PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes talks to Houston Ron Paul supporters about the Iraq war

Bryan
07-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Some members of the Houston Ron Paul meet-up went to go listen to Dr. Alan Keyes speak this last week- everyone liked the speech and some went to talk to him afterwards where Alan expressed his views on the Iraq war and the war on terror in general- an audio recording of this is in the video below.

In summary, it should be clear that Alan Keyes and Dr. Paul's positions here do not align at all- but listen and come to your own conclusions.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xIuCjjAdTrE

All photo and audio credits from the event belong to other members of the Houston Ron Paul meet-up group. Stock photos taken from Alan Keyes archives.

beermotor
07-23-2007, 04:37 AM
Confirming my feeling that this guy is not a good choice for anything.

JoshLowry
07-23-2007, 09:08 PM
I wasn't sure who he was before this event, but his views are startling, please listen to him talk.

Kuldebar
07-23-2007, 09:16 PM
If anyone thinks our nation had any moral justification for the invasion of Iraq especially under the cloud of lies and misinformation that propelled us there, I pretty much find them intolerable.

Keyes has some great positions on many things, but appears to...what's the phrase? ...drank the kool-aid on this never ending global war on a tactic in Iraq.

EDIT:

OK I listened to it...and he's spouting crap.