PDA

View Full Version : Will there be visible Ron Paul support?

mmink15
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Are there any plans for a massive sign wave in Myrtle Beach? If not and you are close you should get out there and try to get on camera.

fuzzybekool
01-10-2008, 11:49 AM
I been here for 3 days. I drove down from Chicago and I have not seen anything scheduled. Ron Paul is supposed to be at Joe's Crab Shack at the Broadway on the Beach place at 3:30 pm local time today. I will leave my hotel room shortly and hopefully they will have Wifi and I can broadcast on my http://www.justin.tv/fuzzybekool channel.

I did notice alot more Ron Paul signs around the Convention Center today. There is a Mitt Romney tent set up. I saw the Fred Thompson and Mike Huckabee buses. I drove to the airport and saw the blimp docked there, but saw no activity around it. So I don't if it will fly around or what.

I've been checking the forum for news on anything, but really have not found anyone organizing anything. One event that looks like it will occur is Ron Paul Party at the Liberty Steak House & Brewey in Myrtle Beach during the debate, and Ron Paul is supposed to go there tonight after the debate.