PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Peace/Constitution Candidates for Mississippi

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Mississippi is in desperate need of decent candidates to run for Congress. There are 4 Districts:

Vacant - incumbent appointed to Senate after Lott resigned.
Dem Incumbent un-opposed
Incumbent Repub retiring
Dem Incumbent un-opposed

This is a Golden Opportunity for 4 Real Americans, united to End the War and Restore the Constitution, to run together and take these four House Seats from corporate control. Visualize four Patriots, 25-35 yr olds, pooling their resources to create materials and talk up the idea of Peace Candidates statewide. Supporting each other they could make their presence known statewide.

If nobody signs up to run by THIS FRIDAY, JAN 11th then there will be only 1 candidate in 3 of the 4 races.
Find out who is running here (on left)
http://peacecandidates.com/states/Mississippi

Think about the odds now- are those 3 candidates going be working for the people, or more corporate cronies.

We need real people to run for these seats. Here's the good news- it only costs $200 to get on the ballot! And that's as a party candidate, if you'd prefer to run independent- it's only 200 signatures.

Download the forms here
http://www.sos.state.ms.us/elections/2007/2008%20Election%20Forms.asp

To run for Congress you only have to be 25yrs old and a US resident for 7 yrs. If you are a 25 yr old 'blogger' - then you might be a better candidate than any 50yr old lawyer. It's time for a new generation to take the reigns- we want You, or someone you know to run. http://peacecandidates.com/files/flyers/blank-1.png

Think about it- it's only $200 up front, for a chance at $320,000 (2 yrs salary).

Every American that knows about the corruption is obligated to ensure that a true Peace Candidate is running in their District. This is your time Mississippians.

Please pass this along- let's find some true Peace Candidates for Mississippi today!

Matt Collins
01-10-2008, 11:31 AM

Santana28
01-10-2008, 11:46 AM
holy cow, i wish i were there! SIGN UP people! this is a GOLDEN opportunity!

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 01:41 PM
bump for Liberty Candidates!

literatim
01-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Have you informed the Mississippi Meetup groups?

Also, why don't you run for one?

Btw, this is the perfect time too. The GOP is broke and can't back any candidates financially.

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Have you informed the Mississippi Meetup groups?

Also, why don't you run for one?

I emailed Jeff Powell from the mississippi meetup page, but not every group individually.

As far as running, I'm not the ideal candidate, and my state deadline is June, so I'm hoping to find a better candidate by then.

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 04:26 PM
bump for Mississippi Patriots!

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 08:42 PM
bump- anyone know anyone in Mississippi?
can you call/email 'em with this crazy thought...

for the rEVOLution ?!

(: