PDA

View Full Version : 100% Here is how we win!! But we need you!

Ron2Win
01-10-2008, 10:50 AM
The 100% Fail proof way to win.

Americans today are upset and angry with Washington. Everyone is tired of the corruption, tired of congress investigating MLB, tired of the special interests. They can't get good healthcare, public education is a mess, prescriptions cost a lot, Insurance is very expensive. The price of gas keeps going up, and they are tired of working at Wal-mart making U$9/hr. They HATE the IRS and the entitlement system which let's Washington do what they want with our money. 70% of America wants out of Iraq and I believe 99% of them are afraid that a conflict with Iran might escalate. And the draft might be coming.

They have lost trust with Washington.

The beauty of Dr. Paul's message is that it reaches everyone. It is universal, black or white, rich or poor, lawyer or prosecutor, republican or democrat. It is a message of freedom.

Interestingly enough very few people in America vote. 30% in the last general election.

The American Public, MUST become aware of Ron Paul. And that is OUR responsibility.

He has said that he will stay in the race: "As long as my supporters are behind me" and he won't quit. I think he is hanging on to the Republican party as long as he is to spread the message. The longer he hangs on the spotlight the more people are exposed to the message.

Michael Bloomberg is the neocons escape valve. Their last chance against Ron Paul. But if this comes down to Nov 4th, it will be a day where the grassroots will call a National Holiday for people to vote for Ron Paul.

The American people just need to wake up, they need to be exposed to Ron Paul. They need to step out of the Matrix, once they do you that they can't go back.

It is our responsibility and duty to this country to give them the red pill.

Get out there and do your job. Keep spreading the message to NEW people. Email Youtube links. Email Obama's voting record to his supporters, we can play dirty the campaign can't. Call talk radio, call your mom, take out newspapers ads, keep spreading the message.

Appeal to people's sense of frustration and powerlessness, they can do something. They can support Ron Paul.

Appleal to people's sense of fear, that if they don't support Ron Paul, we are probably going to have a Nuclear war.

Keep at it, this is a war of attrition, we have until November 4th. Keep fueling the hurricane by bringing new winds.

RPDelegate
01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
And sign up to be a precinct captain now!

Ron2Win
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Blimp