PDA

View Full Version : They MUST recount!

VRP08
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
It really ANGERS me that so many people here are SO NAIVE to believe there was no voter fraud!

Nobody will convince me there wasn't. If we keep going this path and keep thinking that ALL Americans are just STUPID, we might as well safe our money, time and energy.
As for me, I do NOT think people are stupid, just uninformed. It is quite hard to spread the message when the MSM won't help. They do with every other candidate but Dr. Paul.

So, what makes you all think that they won't do it again? IMHO, they have a plan for everything and they have the winner planned. Just think about it for a minute. McCain won?!?! Dr. Paul did worse in NH than Iowa?!?! Heck, the MSM had NO problems to exclude RP from the Forum! (What GREAT entertainment) NOT!
Do you really think this is going to be easy? Those people control EVERYTHING! They are not going to just let someone like Dr. Paul come along and screw up everything they worked so hard for!

If we ignore all those things they are doing to prevent Dr. Paul to get the nomination, we are just making it EASY for them.
And please someone tell me WHO is going to nominate Dr. Paul from those lovely candidates at this point???
I think we need to do everything we can to prevent this! We need to demand that votes that are counted, are being supervised by someone who supports RP. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!! Very hard to do after all they already did to Dr. Paul!

And if you think I'm WRONG then THEY got you where THEY want you!

Thanks for letting me vent!

loupeznik
01-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Stop spending your time on this issue and start spending your time canvassing.

VRP08
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I can pretty much do both.

VRP08
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM

amy31416
01-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I posted this in another thread: Sign this petition entitled "Supporters of Paul and Obama Unite for a Recount in NH." http://www.gopetition.com/online/16251/sign.html

If we get Obama supporters on this as well, it could be huge. I can't find a significant Obama forum group though, anyone have any links?