PDA

View Full Version : Just read the titles of the threads today

kushaze
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Either the Ron Paul supporters in these forums are losing it or there are hundreds of people trying to make us look like "kooks" by pretending to be Ron Paul supporters. Come on lets talk about things that will get Ron Paul elected. Lets stay positive. Bump the threads that you agree with and don't reply to those that you think are "trollish". I believe in freedom of speech, so I don't want to tell anyone what not to post, but I just wanted everyone to remember what our ultimate goal is (just giving some advice).

WilliamC
01-10-2008, 10:32 AM
The problem with public forums is...they're public.

I think this problem will get worse as Ron Paul does better in the primaries.

If the moderators can or care to create a sub-forum where only verified members can post and or post/read (verified meaning the member has provided name, address, and telephone number to moderator) then I would be for that. Maybe even tie in a confirmation number from a donation to the Ron Paul campaign.

Trust, but verified.

shasshas
01-10-2008, 10:35 AM
no.. freedom of speech is essential !!

trolls or no trolls we must be honest and open and able to function as a full grassroots body

your suggestion to censor or dumb down supposedly "bad" posts is exactly why america is going down the tubes. we are unable to be self-critical. we are like a bunch of little kiddies who must always have our egoes propped up.

Ron Paul grassroots is GREATER than that !! we are powerful ! intelligent ! mature ! able to criticise ourselves and change for the better !! freedom of speech is essential to that !!

Ron Paul Grassroots!! TRANSFORM AND ROOOOLLL OUUUTTT!!!!

kushaze
01-10-2008, 10:36 AM
no.. freedom og speech is essential !!

trollsor no trolls we must be honest and open and able to function as a full grassroots body

your suggestion to censor or dumb down supposedly "bad" posts is exactly why america is going down the tubes. we are uinable to be self-critical. e are like a bunch of little kiddies who must always have our egoes propped up.

Ron Paul grassroots is GREATER than that !! we arepowerful ! intelligent ! mature ! able to criticse ourselves and change for the better !! freedom of speech is essential to that !!

Ron Paul Grassroots!! TRANSFORM AND ROOOOLLL OUUUTTT!!!!

You obvioulsly didn't read my post.

kushaze
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
I think we should organize a planned attack on rival forums if they want to try and infilitrate our forum and misuse our liberal freedom of speech policy. I think everyone is in agreement that there was a planned attack this morning, but it seems to have died down somewhat. If they do it again, I propose that we give them a little blowback.

deedles
01-10-2008, 10:43 AM
The problem with public forums is...they're public.

I think this problem will get worse as Ron Paul does better in the primaries.

If the moderators can or care to create a sub-forum where only verified members can post and or post/read (verified meaning the member has provided name, address, and telephone number to moderator) then I would be for that. Maybe even tie in a confirmation number from a donation to the Ron Paul campaign.

Trust, but verified.

+1!!!!!

itshappening
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
we need a newbie forum

Cleaner44
01-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Either the Ron Paul supporters in these forums are losing it or there are hundreds of people trying to make us look like "kooks" by pretending to be Ron Paul supporters. Come on lets talk about things that will get Ron Paul elected. Lets stay positive. Bump the threads that you agree with and don't reply to those that you think are "trollish". I believe in freedom of speech, so I don't want to tell anyone what not to post, but I just wanted everyone to remember what our ultimate goal is (just giving some advice).

This is the best advice, bump positive threads and ignore negative threads.

webber53
01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
You want closed forums and no debate? Try Redstate.com or hucksarmy.com!

You can't even search redstate.com website for Ron Paul because it states
" You must include at least one positive keyword with 5 characters or more."

But you can search for Mike Huckabee, Fred Thompson, Rudy Giuliani, John McCain etc.

How's that for closed forums!!!

I like Ron Paul's approach
Freedom and Liberty