PDA

View Full Version : CFR Candidates

Jersey Devil
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
I keep hearing Obama is CFR, same for Hillary. I know Slick Willy is a CFR member, but I don't see Hillary's name on the CFR rosters I have found. Does anyone have a definitive list of candidates from both parties who are CFR members and those that are CFR-involved? Thanks!

integrity
01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
other than Kucinich, Gravel and Ron Paul, they are all CFR. a list won't help, you have to look at what they say.

CurtisLow
01-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Here's a good web site to fill you in on CFR

http://presidentialcandidates.wetpaint.com/

Captain Shays
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
other than Kucinich, Gravel and Ron Paul, they are all CFR. a list won't help, you have to look at what they say.

That's not true. Huckabee and Hunter are not members. With those exceoptions they are nonetheless very sympathetic to the issues they thove down our throats and Huckabee even seeks the advice of Richard Haas and Frank Gafney on foriegn policy issues.
Of course that disqualifies them for POTUS

Jersey Devil
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks, Curtis - I did find that site helpful.

Ethek
01-10-2008, 12:46 PM
That's not true. Huckabee and Hunter are not members. With those exceoptions they are nonetheless very sympathetic to the issues they thove down our throats and Huckabee even seeks the advice of Richard Haas and Frank Gafney on foriegn policy issues.
Of course that disqualifies them for POTUS

Hucks handlers are CFR diehards. Hes been blessed by them.

Fox McCloud
01-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I don't think Tancredo, Hunter, Kucinich, or Gravel are CFR (HUckabe is pretty much de facto CFR)....all 4 have been pretty much eliminate; Ron Paul is the only viable non CFR candidate.

Ladiliberty
01-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Maybe this will clarify the huck obama hillary cfr connection...Below is the link to CFR magazine foreign affairs. In this issue is all eight talking heads, HUCK is a newly appointed CFR member In one of the debates when asked who advises him on foreign policy he said richard haas...

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/special/campaign2008

Kingfisher
01-10-2008, 12:54 PM
All the front runners are either CFR members or have CFR approval.