PDA

View Full Version : ***lets Organize A Moneybomb***

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 09:40 AM
From what I'm hearing, Ron has the big wallet now with $20 million, while the other Rep. candidates are starting to go broke. But The campaign has said that it needs an additional $23 million for super Tuesday.

I've noticed that this forum has a lot of potential to help the campaign. There are 8000 active users in this forum. If only a quarter of those users participated in a moneybomb, we could make a substantial contribution. If 2000 users contribute $100 within say a one hour period, that's $200,000 from us alone! And that's only $100! I cut 3/4 of the active users because I know many of us might be poor college kids, or even high school kids, or some people just might not be well off enough to make the contribution. Whatever the case, we should start using this forum to it's full potential.

Once other forums and other supporters start to see the LARGE increase in funds for Ron in just an hour, they might sense, hey there's another spontaneous moneybomb happening, I'm going to donate! It will get contagious! $200,000 is obviously a great sum of money to raise in just an hour, but I know for sure that if we met that minimum, Ron's funds would increase by more than that.

So I say we plan this. I'm setting the date a week from now, but I'm open to other dates if a patriotic holiday falls on it. The week's time will be used in the following way:

1.) Get the message out here. We need to meet our minimum goal of $200,000 by letting at least 2000 users here know about the moneybomb.

2.) Spread the word EVERYWHERE.

-- FACEBOOK
-- MYSPACE
-- MEETUP
-- YOUTUBE
-- FORUMS
-- WORD OF MOUTH
-- MAIL
-- EMAIL
-- TELEGRAPH
-- MORSE CODE
-- EVERYTHING!

We need to make this moneybomb bigger than this forum, even though this forum can contribute a lot. Spread the word people!

3.) Another possible thing we can do is organize WEEKLY moneybombs. Can 2000 people here contribute $100 everyweek? That's $200,000 per week at least? $1 million per month at least? AND it's not like the same 2000 people have to keep donating over and over again, we can switch off, etc, etc. But of course, we want to raise as much money as possible, so if we get to 2000 it's not like we should stop asking for support.

PLEASE take this seriously. I know some of you guys are concerned about voter fraud, are disheartened, or whatever. The most important thing right now is getting support for Ron, and he is going to get more support by running ads and getting airtime, and he's going to get airtime by using his money, and he's going to GET money from US! His message is incredible, and I believe that those who hear it will listen and will respond positively. So for the love of the Constitution and freedom, are you IN?

If you wish to donate, post the amount you will be contributing.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the forum!

We have moneybombs coming out our ears. There is a "Free At Last" moneybomb coming up, search the forum.

Also, there is a weekly money bomb, see the following link

http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/

LibertyBrews
01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
The moneyflow is starting to dry up, it's not looking good, only 84 donations so far today, 8k collected. Somehow we have to get the momentum going again, if not we're screwed.:(

enjoiskaterguy
01-10-2008, 09:46 AM
We can't keep overlapping this money bombs stop it...people know. We are trying to get the money bombs to come together. There is a couple previous posts on this same sub-forum about this.

ThisCharmingAzn
Welcome to the forum!

We have moneybombs coming out our ears. There is a "Free At Last" moneybomb coming up, search the forum.

Also, there is a weekly money bomb, see the following link

http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/

Are you saying that too many moneybombs is bad?

dsentell
The moneyflow is starting to dry up, it's not looking good, only 84 donations so far today, 8k collected. Somehow we have to get the momentum going again, if not we're screwed.:(

You are right . . .

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 09:50 AM
We can't keep overlapping this money bombs stop it...people know. We are trying to get the money bombs to come together. There is a couple previous posts on this same sub-forum about this.

What's wrong with having more than one moneybomb? What's wrong with having 20? Why are people talking about this as if it's a negative thing? I've seen the other threads about other moneybombs. Here is another. It's only positive.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Are you saying that too many moneybombs is bad?

Of course, too many donations are never bad! :D

But from past experiences, it seems that promoting too many money bombs at one time dilutes the effect.

For the time being, why don't we all support the ones going on:

The "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb is a five day period starting with "Benjamins for Paul" on Thursday Jan. 17th and ending with "Free at Last" on Monday Jan. 21st. During this time period everyone is encouraged to donate on EITHER of these two individual money bombs (the first and the last day) or on a day of their choosing in between!

The "Last Chance for Liberty" is an ALL INCLUSIVE five day weekend money bomb!

http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/

http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

Please support this effort. Any money raised AFTER Jan. 21st probably will NOT be able to be spent on Super Tuesday! The FIVE DAY "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb is our LAST CHANCE to give Ron Paul the money he needs to WIN THE NOMINATION!

ALSO support Ron Paul's Payday!!

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Alright. But with that being said, I'm talking about utilizing the power of this FORUM. All of these moneybombs are open to the general public, and ours would be too, but think about it: we have thousands of dedicated Ron Paul supporters that are communicating in one place. Lets use that to our advantage!

dsentell
01-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Alright. But with that being said, I'm talking about utilizing the power of this FORUM. All of these moneybombs are open to the general public, and ours would be too, but think about it: we have thousands of dedicated Ron Paul supporters are communicating in one place. Lets use that to our advantage!

Absolutely! Spread the word on this forum and everywhere you go!

cero
01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
God Damn YES we need a Money bomb! To show the campaing that we still with them 100% of the way!

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
God Damn YES we need a Money bomb! To show the campaing that we still with them 100% of the way!

Here ya go, scheduled moneybombs:

"Benjamins for Paul" on Thursday Jan. 17th -- http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/

"Free at Last" on Monday Jan. 21st -- http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

"Ron Paul's Payday" (weekly) -- http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/

kushaze
01-10-2008, 10:07 AM
I still think we should get rid of the moneybombs on the 17th and 21st and combine them. We should hold one big moneybomb on the 20th to combat Huckabee's Chuck Norris Virtual BBQ fundraiser. We shouldn't let Huckabee steal the headline.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:09 AM
utilizing the power of this FORUM.

Just wondering . . .

Did you visit this forum during the November 5 moneybomb or the Teaparty moneybomb? The power of this forum was a sight to behold!

We do have a lot of power, and we do use it!

Once again, glad to have you on board. I can tell that you are a well thought out person and will be a valuable asset to the revolution!

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:11 AM
I still think we should get rid of the moneybombs on the 17th and 21st and combine them. We should hold one big moneybomb on the 20th to combat Huckabee's Chuck Norris Virtual BBQ fundraiser. We shouldn't let Huckabee steal the headline.

Actually, they are promoting them as one long, 5 day money bomb.

I have no disagreement with you. However, I am not the one that set these up, so I have no control . . .

cero
01-10-2008, 10:12 AM
No WE just need One MONEY BOMB just ONE..... 3 is just well confusing pick one. and it has to be before February 5th

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Actually, I've only been a Ron Paul supporter since he came to my school for the NH debate, UNH, sometime in mid December. I watched all of his youtube videos religiously, sometimes staying up until 9am!!

Bump

I encourage everyone to donate to all of those moneybombs (obviously), and I invite each and everyone of you reading this to commit to this one as well. This is a primarily FORUM based moneybomb that I hope will get loud enough and be heard everywhere in the country.

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
No WE just need One MONEY BOMB just ONE..... 3 is just well confusing pick one. and it has to be before February 5th

What is so confusing?!?!? Donate at EVERY SINGLE ONE! And if you cannot, donate AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

cero
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Man is total Chaos with out Trevor, didn't want to admit it but we need his fat ass back in here! someone go get him off the blimp!

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
bumpp

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:33 AM
bump. i want this forum to get involved.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Actually, I've only been a Ron Paul supporter since he came to my school for the NH debate, UNH, sometime in mid December. I watched all of his youtube videos religiously, sometimes staying up until 9am!!

Bump

I encourage everyone to donate to all of those moneybombs (obviously), and I invite each and everyone of you reading this to commit to this one as well. This is a primarily FORUM based moneybomb that I hope will get loud enough and be heard everywhere in the country.

Another Ron Paul junkie! :D

For the hard core, I recommend www.freeme.tv. No searches required. Just turn it on and RON PAUL VIDEOS RUN NON-STOP! You can kick back and watch for hours!

You have a sense of the power of this forum, but as I tell everyone, EVERYTHING on a national scale starts here. Almost all of the popular videos that you have seem were made by our forum members. The blimp was and is a product of our members. Larry Lepard, who ran the national ad in USA Today as well as many other full page ads in NH is a member. Both mega money bombs were conceived, carried out and made successful by our members.

Every day that you are here, the more amazed you will become . . . :)

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
bump. i want this forum to get involved.

Have no fear . . . we are. :)

This is old news to a lot of people around here.

Just keep the moneybomb thread on the board every day.

adwads
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
www.benjaminsforpaul.com

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
shit does anyone know how to edit the poll? i meant more than $200, not $100, it's kind of silly. i wouldn't expect to be able to though, since i have results...

dsentell
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
shit does anyone know how to edit the poll? i meant more than $200, not $100, it's kind of silly. i wouldn't expect to be able to though, since i have results...

Sorry, no help here. I have never done one . . . Don't worry about it, still gets the point across :D

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 10:59 AM
http://storm.elxx.net/mgrinshpon/slowpoke.jpeg

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
bump

time for lunch lol

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
bumpidy bump

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 12:50 PM
bump

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 01:02 PM
bump

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 01:27 PM
ron paul needs moneys. bump.

GregVernon
01-10-2008, 01:34 PM
No money bombs, just donate!

blakjak
01-10-2008, 01:48 PM

Yeah, looks like this is going to be the worst day on the books.

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 02:00 PM
bump, donate

dsentell
01-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Blimp Blimp for ThisCharmingAzn!

european
01-10-2008, 03:32 PM
bump for www.benjaminsforpaul.com January 17th to www.freeatlast2008.com January 21st

ThisCharmingAzn
01-10-2008, 05:33 PM
bump