PDA

View Full Version : A recount is bigger than Ron Paul and SHOULD be done!

Sematary
01-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I was reading the other thread about the "miscounted" votes and read the responses and after having time to digest it all, here is my conclusion.

The recount NEEDS to happen! If voter fraud is, indeed, occurring - it needs to be exposed NOW and THAT ISSUE is bigger than Ron Paul. It is an issue that the future of our nation depends on. The vote counts HAVE to be correct, or we are nothing but a dictatorship. If we, the people, are truly just going through the motions and are simply pawns used to put on a farce that resembles democracy then we need to expose it and now might be our best chance to do so.

Arguments against (from the other thread)

1. We need to move on
Answer: To what? If voter fraud is occurring - what are we moving on TO? More voter fraud - so what is the point

2. It could make Ron Paul like a "kook".
Answer: You're kidding me, right? That is how they've been characterizing him right along so what does he have to lose?

3. We need boots on the ground - not people recounting votes
Answer: Again - if there is voter fraud - then what is there to move on TO?
And - If the volunteers in NEW HAMPSHIRE are willing to do it - how does that negatively affect efforts in Michigan or South Carolina? It doesn't.

So - I am officially BEGGING the campaign to ensure that the vote count was correct! Either a discrepancy is found and his number improve and he is vindicated or nothing changes and we can put the vote fraud issue to rest once and for all.

Menthol Patch
01-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I totally agree!

We need to find out what Alex Jones is going to do. He said yesterday that if the campaign will not pay for the recount he was going to set up a fundraising effort.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 09:40 AM
I agree!

But I would prefer to see the grassroots do it to insulate Dr. Paul as much as possible from negative blowback.

There was mention yesterday that Alex Jones and Trevor were going to be working on this. Anything new in that area?

There was also mention that we join forces with the Obama supporters for a recount. Any followup?

Also Granny Warriors have started a chipin for a recount.

eloquensanity
01-10-2008, 09:46 AM
I agree!

But I would prefer to see the grassroots do it to insulate Dr. Paul as much as possible from negative blowback.

I agree 100%.

Mortikhi
01-10-2008, 09:47 AM
I just read an article linked from reddit that shows clinton won all counties that used the diebold machines.

Take it for what its worth

Sematary
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I just read an article linked from reddit that shows clinton won all counties that used the diebold machines.

Take it for what its worth

CAN the grassroots ask for a recount? Or, does a recount request HAVE to come from the campaign?
It costs money. Can we raise it?

Sematary
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I totally agree!

We need to find out what Alex Jones is going to do. He said yesterday that if the campaign will not pay for the recount he was going to set up a fundraising effort.

nice
Perhaps our Mr. Leopard could contribute to that effort?

sunny
01-10-2008, 09:57 AM
CAN the grassroots ask for a recount? Or, does a recount request HAVE to come from the campaign?
It costs money. Can we raise it?

in devvy kidd's article she stated that a recount must come from the campaign.

Phantom
01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
I totally agree with you Sematary, as I do with this Devvy Kidd in her excellent article WILL RON PAUL AUTHORIZE AN AUDIT OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY? (http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd335.htm)

ronpaulhawaii
01-10-2008, 10:03 AM
If a SMALL percentage of us want to start taking on the vote fraud issue full time I am in favor of that. Perhaps those from states whose primary is over

and Sematary, you can change your sig - lol

m

barbz
01-10-2008, 10:33 AM
in devvy kidd's article she stated that a recount must come from the campaign.

Why is the law setup in such a way to make proof of fairness so difficult to achieve? Why does it have to come from a campaign? Don't people have the right to know or question if the vote was counted correctly? In this day and age it should be easy. It's not because there's something afoot.

Quick
01-10-2008, 10:37 AM
I tend to stay away from these types of threads claiming fraud against Paul, because I believe it makes us look like we are sore losers.

But with all this evidence stacking up, and the alleged vote fraud going on doesn't just effect Ron Paul, but it could change the outcome for the Democrats too.

A simple recount would put all the speculation and fears to rest.

Sematary
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
If a SMALL percentage of us want to start taking on the vote fraud issue full time I am in favor of that. Perhaps those from states whose primary is over

and Sematary, you can change your sig - lol

m

Ya - I know. I'll get it later