PDA

View Full Version : Freeway to Freedom

waverunner
07-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Please join us for a great big event; in Seattle we call it 'Picket for Paul'; on August 4th, 2008. Our idea is to have freeways and busy intersections covered with Ron Paul supporters the day before the next debate (Aug. 5) and the weekend before Iowa straw poll (Aug. 11)! We will start at 12pm PST and stop when we've saved the country, hopefully just before dinner time!

We have been doing 'Picket for Paul' Thursdays for 2 weeks now and the response has been great. We have signs made and we wave the stars and stripes too! We have learned that there is a need to have LARGE signs for this effort so drivers can easily read them. We will have videos on YouTube of us making and showing the banners by this next weekend. We want to get everyone involved to make this event a huge splash for the Ron Paul campaign and get him the NAME RECOGNITION that he needs and give this campaign a big push from the grassroots to win in Iowa!

I think this is a great marketing event so please consider making it an ACTION EVENT each and every Thursday from 5-7 PM. We appreciate any and all help/coordination with getting this event to be a NATIONAL STORY. If you have any questions about best practices, feel free to e-mail me at ronpaulseattle2008@gmail.com.

Chip Barron
ronpaul.meetup.com/72

goldenequity
07-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Sounds like a great idea.....Chip!

How many people are in the Seattle meet-up these days?
I hear great things happening there!
Keep us posted....love to hear from you all.

best regards,
randy

kylebrotherton
07-30-2007, 02:26 PM
We're doing this in Snohomish County, WA. And the word has gone out to meetups all over the country.

Saturday, August 4. This will be the single biggest west coast Ron Paul event yet. Let's make it nationwide!