PDA

View Full Version : Use the Laura Ingrahm interview as a campaign aid

Real_CaGeD
01-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Play it to people that do not understand our platform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXRa2n6Fe4

Real_CaGeD
01-10-2008, 08:23 AM
blimp

rfbz
01-10-2008, 08:25 AM
was this just a couple days ago? I must have missed this

Real_CaGeD
01-10-2008, 08:28 AM
was this just a couple days ago? I must have missed this

I believe it was in NH.

ButchHowdy
01-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Is there a "Part 1" somewhere?

rfbz
01-10-2008, 08:48 AM
the whole thing here on mp3 http://www.cedricharris.com/rp_vs_laura.mp3

I noticed that as soon as she started losing the argument on foreign policy, she says "so you think we should have a gold standard?" out of nowhere, in an attempt to discredit him with a "loony" idea

Pete
01-10-2008, 09:16 AM
The way Laura whimpered after she got RWNED made me wonder if she isn't into S&M a little bit.

ButchHowdy
01-10-2008, 09:23 AM
the whole thing here on mp3 http://www.cedricharris.com/rp_vs_laura.mp3

I noticed that as soon as she started losing the argument on foreign policy, she says "so you think we should have a gold standard?" out of nowhere, in an attempt to discredit him with a "loony" idea

Thanks! That's some audio!

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Yes! ALL of RP's campaign ads should be clips from his live interviews, debates, discussions, speeches, etc. I mentioned this several times in other posts.

The 3rd rate make Ron seem like a Joe Republican ad campaign is killing us. It seems any attempt to "package" Ron's message fails miserably. They should just let the man speak for himself. We paid them $20 million to get his message out--not this warmed over "conservative/republican" B.S. they've produced so far.

And they should JUXTAPOSE clips from Ron with clips from Adolph McRomney. For one example: 15 seconds of McCain on "Washington changing 'them'" and then 15 seconds of Ron responding later with "That' doesn't apply to me."

Another example: Romney refusing to answer the MS victim, then any of a million clips of Ron arguing for state's rights on marijuana.

Another example: McCain singing the "Bomb-Bomb-Iran" Beach Boys parody, McCain saying he doesn't care if the U.S. is in Iraq for 100 years, and then any of a million clips of Ron reciting the litany of U.S. intervention in Iran from 1953 on.

Another example: Ron demanding that Romney answer his question of "What would we do if the Chinese had military bases in the U.S. and a navy in the Gulf of Mexico, Romney refusing to answer the question, and then maybe a graphic saying "Why won't Romney answer Ron's question?"

When I heard that Laura Ingraham clip on NH election day, I sent it to many people saying that it was the best RP I've heard all campaign. They must plaster that tape or clips from that tape all over AM radio for the next month.

Unless they make a drastic change in ad strategy, I'm not going to send them one more penny to piss away.

Phantom
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Ron Paul owned Laura Ingrahm in that interview.

That was great listening.

Thanks!

hasan
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
very good interview. paul hit all the right notes here

dave_mack33
01-10-2008, 10:32 AM
ALL of RP's campaign ads should be clips from his live interviews, debates, discussions, speeches, etc. I mentioned this several times in other posts.

And they should JUXTAPOSE clips from Ron with clips from Adolph McRomney. For one example: 15 seconds of McCain on "Washington changing 'them'" and then 15 seconds of Ron responding later with "That' doesn't apply to me."

Another example: Romney refusing to answer the MS victim, then any of a million clips of Ron arguing for state's rights on marijuana.

Another example: McCain singing the "Bomb-Bomb-Iran" Beach Boys parody, McCain saying he doesn't care if the U.S. is in Iraq for 100 years, and then any of a million clips of Ron reciting the litany of U.S. intervention in Iran from 1953 on.

Another example: Ron demanding that Romney answer his question of "What would we do if the Chinese had military bases in the U.S. and a navy in the Gulf of Mexico, Romney refusing to answer the question, and then maybe a graphic saying "Why won't Romney answer Ron's question?"

When I heard that Laura Ingraham clip on NH election day, I sent it to many people saying that it was the best RP I've heard all campaign. They must plaster that tape or clips from that tape all over AM radio for the next month.

YUP:D

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-10-2008, 12:01 PM
My pro-RP Republican father in-law just got an email ad from the DEMOCRATIC PARTY with an embedded Youtube of McCain giving the 100 years in Iraq answer.

My father in-law and I both live in Nevada where Republicans can cross over and vote in the Democratic primary. The ad campaign of the DEMOCRATS is making a better anti-war case than the RP campaign--and the Democrats don't even believe what they're saying themselves.

A few days ago, while canvassing in a neighboring precinct, one young in their 20's registered Republican house on our voter list was loaded with OBAMA signs!

What do we have to do to get the campaign to shake things up. Can't RP fire all these idiot strategists he has now (probably a bunch of left-over Libertarians who always get scared that their strategy might actually cause people to actually FIND OUT THAT THEY'RE LIBERTARIANS) and just hire a few geeks to edit some killer Youtubes and mp3s--strictly from RP's interviews, speeches, etc--and blast them on TV and radio?

Big Lou
01-10-2008, 12:29 PM

Yes, it's a lot easier to change the subject when you have no argument. They all use that tactic. Of course, she started losing the gold-standard argument also, and changed the subject again. That's what great about Ron's message; there are no strong legitimate arguments.

propanes
01-10-2008, 12:45 PM
My pro-RP Republican father in-law just got an email ad from the DEMOCRATIC PARTY with an embedded Youtube of McCain giving the 100 years in Iraq answer.............

Good points. The 100 years in Iraq clip should be exploited now and already.

WilliamC
01-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Is There A Part ONE?

edit

http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/rpaudio/RonPaulLauraIngramsInterview010808.mp3

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Yes, it's a lot easier to change the subject when you have no argument. They all use that tactic. Of course, she started losing the gold-standard argument also, and changed the subject again. That's what great about Ron's message; there are no strong legitimate arguments.

But I wish RP would ALWAYS point out, before being swept along to the next unrelated question, that the questioner has absolutely NO response to the principled, consistent, practical, common sense RP position that the questioner is changing the subject from.

Usually, RP has asked the other person a question that completely baffles the other person when they change the subject--such as Romney on China in the Gulf of Mexico.

Its almost like RP and we just take their cognitive dissonance in stride. We have to make THEIR COMPLETE INCOMPREHENSION of the simplest principles of a free society the issue.

We and RP have to patiently manage each of these people and teach them how to think whatever the venue: one-on-one, town hall meeting, debate forum, whatever.

Real_CaGeD
01-10-2008, 03:47 PM
I feel that the adds should be all Ron un-packaged as well.