PDA

View Full Version : Use the "old media" blackout to his advantage in ads.

longevity
01-10-2008, 07:36 AM
There are many powerful loybyists in Washinton that DON'T want you to know my name. I am Ron Paul, and I'm going to take all of the money the goverment is taking from you and giving to their buddies on wallstreet, and give it back to you.

My candidacy has raised more money last quarter (20 million) than any other republican cantidate for President. I get the most donations from active duty military familes. Every day you don't hear my name on the news, thnk about the lobbyists who do what they can to make sure that happens. The interests who make their living at your expense do NOT want you to hear my message.

Google Ron Paul, or visit RonPaul2008.com and find out what i've been fighitng for the last 30 years.

People love to know what's being hidden from them. Many marketers invent this "hiding", we actually have it! They're doing tons to make sure his message doesn't get out!!! If a mesasge like this was out before the debate exclusion debacle, imagine the impact!!!

Note: I give full authorization to use this text anywhere for any reason at any time, no rights reserved! Feel free to modify it too.

hawks4ronpaul
01-10-2008, 07:43 AM
It is a good idea but I would not use the first person unless RP actually wrote or personally approved the text. Otherwise, I would reword it to the third person.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

longevity
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
bump