PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - The Secret Plan (the best Ron Paul posting ever)

garkoblogo
01-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Ron Paul - The Secret Plan (the best Ron Paul posting ever) (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1288)

I found this on another forum and it sure makes points for me.

Remember the secret plan? You’re about to see it

The money was purposefully saved, prepare to get sick of Ron on national TV.

and,

I just gave you all I knew.

They were undershooting so they could get 3rd in the first two states…they weren’t far off in either. They didn’t WANT first, as it’s politically bad with super tuesday so far off (call it the buchannon effect).

Then comes the media blitz, you WILL see the money, and they WILL be targeting proper demographics now that they have the info, this is how he has won all of his elections. No other republican can effectively use the demographic information (fix the economy, end the war).

JohnCrabtree
01-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Here's to hoping that you're right!
I remember Bill Clinton Lost the first 6 races or something like that.
It certainly isn't over.

wowabunga
01-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Ron Paul - The Secret Plan (the best Ron Paul posting ever) (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1288)

The ads we've seen are subpar... B work. No creative punch and lacking the pixie-dust factor. No more money from me until we see stellar ads. Sorry I just have high expectations.

Apauled
01-10-2008, 08:38 AM
great positive energy! That is what is needed>
Good Job

kushaze
01-10-2008, 08:42 AM
I just wish that Dr. Paul would drop us a hint, so that we know there is a plan like you say.

rfbz
01-10-2008, 08:43 AM
better be some damn good ads

Exarel
01-10-2008, 08:44 AM
bump

shasshas
01-10-2008, 08:45 AM
hogwash

momentum not enough

cannot be done

system error

interleave crc failure xOEAB5C1C

jaumen
01-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Here's hoping you're right.

jason43
01-10-2008, 08:47 AM
So the plan is to secretly do shitty?

The problem is now how do we convince people in the other states that we are viable. It goes back to the whole "wasted votes" thing. People like to vote for winners. Thats why the medias story line about McCain came true. They started reporting about how McCain was on a comeback 3 months before he had any support... then people believed it and voted for him. He is still the big government liberal war monger that he always was... but perception changed. 3 or 4 weeks of TV ads cant change the newspapers and opinion shows view that we are not competetive.

If this is the plan, its the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They need to pick a state, maybe Nevada and pull an outright attack on the media, campaign events, and spend almost every dime they have to try to pull it out. The reason I say Nevada is we could have Goldwater JR campaigning down there in the southwest, its a fairly independent state, high on privacy and personal liberty, (prostitution, gambling, etc) and no one is focusing there yet. Let Mitt waste his time and money on Michigan, let the Huckster, McCain, and Thompson waste their money on SC, and let Julyannie waste his time/money losing Florida. We need to win SOMETHING to be considered in this thing by the media and by the supporters, and the voters in general. Then we can worry about districts in Cali to get delegates, and Super Tuesday... my point is that we need a win BEFORE super tuesday to get morale back up... Otherwise, we just start worrying about funding congressional candidates with the same message.

rdenner
01-10-2008, 08:50 AM
I have been saying this all along.

DO YOU REALLY THINK RUDY IS DONE!!!! Honestly think about. IS RUDY DONE????

Rudy is playing from the exact same play book that Ron Paul is.

They are BOTH sitting on 10 Million plus of funds AND NO DEBT and NO BAD NATIONAL PRESS.

Let's look at Romney/McCain/Huckabee.

Romney can write his own checks but may be getting weary. He's into this to the tune of over 70 million dollars now. THAT'S A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY TO LOOSE OF YOUR OWN MONEY.

McCain is broke but is making money. BUT he has so many negatives and HUCKABEE is doing our's and Rudy's work for us. He's slamming his record.

Huckabee lives in a glass house with no money to fix the windows. He's throwing rocks at McCain and Romney. They will be forced to respond in kind very soon if not already. PUSH PULLING will be coming very soon if it already isn't in progress.

THEY WILL DESTROY EACH other and spend millions in the process. While Rudy and Ron quietly wait for the right time.

This doesn't mean that Ron Paul wins by any stretch. THIS IS HIS BEST PLAY GIVEN THE HAND HE WAS DEALT. If he had played all in, in the states of Iowa and NH, game would already be over.

robert

jaumen
01-10-2008, 08:55 AM
I have been saying this all along.

DO YOU REALLY THINK RUDY IS DONE!!!! Honestly think about. IS RUDY DONE????

Rudy is playing from the exact same play book that Ron Paul is.

They are BOTH sitting on 10 Million plus of funds AND NO DEBT and NO BAD NATIONAL PRESS.

Let's look at Romney/McCain/Huckabee.

Romney can write his own checks but may be getting weary. He's into this to the tune of over 70 million dollars now. THAT'S A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY TO LOOSE OF YOUR OWN MONEY.

McCain is broke but is making money. BUT he has so many negatives and HUCKABEE is doing our's and Rudy's work for us. He's slamming his record.

Huckabee lives in a glass house with no money to fix the windows. He's throwing rocks at McCain and Romney. They will be forced to respond in kind very soon if not already. PUSH PULLING will be coming very soon if it already isn't in progress.

THEY WILL DESTROY EACH other and spend millions in the process. While Rudy and Ron quietly wait for the right time.

This doesn't mean that Ron Paul wins by any stretch. THIS IS HIS BEST PLAY GIVEN THE HAND HE WAS DEALT. If he had played all in, in the states of Iowa and NH, game would already be over.

robert

Good point. Everyone SHOULD know that Rudy is going to be more of a player in this whole election than he was in NH and IA. He may have faced some dwindling support, but I don't believe for a second that it's that bad.

The good news is, since only Paul and Giuliani seem to be using this strategy.... and the only thing anyone could have ever used to attack Paul has already been brought into light (the false racism charges), Paul will have plenty of ammo to attack Giuliani with.... and Giuliani will have nothing to fire back with.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Brian Bailey
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
From http://www.paulunteer.com/news-stories/remember-the-secret-plan-youre-about-to-see-it-plus-words-of-wisdom-from-your-fellow-supporters/

jason43
01-10-2008, 09:09 AM
The problem is that Rudy's numbers continue to go DOWN, even in the state that he has been campaigning in for months. I don't think he will win FLA, and if he doesn't the news stories will crucify him as being a loser and he will be out.

The news controls everything, thats what I've learned through watching this. They come up with a storyline, and then it happens. Look at McCain, the guy has a crappy message, his delivery sucks, and he is on the wrong side of MOST republican issues, taxes, campaign finance, immigration, et al... and on the wrong side of the war as far as the public at large goes... but he is a 'winner' because the media declaired him to be on a comback.

Is there an agenda there? who knows, its more likely laziness and fear of getting scooped. "CNN put up a story about McCain on a comback... get something up about that." Then it gets reported everywhere.

jason43
01-10-2008, 09:13 AM
This plan seems to be more of a rationalization for the poor finishes than something the campaign would actually do. Who the hell knows. We have gotten little communication from them in the past so this could be what they are going for. I'll still be driving my friends to the polling booth to vote in VA, I could care less how he does. Its principle for me, I just know that the retards in the general public vote for who the local newspaper says is going to win, at least thats the way I've seen it (exception being Hillary in NH).

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 09:17 AM

I found this on another forum and it sure makes points for me.

Remember the secret plan? You’re about to see it

and,

I just gave you all I knew.

They were undershooting so they could get 3rd in the first two states…they weren’t far off in either. They didn’t WANT first, as it’s politically bad with super tuesday so far off (call it the buchannon effect).

Then comes the media blitz, you WILL see the money, and they WILL be targeting proper demographics now that they have the info, this is how he has won all of his elections. No other republican can effectively use the demographic information (fix the economy, end the war).

If that is true, then it was the dumbest plan ever. Right now he is unelectable. We have lost all momentum and only a few of us remain. I can't get a new voter to save my life when I had an 80% conversion rate only two weeks ago.

This does not make me feel better, it makes me feel worse. I live in a Super Tuesday state and if his plan is to win this state, I can promise you he doesn't have a chance. Not one ad has been placed here. Nothing. 90% of the folks I speak to have no idea who he is.

You can't win that way.

Think McCain will get any more money right now? Think his supporters are cranking things up? You bet. We are demoralized, depressed, and giving up.

Brilliant strategy.

Oh, and I haven't watched a TV commercial in about 2 years. TV ads don't work anymore. What century are they living in?

If they really held back and didn't go all out in NH, then they ought to be shot. Cheap bastards.

He is going to be the only candidate with a ton of money left and no shot of winning. That is just brilliant.

You try turning people now. They all agree. He can't win. They won't waste their vote on a loser. I don't care how much sense that makes. That is how they feel.

ST0PandL00K
01-10-2008, 09:19 AM
i believe it all and im optimistic

Deborah K
01-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Watch this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MjU-1QVaXU It gives the strategies used in Jefferson County where they won big time!!!!

THIS is how it's done people!

roshi
01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
If that is true, then it was the dumbest plan ever. Right now he is unelectable. We have lost all momentum and only a few of us remain. I can't get a new voter to save my life when I had an 80% conversion rate only two weeks ago.

This does not make me feel better, it makes me feel worse. I live in a Super Tuesday state and if his plan is to win this state, I can promise you he doesn't have a chance. Not one ad has been placed here. Nothing. 90% of the folks I speak to have no idea who he is.

You can't win that way.

Think McCain will get any more money right now? Think his supporters are cranking things up? You bet. We are demoralized, depressed, and giving up.

Brilliant strategy.

Oh, and I haven't watched a TV commercial in about 2 years. TV ads don't work anymore. What century are they living in?

If they really held back and didn't go all out in NH, then they ought to be shot. Cheap bastards.

He is going to be the only candidate with a ton of money left and no shot of winning. That is just brilliant.

You try turning people now. They all agree. He can't win. They won't waste their vote on a loser. I don't care how much sense that makes. That is how they feel.

Not to disappoint you, but we own the internet already. The mass majority of people still are on the TV.

rdenner
01-10-2008, 09:24 AM
The reason they aren't communicating with us, IS BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE ARE RON PAUL'S WORST ENEMY!!

Man I can't believe some of the assinine things people do in the name of Ron Paul. The Powers that be couldn't write better stuff than what our "supporters" do in Ron Paul's name.

Honestly, was it a good idea to chase Sean Hannity down AND TAPE IT?? Or to HOUND NH with "unofficial" phone calls or go door to door and argue with people??

If I were Ron Paul I'd keep my mouth shut too and just implement the plan I knew would win.

Ron Paul is playing from a WEAK hand but has lots of money. He is playing BULLY POKER right now. He is forcing people to put money on the table in loosing hands(even as he knows he's going to loose). THEY LOOSE MORE.

It's called a war of attrition. This doesn't mean HE WINS. Far from it, but this strategy IS THE ONLY WAY WE COULD OR CAN WIN!!

We NEVER had a chance in Iowa or NH. And here is a little clue. Michigan, SC and Florida are going to get us similar results(maybe 3 and 4th instead of 5th).

Super Tuesday AND BEYOND is the only way we win. And the only way this stretches out this far is to make EVERYONE spend money everywhere and split the vote up and keep it muddy.

Ron Paul is counting on us to keep feeding him money. His data tells him that we supporters are far from tapped. I personally have only given about 250 bucks to the campaign and I plan to give more when i get my tax return back.

It's as good a plan as they could have played.

If Ron Paul went all in so early, the campaign would already be over.

We may have already lost now. BUT there is a chance that something changes the dynamics. AND NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE MESSAGE!!

Our 10% is growing on a very fast and consistent curve. We started at ZERO percent and now are getting a solid and REAL 8 or 9%. It will be 10 to 12% in Michigan and SC and who knows after that.

Robert

blakjak
01-10-2008, 09:30 AM
One major assumption that I think is off.

1. RP appears to have about $20 million still stashed

The Paul campaign expanded rapidly in the 4th quarter. This costs more money than you might assume. TV ads ($1.5 million) and radio ads ($0.5 milliion) were also purchased for New Hampshire and Iowa. There were still costs of paid mailings, opening offices, paid staffers, etc. I would guess the cash on hand is closer to $10 million than $20 million.

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 09:31 AM
The ads we've seen are subpar... B work. No creative punch and lacking the pixie-dust factor. No more money from me until we see stellar ads. Sorry I just have high expectations.

No shit. His ads have been focused on getting the farthest right group that he can. Again, brilliant strategy. His campaign has been run by a bunch of young kids who know NOTHING about running a campaign. They treat supporters rudely, they don't give a damn about votes, and they ignore every single volunteer who offered to help.

Months ago, I called every day for 8 days begging them to send out an email telling folks that NY and NH had a deadline coming up to become a Republican so people could vote for Ron. I was told that if the people aren't going to bother to come to the website to find this out for themselves, then WE DON'T NEED THEM. Brandon told me that little gem. Brandon is twenty something. He refused to ever let me speak to anyone higher up and who no longer uses pimple cream.

So, instead of sending out an email at least a month in advance and giving the grassroots a chance of turning a ton of people, nothing was done, a deadline was passed and thousands of Ron Paul supporters in NY are gone for good. No chance for them to vote for Ron Paul.

In case everyone has missed it, the Reps are doing terribly. They are getting about 1/3 of the vote. I have been begging those morons for months to go after the disenfranchised Inds and leave the Reps alone. We can't win them, so why try. So what do they do? Go after the Reps and leave the Inds alone.

I have been biting my tongue for a long time. I won't do it anymore. This is not nor ever has been a campaign that behaves like they want to win.

Save money. What the hell is wrong with them?

If they really did try to do poorly, well, I guess their little plan worked. Good going geniuses.

If the poster thought this thread was going to cheer people up, well, sorry, but it didn't work. Neither will such a stupid plan.

Talldude1412
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Cyclone and Jason, I appreciate your views on the subject, although I would really appreciate keeping it more constructive, instead of boohoos.

Momentum doesn't mean crap, unless you are a regular run of the mill candidate that doesn't have anything to sell other than everyone else's ideas. If this gossip is true, it would both introduce millions to Ron Paul and the message right before the election (keeping spirits and emotions high about his principles) and it would make him look like a diamond in the rough for the people who are sick of seeing Romney, McCain and Huckabee duke it out. This is like every story you've ever read, teetering on the edge of defeat a hero comes to save the day.

He has used this strategy many times in his congressional elections, and it worked in that environment. (It also looks like Rudy's plan)

Lets face it, going by how the voters in NH went, RP really wasn't going to win there anyway. But the "hero" strategy seems far more likely to work. It's risky, but he has to be. And at the very least he will get to spread his message, generate buzz, and excite people to the movement on a very large scale.

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
The reason they aren't communicating with us, IS BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE ARE RON PAUL'S WORST ENEMY!!

Man I can't believe some of the assinine things people do in the name of Ron Paul. The Powers that be couldn't write better stuff than what our "supporters" do in Ron Paul's name.

Honestly, was it a good idea to chase Sean Hannity down AND TAPE IT?? Or to HOUND NH with "unofficial" phone calls or go door to door and argue with people??

If I were Ron Paul I'd keep my mouth shut too and just implement the plan I knew would win.

Ron Paul is playing from a WEAK hand but has lots of money. He is playing BULLY POKER right now. He is forcing people to put money on the table in loosing hands(even as he knows he's going to loose). THEY LOOSE MORE.

It's called a war of attrition. This doesn't mean HE WINS. Far from it, but this strategy IS THE ONLY WAY WE COULD OR CAN WIN!!

We NEVER had a chance in Iowa or NH. And here is a little clue. Michigan, SC and Florida are going to get us similar results(maybe 3 and 4th instead of 5th).

Super Tuesday AND BEYOND is the only way we win. And the only way this stretches out this far is to make EVERYONE spend money everywhere and split the vote up and keep it muddy.

Ron Paul is counting on us to keep feeding him money. His data tells him that we supporters are far from tapped. I personally have only given about 250 bucks to the campaign and I plan to give more when i get my tax return back.

We may have already lost now. BUT there is a chance that something changes the dynamics. AND NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE MESSAGE!!

Our 10% is growing on a very fast and consistent curve. We started at ZERO percent and now are getting a solid and REAL 8 or 9%. It will be 10 to 12% in Michigan and SC and who knows after that.

Robert

First of all lose is spelled with one O.

Second, I live in a Super Tuesday state. I said so above. What part of NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHO THE HELL HE IS, is hard to understand. The election is less than one month away, so if his brilliant plan is to blitz the state with information, then he is too late.

He had until Jan. 6th for Inds to become Reps so they could vote for him. He CANNOT win with the Republican/Fox News base. He had to go after the Inds. In my state it is too late. He won't get the Republicans to vote for him. The HATE him.

So, tell me again, how this genius plan is going to work?

He could have had another ten million dollars this month from supporters if he had done well in Iowa and NH. Now, he will be lucky to top one million. Trevor is stealing any chance Ron has of getting a bunch of money from a money bomb. His stupid plan of getting folks to donate ten bucks each will get the credit card folks rich, but that is about all. The moron who everyone thinks is a God around here doesn't even know what a transaction cost is.

Once again, Trevor is splitting the grassroots into two groups and neither can do well without the other. Good thing we spent half a million dollars on a hot air balloon. That seemed to do wonders.

While the other campaigns were actually campaigning, we were sitting here with our thumbs up our bums.

If you want Ron Paul to have a prayer, you have one shot. Every single Ron Paul supporter must go out and campaign. That means knocking on doors, handing out slim jims, calling people one on one. Doing some real frackin' work.

I bet if I ask right now, not ten people will agree to do the above. Don't believe me?

Ok, who will be going out today and campaigning for Ron Paul?

Talldude1412
01-10-2008, 09:49 AM

Second, I live in a Super Tuesday state. I said so above. What part of NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHO THE HELL HE IS, is hard to understand. The election is less than one month away, so if his brilliant plan is to blitz the state with information, then he is too late.

He had until Jan. 6th for Inds to become Reps so they could vote for him. He CANNOT win with the Republican/Fox News base. He had to go after the Inds. In my state it is too late. He won't get the Republicans to vote for him. The HATE him.

He could have had another ten million dollars this month from supporters if he had done well in Iowa and NH. Now, he will be lucky to top one million. Trevor is stealing any chance Ron has of getting a bunch of money from a money bomb. His stupid plan of getting folks to donate ten bucks each will get the credit card folks rich, but that is about all. The moron who everyone thinks is a God around here doesn't even know what a transaction cost is.

Once again, Trevor is splitting the grassroots into two groups and neither can do well without the other. Good thing we spent half a million dollars on a hot air balloon. That seemed to do wonders.

While the other campaigns were actually campaigning, we were sitting here with our thumbs up our bums.

If you want Ron Paul to have a prayer, you have one shot. Every single Ron Paul supporter must go out and campaign. That means knocking on doors, handing out slim jims, calling people one on one. Doing some real frackin' work.

I bet if I ask right now, not ten people will agree to do the above. Don't believe me?

You need to check out the exit polls. Some absolutely disgusting number of people didn't even know who they were voting for until "that day" or a week beforehand. We need the stupid " duh, follow the bright light" votes as much as we do anything else. Imagine if the entire GOP had been ragging on him intensely like they did just before NH, the entire election! Nobody would like us. In this way, Romney and Huckabee ruin their credentials beating each other up, exposing each others dirt, then even if they decide to beat up on Ron, people will be uninterested in listening to their slander because they have been hearing it for the past 2 months from them.

It seems like a viable plan to me, and apparently Guliani does too.

LionHeart87
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
The reason they reject volunteers is because they don't know you and if they make you an official member of their campaign and it turns out you're a neo-nazi it makes them look bad. Just look at what happened with Ron Paul and those White Supremacists.

As for the "Secret Plan".....I'm wondering.....are politically campaigns allowed to buy Super Bowl airtime?

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Cyclone and Jason, I appreciate your views on the subject, although I would really appreciate keeping it more constructive, instead of boohoos.

Momentum doesn't mean crap, unless you are a regular run of the mill candidate that doesn't have anything to sell other than everyone else's ideas. If this gossip is true, it would both introduce millions to Ron Paul and the message right before the election (keeping spirits and emotions high about his principles) and it would make him look like a diamond in the rough for the people who are sick of seeing Romney, McCain and Huckabee duke it out. This is like every story you've ever read, teetering on the edge of defeat a hero comes to save the day.

He has used this strategy many times in his congressional elections, and it worked in that environment. (It also looks like Rudy's plan)

Lets face it, going by how the voters in NH went, RP really wasn't going to win there anyway. But the "hero" strategy seems far more likely to work. It's risky, but he has to be. And at the very least he will get to spread his message, generate buzz, and excite people to the movement on a very large scale.

Well, this is NOT a congressional election with the whole world getting their cues from the evening news. He has clearly written off my Super Tuesday state, so where and when is this big push coming? He wrote off NY a long time ago when he refused to even tell his constituents about the deadline for voting for him. He lost thousands of his own supporters with that little move.

What message is he spreading? If it is going to be like Iowa he will talk about being pro-life, being a staunch Christian and that is about it. Nothing like turning off all the libertarian minded supporters who have had your back for decades.

Someone called HQ the other day and they said, yeah, maybe we ought to have some ads for Michigan. What do they think, they can turn people with one 30 second commercial because that is about the only time they have left?

I am very angry because we have all worked our fingers to the bone and he has surrounded himself with a bunch of kids playing "presidential election." This man had the army and the message and never once hired anyone who knew what the hell they were doing.

I would love to be wrong. But if he comes nearly dead last in NH, what chance do you think he has anywhere else? Forget Fla and CA and NY, they are the three most socialist states in the union. He is ignoring AZ - a very conservative state. He got Goldwater's endorsement, Goldwater was a God in AZ and he never bothered to tell anyone there. So where do you think he is going to make this big push?

ambiguousscion
01-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Keep up the negativity guys, it's really helping the cause!:mad:

rdenner
01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I agree. I never said JUST blitzing at the last minute will win.

It will take on the ground boots to win. I am saying, GOING ALL IN, IN NH, IOWA is a stupid move for someone like Ron Paul.

Even Michigan and SC are bad bets. His best move was to hold until we get closer to Super Tuesday and hope the message spreads through the grassroots.

How much more could he possibly do to circumvent the MSM? Without the "wink wink" of the MSM, most people won't consider him in the final analysis.

SO WHAT TO DO? Well you hope that you win through attrition. Let the front runners kill each other and spend themselves into oblivion and try to drag this past Super Tuesday.

THIS WILL NOT BE OVER on Super Tuesday. ONLY half the country will have voted by super tuesday and a little over half the delegates will be chosen.

The message is spreading and unfoutunately for all of us. IT CAN'T BE FORCED... Time will tell if it will spread quick enough to make a difference.

I AGREE wholeheartedly about missing deadlines on registration. It's spilled milk. It takes a long time to put together a national campaign from NOTHING.

I consider that the real national campaign didn't start until the end of November. By then there was so much missed opporitunity. I don't blame the Ron Paul HQ completely.

They were over their head. And having rabid supporters calling 24/7(hundreds and hundreds of them) begging to help you DOESN'T HELP!! How can you use volunteers when you have no idea where to put them. There was no infrastructure in place to use them.

I am guessing you'll see organized phone banks going up very soon in Super Tuesday states and a move to squelch the "grassroots" efforts in these states. I agree with that strategy as THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.

I bet in the next week or two there will be plenty for volunteers to do in targeted Super Tuesday states. Those that aren't targeted, You're on your own.

The goal is to push this past Super Tuesday as this is the only road to a Ron Paul victory.

Robert

rdenner
01-10-2008, 10:05 AM
And to the statement HE CAME IN DEAD LAST IN NH. Is just being completely negative.

He was 3 1/2% out of third place. So get some perspective. I know you're pissed but just quiting is not an option.

We have to fight this all the way to the end. Even if the Ron Paul HQ is completely ignorant the message isn't. And every single day he's out there being taken serious and turning people on, is another day closer to his ideas becoming mainstream

Robert

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 10:08 AM
See, not one person has offered to help out Ron Paul by actually campaigning. You folks can't blame this all on the campaign. No one on here is willing to do any WORK.

Next week or two? You do realize that Super Tuesday is about 3 weeks away. Why not just wait until four weeks from now. That would really take the pressure off.

How many calls do you think you can make in one week? 100? 1000? How on earth are you going to call 3.5 million people per state in one week? Do you have any sense of the space time continuum?

The message is NOT spreading. I can't find anyone who has ever heard of the man. Oh, a few think he is a rock band, but that is about it. The message has to be spread and that means WORK.

Again, not ten people on here are willing to say they will work for Ron Paul's election. Not even you Robert. Oh, you are willing to attack, but not once have you said you are willing to WORK. I know this because I have worked my tail off sometimes spending 14 hours on this board looking for 14 volunteers to spend 15 minutes to send out an email message.

So, STFU, get off the board and go out and campaign for Ron Paul, or give up and go away.

Again, I dare ten people to say they are going to go out and campaign for Ron Paul today. That means making calls, or going door to door and spreading materials.

Berri
01-10-2008, 10:12 AM

Sorry disagree with a fair bit of what you are saying, not all.
1. The momentum RP was building was unbelievable considering there was a media blackout and smear campaign against him
2. The supporters managed to get around the blackout by arranging record fund raising days for ron paul which forced the media to report on him.
3. 100,000 volunteers, what other candidate could ever say they had that many volunteers
4. Supporters were always everywhere, even Rudy can vouch for that, online, on the streets, at speeches, everywhere.

So WTF went wrong?
1. The campaign staff has been the most abysmal display of management i have ever seen in my life. I too was ignoring it until Bydlarick tried to derail the tea party money bomb by saying the campaign needs the funds immediately back at the end of Nov (now we hear that they were just saving up the cash for some super secret plan in Feb sometime)
2. As soon as diebold got involved things started going all over the place, broke Mccain became the Lazarus come back kid, then so did Hillary, Pauls votes not counted then when people complained they were immediately found.
3. Iowa, NH makes it look like Paul has minor support and the diebold scam has done its trick "Don't waste your vote"
So what do you think we should do.
1. The campaign staff are either totally out of thier realm and have no idea or have sold out
2. Unless vote fraud is exposed and dealt with there is no where for this campaign to go.

Fuck the campaigns super dooper secret plans, the campaign staff have failed thousands upon thousands of supporters, just thier ads proved this. the campaign staff failed, diebold are trying to end him for good.

So what do we do now? over to you!

MN Patriot
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Here's to hoping that you're right!
I remember Bill Clinton Lost the first 6 races or something like that.
It certainly isn't over.

But Clinton had the CFR establishment and MSM behind him.

NinjaPirate
01-10-2008, 10:17 AM
See, not one person has offered to help out Ron Paul by actually campaigning. You folks can't blame this all on the campaign. No one on here is willing to do any WORK.

Next week or two? You do realize that Super Tuesday is about 3 weeks away. Why not just wait until four weeks from now. That would really take the pressure off.

How many calls do you think you can make in one week? 100? 1000? How on earth are you going to call 3.5 million people per state in one week? Do you have any sense of the space time continuum?

The message is NOT spreading. I can't find anyone who has ever heard of the man. Oh, a few think he is a rock band, but that is about it. The message has to be spread and that means WORK.

Again, not ten people on here are willing to say they will work for Ron Paul's election. Not even you Robert. Oh, you are willing to attack, but not once have you said you are willing to WORK. I know this because I have worked my tail off sometimes spending 14 hours on this board looking for 14 volunteers to spend 15 minutes to send out an email message.

So, STFU, get off the board and go out and campaign for Ron Paul, or give up and go away.

Again, I dare ten people to say they are going to go out and campaign for Ron Paul today. That means making calls, or going door to door and spreading materials.

I'm going to hang up signs around town @ 9:00pm tonight. :D

NinjaPirate
01-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry disagree with a fair bit of what you are saying, not all.
1. The momentum RP was building was unbelievable considering there was a media blackout and smear campaign against him
2. The supporters managed to get around the blackout by arranging record fund raising days for ron paul which forced the media to report on him.
3. 100,000 volunteers, what other candidate could ever say they had that many volunteers
4. Supporters were always everywhere, even Rudy can vouch for that, online, on the streets, at speeches, everywhere.

So WTF went wrong?
1. The campaign staff has been the most abysmal display of management i have ever seen in my life. I too was ignoring it until Bydlarick tried to derail the tea party money bomb by saying the campaign needs the funds immediately back at the end of Nov (now we hear that they were just saving up the cash for some super secret plan in Feb sometime)
2. As soon as diebold got involved things started going all over the place, broke Mccain became the Lazarus come back kid, then so did Hillary, Pauls votes not counted then when people complained they were immediately found.
3. Iowa, NH makes it look like Paul has minor support and the diebold scam has done its trick "Don't waste your vote"
So what do you think we should do.
1. The campaign staff are either totally out of thier realm and have no idea or have sold out
2. Unless vote fraud is exposed and dealt with there is no where for this campaign to go.

Fuck the campaigns super dooper secret plans, the campaign staff have failed thousands upon thousands of supporters, just thier ads proved this. the campaign staff failed, diebold are trying to end him for good.

So what do we do now? over to you!

Stop bitchin' and moanin', and playing arm chair general, and get back to spreading the word.

Berri
01-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Stop bitchin' and moanin', and playing arm chair general, and get back to spreading the word.

Is the campaign going to demand a recount? if not tell me WTF is the use anymore?

CelestialRender
01-10-2008, 10:23 AM
This may be "a" secret strategy, but it's definitely not "the" secret strategy. "The" implies singular...

Don't lose hope; there are factors none of us are considering. Just do the best you can, and we'll see where we end up.

CelestialRender
01-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Is the campaign going to demand a recount? if not tell me WTF is the use anymore?

The other 2319 delegates? Losing hope at this point is ridiculous.

jason43
01-10-2008, 10:33 AM
And to the statement HE CAME IN DEAD LAST IN NH. Is just being completely negative.

He was 3 1/2% out of third place. So get some perspective. I know you're pissed but just quiting is not an option.

We have to fight this all the way to the end. Even if the Ron Paul HQ is completely ignorant the message isn't. And every single day he's out there being taken serious and turning people on, is another day closer to his ideas becoming mainstream

Robert

My point is this.

Where is he today??? Who knows, but I bet all the other candidates are out campaigning somewhere. My ass out campaigning might win a couple votes... but the CAMPAIGN HAS TO CAMPAIGN EVERY FREAKING DAY IN ORDER TO WIN.

I'm not trying to be all negative. Maybe I have too much emotion invested in this thing (if thats possible)... I am a true believer and its hard to watch this chance slip away with the campaign doing nothing.

Look at New Hampshire, RP had 50 campaign appearances in NH between Jan 2007 and now.

Giuliani had 87 and he wasn't even actively campaigning there!!!
Mitt Romney had 146
The Huckster had 83 and wasn't campaigning to win there.
McCain had 103

Look here, its the same for Iowa. (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008-presidential-candidates/tracker/candidates/)

Campaign 10% get 10%, thats how it works.

That is a big part of why we came in 5th. every other campaign had twice the campaign events than we did.

Our supporters were there. Moved there, tried the best they could, but unless they get some support and direction, its all for NOTHING.

My point is that they need to pull their heads out of their asses and campaign to WIN or we won't have a chance.

Berri
01-10-2008, 10:35 AM

Well then, shouldn't we give them hope by ensuring that all votes are counted and that we are keeping a very close eye on the people counting. That the fraudsters that come up with an excuse of human error by discarding 100% of Ron Pauls votes in a single county is a bullshit excuse and obviously fraud, if it happened in one county you can bet there were many more. Look if we don't can this vote fraud it's over already, this is now the challenge the grassroots must deal with. If votes are not counted then what is the use of voting?

NinjaPirate
01-10-2008, 10:37 AM

A recount to salvage, what, at least 31 votes??? And like the person above me said, there's 2000+ delegates left. This is only the beginning. IA and NH were very sobering, and it knocked our morale down a few nothces, but lick your wounds and press on.

Talldude1412
01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Well here's hoping that campaigning is about to happen. Lets see if it does, in any case I will continue to spread the message and see who will listen. I will continue regardless of what happens on Feb 5th and beyond.

jason43
01-10-2008, 10:39 AM

All hope is certainly not lost, but what is the plan? Lose everything till someone runs out of money???

Come on.... seriously. The way to get more money is to win states... or at least come in 3rd or better.

We need a clear campaign strategy to give hope to the grassroots.

I think that they could at least give us a statement saying what the plan is. Giuliani has said that Florida is his line in the sand, same about SC for Thompson... it rallies the troops. Right now, morale is in a downway spiral because no one is saying anything except "we aren't racists"... thanks Ken Snyder, I knew that already.

Racism=collectivism=not what we are about

How about what we are about? like putting Ron in the White House. How about the plan for that???? Not the whole plan, just a little more than send more money.

NinjaPirate
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Well then, shouldn't we give them hope by ensuring that all votes are counted and that we are keeping a very close eye on the people counting. That the fraudsters that come up with an excuse of human error by discarding 100% of Ron Pauls votes in a single county is a bullshit excuse and obviously fraud, if it happened in one county you can bet there were many more. Look if we don't can this vote fraud it's over already, this is now the challenge the grassroots must deal with. If votes are not counted then what is the use of voting?

We're blacked out by the media, the corporate elite MSM HATES Dr. Paul, his supporters and The Message. We don't have much ground to stand on considering that we came in 4th, but it would be a different story if we were 2nd and fighting for 1st.

Knowguy
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Wow This Thread Has Realy Cheered Me Up Tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump......everyone Needs To Hear This!!!

DowntownGator
01-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Ron Paul has run an underdog campaign before, and won! Last night, I had a little bit of an epiphany, and recognized this fight has only just begun. Ron Paul continues to add to his base of supporters every singly day - pretty soon it's going to reach critical mass and blow up. The longer he stays in the race, the more his message gets out and the more supporters he attracts. Looking for better showing in the very near future!

That's the plan.

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
I agree, starting a thread claiming that the campaign tried to lose on purpose is idiotic. It doesn't help anyone. It certainly doesn't make anyone feel better.

But again, this is the third and last time I will issue this challenge. WHO THE HELL IS WILLING TO WORK FOR RON PAUL?

So far not one of you whiners has agreed to do any actual campaigning for the man. If this is true, then you have no one to blame but yourselves. Going door to door is much different than waving a stupid sign at a motorist. The former takes WORK, something no one on here is willing to do.

I am not stopping. Not until it is over. But I sure as hell wish we had some backup from HQ. I am sick and tired of them standing in the way all the time and doing NOTHING.

I agree, campaign 10% get 10% of the vote. We can't do this alone.

Ron Paul is no longer adding to his base. He is losing his base. He is losing the people who have put their blood into this campaign and he can't win new folks because they view him as unelectable. We are in deep trouble right now and ignoring that fact is foolish.

The campaign needs to fire everyone and hire an actual group that can help him. It has worked for others in the past.

Apparition
01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
You guys act like we don't have the number one thing on our side.. and that is the TRUTH.
A lot of people in this country recongize that there are problems going on but can't quite put their fingers on it.

This campaign started from nothing and you people are crying over three states?

What would be the point of campaigning in the media RIGHT now for Super Tuesday and then give the other campaigns ample time to respond. 2 weeks before the primaries is good enough... as the people we are trying to sway can still be swayed in that period of time as the other candidates beat up each other.

So far no clear winner has emerged at all and the campaign is right in the thick of things still.. the only problem with you guys is that you thought this was going to be easy and you're so quick to get upset and I'm not sure if you quite understand the gravity of the situation and the amount of resolve it takes to win an uphill battle.

War of attrition.

Stay postive and cling to the message and its TRUTH. It is still gestating in America and the fact that it is where it is today is all because of US and the ability to recognize the truth.

So dry your eyes.. put a bandaid on your emotions.. and MAN UP.

Ron Paul knows what he's doing and he knows what is at stake better than any of us.

Berri
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Wow This Thread Has Realy Cheered Me Up Tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump......everyone Needs To Hear This!!!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the reality is that it should cheer you up because even though vote fraud sucks and the people doing it should be hung for treason at least we know where we stand and know what we must do now. better than the campaign and thier super secret crap that leads no where. if we only achieve in fixing the vote scam industry than the RP revolution has won.

Exarel
01-10-2008, 11:02 AM
bump

Bowie
01-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I just don't see why there isn't HUGE dialogue between us and the official campaign staff, including Ron, Lew, Kent, Jesse and Jonathan.

If everyone joined forces and worked together constructively, and all the plans were laid out on the table and debated transparently, wouldn't that be a force to be reckoned with? It seems hypocritical for Ron to rebuke the secrecy of the central government, yet endorse cloak-and-dagger campaign strategies.

And "embarassments" (if Ron considers them such) like "The Hannity Chase" could be justly censured -- better: prevented -- had such dialogue taken place earlier.

I can't see how any "secret plan" is at an advantage by being kept secret from us.

MrCobaltBlue
01-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Next paycheck I'm going to donate another $100 to Dr. Paul. I've ordered some signs and I'm going to stand out by the road on my lunch break and wave them and pass out slim jims as well as go door to door in my apartment building and campaign.

Even if we lose I want to know that I tried, not for just Dr. Paul but for the message.

Apparition
01-10-2008, 11:09 AM
I just don't see why there isn't HUGE dialogue between us and the official campaign staff, including Ron and Jeff.

I can't see how any "secret plan" is at an advantage by being kept secret from us.

Because they don't KNOW us.. all we are is a bunch of people who claim Ron Paul and the best thing about a SECRET plan is to keep it a SECRET from those who might be coming here fishing for information.

If you support Ron Paul for president, then support his decision to run his campaign how he sees fit.

There's plenty of volunteering that can be done and coordinated via the MeetUp groups.. sign wavings help, handing out slimjims help. Bitching and moaning on his message board and potentially dividing the grassroots base directly does NOT help. You're free to do as you please, but seriously... just because you can't see the big picture from the campaign yourself doesn't mean that there isn't a big picture in place.

Do your parts by staying informed and staying resolved and staying steadfast.
Donate where you can.. get the word out where you can.. and be positive and intelligent about it. That's our job as supporters.

John P Slevin
01-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I just don't see why there isn't HUGE dialogue between us and the official campaign staff, including Ron, Lew, Kent, Jesse and Jonathan.

If everyone joined forces and worked together constructively, and all the plans were laid out on the table and debated transparently, wouldn't that be a force to be reckoned with? It seems hypocritical for Ron to rebuke the secrecy of the central government, yet endorse cloak-and-dagger campaign strategies.

And "embarassments" (if Ron considers them such) like "The Hannity Chase" could be justly censured -- better: prevented -- had such dialogue taken place earlier.

NO HALFWAY intelligent campaign discusses strategy on an open forum.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people use this and other public forums to discuss and devise campaign strategy.

When you see a quarterback call the linebacker into the huddle to hear the playcall, when you see THAT in even one game, let me know.

Cyclone
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM
I cannot support his decision to run his campaign the way he sees fit because it is NOT WORKING.

I see what he is doing to win Super Tuesday - NOTHING. Not a blasted thing. I see what he did to win NH - NOTHING. He didn't bother to actually campaign there. I have spoken to HQ on many occasions. They are rude and drive away supporters. How can I support those kinds of actions?

Sticking your head in the sand and just saying have faith is idiotic. The man doesn't have one staffer who has ever worked on a Presidential campaign. Think you can win like that?

We might still have some time, but not if we continue to make the same mistakes and expect different results - they have a word for that, it is called insanity.

Sign wavings do not help. This is not a football game. The Meetup groups are flailing because they have no direction. They never have.

Never before in history has a man had so much help and made zero use of it. Ignoring the grassroots has been a huge blunder. If they continue, then they will continue to have a bunch of ignorant children doing stupid things that hurt him and cost him votes. These folks don't know what to do, they need direction. Instead, they vandalize money, spray paint towns, and fly blimps that make us look like a circus with Ron Paul being the ring leader.

No one wants a ring leader to lead a country. We are the joke campaign and for good reason. People screaming about conspiracies left and right meanwhile no one is willing to do any real work.

In my state it is too late to win any independents - the mainstay of his campaign. That is true in most states. So, now they want to start advertising? It is as if no one bothered to look up the rules and they are all flying blind.

Faith is useless. Action needs to be taken and now.

John P Slevin
01-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Also, almost NO ONE on this list uses their actual name, their physical address, or ANY other contact information other than anonymous contact info.

WHO THE HELL COULD TRUST THAT?

GET HALF A BRAIN, all you who call for strategy to be discussed on various public fora...GET JUST HALF A BRAIN...that's all you need to understand the folly of the Ron Paul campaign, discoursing with complete strangers, completely anonymous people about exactly what they plan to do.

Oh yeah, some completely anonymous people are upset...we have to get with them real quick, hear their concerns, and satisfy them...also, we MUST give all our opponents immediate access to our plans.

That's the ticket.

INCREDIBLY STUPID!

Maltheus
01-10-2008, 11:46 AM
I've been fairly emotional over all of this (for me anyway), and my thoughts have been all over the board. But that post really did a lot to re-energize me. More so than any other I've seen. I've never really gotten involved with a campaign before and I'm finally starting to realize the depth of my ignorance. In any case, I'll be riding this out through super tuesday at least and let the chips fall where they may. I submitted my form to fill a vacant precinct committee person slot yesterday (Colorado deadline today) and with 10 delegate positions for my precinct, I'm sure to be a delegate. The challenge is as it has always been, educating the people who've never even heard of Ron Paul. And that's an uphill battle worth fighting.

Apparition
01-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I cannot support his decision to run his campaign the way he sees fit because it is NOT WORKING.

I see what he is doing to win Super Tuesday - NOTHING. Not a blasted thing. I see what he did to win NH - NOTHING. He didn't bother to actually campaign there. I have spoken to HQ on many occasions. They are rude and drive away supporters. How can I support those kinds of actions?

Sticking your head in the sand and just saying have faith is idiotic. The man doesn't have one staffer who has ever worked on a Presidential campaign. Think you can win like that?

We might still have some time, but not if we continue to make the same mistakes and expect different results - they have a word for that, it is called insanity.

Sign wavings do not help. This is not a football game. The Meetup groups are flailing because they have no direction. They never have.

Never before in history has a man had so much help and made zero use of it. Ignoring the grassroots has been a huge blunder. If they continue, then they will continue to have a bunch of ignorant children doing stupid things that hurt him and cost him votes. These folks don't know what to do, they need direction. Instead, they vandalize money, spray paint towns, and fly blimps that make us look like a circus with Ron Paul being the ring leader.

No one wants a ring leader to lead a country. We are the joke campaign and for good reason. People screaming about conspiracies left and right meanwhile no one is willing to do any real work.

In my state it is too late to win any independents - the mainstay of his campaign. That is true in most states. So, now they want to start advertising? It is as if no one bothered to look up the rules and they are all flying blind.

Faith is useless. Action needs to be taken and now.

Dude.. there are plenty of people working on the campaign.
Sign waving gets name recognition out. When done in decent sized numbers, it also shows that there are others who believe and show passion for their candidate.. and when you're in your car and you hear other people around you honking at the signs, it also shows that NORMAL people are behind the candidate... it works.

Fuck the polls dude... and fuck your defeatist "I NEED TO KNOW NOW!" attitude and acting like you're the only guy on the planet that knows what Ron Paul needs to do to win.

Faith and the truth is what started this campaign and got it through to what it is today.
Actions based on the above HAVE and CONTINUTE to be taken. So seriously, chill out. If you don't feel enough is being done, then start with YOURSELF, bu don't come crying here about things not being done because progress has been and continues to be made. I assure you that nobody is being inspired by anything you've said in this thread and that's what people need is inspiration.

mikeInAZ
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Also, almost NO ONE on this list uses their actual name, their physical address, or ANY other contact information other than anonymous contact info.

WHO THE HELL COULD TRUST THAT?

GET HALF A BRAIN, all you who call for strategy to be discussed on various public fora...GET JUST HALF A BRAIN...that's all you need to understand the folly of the Ron Paul campaign, discoursing with complete strangers, completely anonymous people about exactly what they plan to do.

Oh yeah, some completely anonymous people are upset...we have to get with them real quick, hear their concerns, and satisfy them...also, we MUST give all our opponents immediate access to our plans.

That's the ticket.

INCREDIBLY STUPID!

Exactly. They are not going to be posting their campaign stragegy meeting notes in all the Ron Paul public forums, and we don't want them to. All campaign strategies are a secret, not just this one, right?

I like the sound of this plan though. It's going to be AWESOME, and we're all going to feel bad for being so negative. Get ready for the blitz!

yaz
01-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Ron Paul made fewer appearances in NH than all the other candidates I believe. Same goes for Iowa. This is the factor that needs to be changed.

The "secret strategy"? That's poppycock, we needed the momentum.

scholarpreneur
01-10-2008, 12:35 PM

Robert
QFT

AlbemarleNC0003
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Ron Paul made fewer appearances in NH than all the other candidates I believe. Same goes for Iowa. This is the factor that needs to be changed.

The "secret strategy"? That's poppycock, we needed the momentum.

If you want Paul to win. Get involved locally. Become a precinct captain in your local GOP party and for Ron Paul.

alicegardener
01-10-2008, 01:09 PM
I am not one who has only sat in front of my computer. I have done a lot of campaigning of various kinds without a bit of help from the official campaign and I have to tell you I am not finding it possible to just have optimistic faith, secret plan or no.

We have had seven years of a president who lacks executive skills. "W" doesn't know how to hire competent people or fire incompetent people out of his own stupidity or unwise loyalty to friends. Do I want another? If RP is not aware of the situation with his staff, why isn't he?

When I heard him say there was the RISK he might actually win, I assumed it was just a clever way with words. After report after report after report of misplaced thrift, miscommunication, and missed opportunities, I wonder now whether the good doctor is content to use his campaign merely as a bully pulpit, hoping enough energy remains afterwards that a movement can go on without him.

If he is sincere about winning, he needs to take charge, get new staffers if need be, and open lines of communication with his grassroots supporters, perhaps DAILY messages on the official website during this crisis in faith many of us are having.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Too many people put too much faith in the man. This is about the country. The Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88VjC1PSA5Y

Brown Sapper
01-10-2008, 01:19 PM
The campaign should put an ad right in the middle of Hannity and Colmes just to spit in their faces :)

disciple
01-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks Cyclone for your input. You have made some great points.

Brian Bailey
01-10-2008, 01:23 PM
The campaign should put an ad right in the middle of Hannity and Colmes just to spit in their faces :)

They've done this in some states :)