PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming or Global Governance

athlon64bit
01-10-2008, 07:27 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3069943905833454241

Has anyone watched this? It is better in my opinion than The Great Global Warming Swindle. It goes into the science, corruption of the C02 fraud and also globalisation and the new world order. Spread it around. Rate it 5 stars and leave a comment on google video to keep it high up on google video.
It is sad to see how many people are brainwashed by this C02 apocalyptic stuff.
People should try and spread this around.
By the way I am from the UK but have been following the Ron Paul Revolution because he stands for everything that I believe in. I have had great sympathy with the constitutionalist movement in the USA for quite some time and am opposed to globalisation and the new world order and the fiat debt based banking system which drives the new world order and globalisation.
Good luck with your revolution. Even if he doesn't make the nomination Ron Paul has kicked off a movement that will never die.
Good luck americans.:D

Ross

eloquensanity
01-10-2008, 08:12 AM
The worst thing IMO about the scare mongering of man made global warming will make it easy for a global government to gain support for de-populization.

I have read a lot of stuff about the way these climate changes are cyclic.

I do remember the talk in the 70's of an impending ice age that was going to wipe us out.
Global warming is easier to make people believe than an ice age.

I believe we need to use common sense and re-cycle when possible otherwise we will use up resources faster than they can renew but to become hysterical and live in fear is rediculous.

Naraku
01-10-2008, 12:48 PM
There is some truth to manmand global warming since we're part of this world and we can't very well avoid affecting the environment.

All the same I agree it is providing an uncomfortable justification for increasing government intervention into our lives.

athlon64bit
01-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I disagree with that. I think that it is because to get research grants you have to say that C02 is causing global warming. Also if scientists speak out they get threatened with death threats by neo fundamentalist environmentalists and even the media will sometimes call them holocaust deniers by saying they are bad as...
This is hardly an environment for independent scientific opinion to reign supreme.
Another good film on global warming is The Great Global Warming Swindle.

So I think that it is corrupt science rather than bad science.

Ross

Naraku
01-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Our industry certainly does contribute to global warming and we have a lot of industry. However, it is only one factor, and there are many other factors to consider.

CountryRoads
01-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Pollution is what we should be worried about not 'man-made global warming' thats a liberal fear scare for global governance. The 'neo-cons' have islamic brown people terrorists to scare you and liberals have global warming.

acroso
01-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Hank Williams said it best. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlOf3pHAc)

LivingFree
01-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Hank Williams said it best. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlOf3pHAc)

Good ol' Hank :)

Itzsoez
01-10-2008, 03:31 PM
bump

Fields
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Great post bill.