PDA

View Full Version : Beck FINALLY Plugs Ron Paul!

ButchHowdy
01-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Awesome Youtube as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

garrettwombat
01-10-2008, 06:02 AM
eff beck

Jaredh
01-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Why doesn't RP use the comptroller general? I mean how much more official can you get.

I understand he probably isn't in a good position to get political, but how many options are there? That guy has been talking about this for months, yet it isn't any more of any issue in the mainstream.

angelatc
01-10-2008, 06:13 AM
He sent an email to somebody here that said he cannot endorse any candidate because of the obvious conflict of interest. I'm sure if you search the forums you can find it.

Pete
01-10-2008, 06:19 AM
I don't listen to Beck on the radio, but reportedly he is still bashing RP on his show.

David Walker is a patriot. He makes me proud to be a fellow beancounter. :)

SeanEdwards
01-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Why doesn't RP use the comptroller general? I mean how much more official can you get.

I understand he probably isn't in a good position to get political, but how many options are there? That guy has been talking about this for months, yet it isn't any more of any issue in the mainstream.

The media would rather cover Obama chanting "yes we can".

He should complete that sentence: "yes we can impoverish unborn generations because they can't vote yet."

Menthol Patch
01-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Glenn Beck is a neo-con warmonger.

rfbz
01-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Glenn Beck seems like he's always so close to finally getting it, but doesn't quite get to the next level. With some of the things he says, it's hard to believe he's not 100% backing Ron Paul.

CrownThyGood
01-10-2008, 06:39 AM
now i'm sick from watching that video .. very disturbing

shagywashere
01-10-2008, 06:56 AM
tag

jaumen
01-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Glenn Beck seems like he's always so close to finally getting it, but doesn't quite get to the next level. With some of the things he says, it's hard to believe he's not 100% backing Ron Paul.

Beck kind of reminds me of a guy I work with.... you talk to him about things one day, and he seems so close to getting it... but he's never consistent.... it's like he has a certain base position.. and every day he may be swayed one way or the other, but then he goes to sleep, and when he wakes up, nothing has "stuck". I think they both might be a little nuts.

evadmurd
01-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Beck is bipolar

ST0PandL00K
01-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Beck and Tucker are frustratingly inconsistent

ButchHowdy
01-10-2008, 07:50 AM
I'm thinking the Beckster saw 3 ghosts during his hospital visit!

RollOn2day
01-10-2008, 07:55 AM
It feels so good when they finally come around!

MsDoodahs
01-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Not to me. Not at all. If Glen is claiming to come around now, it's because he thinks Ron has no chance.

Look, if we created a list of media hacks whose early attacks and shameless disrespect were intended to destroy Dr. Paul, Glen Beck would be way up high on it.

He is lower than pond scum.

Stop praising that sorry bastard.

TruckinMike
01-10-2008, 08:04 AM
He is lower than pond scum.

Then I guess you could say -- "His name is MUD" :D Bwhaa ha ha ha

TMike

MsDoodahs
01-10-2008, 08:31 AM
lol!

jaumen
01-10-2008, 08:50 AM
The thing with Beck is.... he does bring up important issues on his show, and things that aren't talked about much elsewhere..... So I sometimes like to watch or listen for that reason.... but he suffers from the same thing every pundit suffers from... he thinks he's God's gift to mankind. So... I don't like Beck the person.... his show can be fairly interesting though.

r3volution
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Beck is bipolar

yep

iQuotient
01-10-2008, 09:14 AM

Ron does have a video out there with the Comp Gen... he supports Dr. Paul in his efforts. Notice the changes recently in Beck... he is realizing who Dr. Paul's friends are. Soon Russia will do something to galvanize us all behind Ron Paul. They will come forward as the third richest nation and ONLY superpower to enforce the repayment of America's debt. IN EURO's. Ron Paul to the rescue!!!

sparebulb
01-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Why people still hold out hope for Bleckt, a bipolar, backstabbing, cokehead, is beyond me. He is not, and never will be, a friend or supporter of RP, truth, or the Constitution.

Join The Paul Side
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM

That may be so, but you have to appreciate the fact he is trying to bring this out in the open. I guess you have 400K to pony up you share of this debt, huh? Asshat. :mad:

MsDoodahs
01-10-2008, 10:22 AM
I don't give two shits what Glen Beck says on his show. All I know is he was HORRIFIC to Dr. Paul for MONTHS and that is damage that no amount of "hey, maybe he's right NOW is going to undo.

Glen Beck is a cowardly piece of shit TRAITOR to this country.

JMO, as always.

Join The Paul Side
01-10-2008, 10:28 AM
I don't give two shits what Glen Beck says on his show. All I know is he was HORRIFIC to Dr. Paul for MONTHS and that is damage that no amount of "hey, maybe he's right NOW is going to undo.

Glen Beck is a cowardly piece of shit TRAITOR to this country.

JMO, as always.

I assume you must have your 400K to pony up your share of the debt also. Must be nice to be rich. :cool:

BlutStein
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
David Walker for VP? If more people find out who he is, he'd make for a convincing VP I think. It would show that Ron Paul was beyond serious about fixing this nation.

garyallen59
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
dang...i this thread was about "two turn tables and a microphone" beck

familydog
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM

Warmonger yes. Neo-con, no.

robert4rp08
01-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Beck loves Paul's economic and domestic ideas... disagrees with foreign policy though; which I find peculiar considering foreign policy influences the economy so much.

I was listening to this on the radio and was like..... say Ron Paul, say Ron Paul, you know you want to... then he did and I cheered. lol