PDA

View Full Version : I think ron paul should start attacking other candidates today at the

Give me liberty
01-10-2008, 05:43 AM
at the Fox News Debate today, and he should use names of those candidates

heres an a example
(McCain you said in a townhall meeting that we should stay in iraq for 100 years
could you tell the american people the truth? on why u said that?

Do have you any idea how long is that?

and ron paul should stop been nice to other candidates, its do or die lossing.

Pass this on to the HQ!

misconstrued
01-10-2008, 05:45 AM
2 words: Gloves Off

ClayTrainor
01-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Yea seriously.

Ron pauls support has been strong in all states so far, not top tier strong, but very strong nontheless, and showing no signs of going away.

it's time to gain more support and the only way to do that is to Attack the war mongering top tier fools.

I think the moment we're waiting for is soon to be among us people.

Geronimo
01-10-2008, 05:53 AM
He should call them all out for being members of the CFR.

He missed his golden opportunity during the youtube debates.

RickyJ
01-10-2008, 05:55 AM
at the Fox News Debate today, and he should use names of those candidates

heres an a example
(McCain you said in a townhall meeting that we should stay in iraq for 100 years
could you tell the american people the truth? on why u said that?

Do have you any idea how long is that?

and ron paul should stop been nice to other candidates, its do or die lossing.

Pass this on to the HQ!

Fox News is letting him in this debate? Then why the heck did they exclude him from the last one? That makes no sense whatsoever. What the heck is going on at Fox News?

RPatTheBeach
01-10-2008, 06:51 AM
SC was the site of the original "boo"ing the Dr. received on his stance on the war. If they want war, let's give them a f^&king war!

Time to drop the MOAB, Doc!

rfbz
01-10-2008, 07:00 AM
I honestly don't see how "outing" them as CFR members would have any effect. I do think calling out McCain on the 100 years comment will be good.

kushaze
01-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Ron Paul needs to go Morton Downey Jr. show style at this debate. America obviously isn't listening yet.

Minuteman
01-10-2008, 07:11 AM
For those saying he should call them out for being in the CFR. Guess what? 95% of the American public have absolutely no clue what they are or what they stand for and dont expect them to go research it. Think smart.

Rebel Resource
01-10-2008, 07:12 AM
The campaign I'm sure will sense the best time to do this. Momentum is such a vast topic in political campaigning, there are probably whole books on it.

The key is never to peak, and keep rising from day one to November.

arctica2
01-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Haha, he never will, but I think he should give a short speech and walk out. That'd be so awesome.

Pete
01-10-2008, 07:34 AM
For those saying he should call them out for being in the CFR. Guess what? 95% of the American public have absolutely no clue what they are or what they stand for and dont expect them to go research it. Think smart.

It's like accusing them as being members of the National Geographic Society as far as most of the public is concerned.

mjp1025
01-10-2008, 07:35 AM
People for the most part are too lazy or apathetic to do research. Hence, the CFR angle would go over people's heads...it would basically just be shrugged off.

dminoz
01-10-2008, 02:49 PM
I agree with the OP. RP is a polite person by nature, but for the sake of the revolution, he has to name these people and call them out for their past, their inconsistencies, and their connections. This is not the time to be polite, this is the time to be straight, direct, and ruthless.

jsu718
01-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Haha, he never will, but I think he should give a short speech and walk out. That'd be so awesome.

Are you advocating the Costanza technique?

NoMoreApathy
01-10-2008, 03:06 PM
The main reason why he needs to go on the offensive is because the other candidates already have with him. Maybe if some of the fence sitting republicans saw Ron take the gloves off they'd get behind him a little more. Voters want to see STRENGTH from their candidate, not just wisdom.

He needs to be calling these candidates out and spitting some TRUTH to the viewers. Call McCain on his war stance, call Huckabee on his stealing positions and being 180 degrees from where he was before this election cycle, call them all out on why they change their positions so often for votes!

It's not mud slinging if you use facts, speak the truth, and do it in a way where you're not necessarily SMEERING them, but instead QUESTIONING them.

I think this is CRUCIAL to getting more people interested.

Just turn to McCain, look him in the eyes, and CALL HIM OUT!

If Ron keeps letting these pricks gang up on him at these debates and he does nothing about it, he's going to appear SOFT.

The last thing we want voters to think is that Ron Paul is ultimately a wimp when faced with adversity like that. Voters want to know that if he's faced with another nation giving us a problem, that he'll RESPOND.

Lamont
01-10-2008, 03:07 PM
He should act like Mike Gravel and start biting everybody there....

He should at least have the decency to give a short speech and walk out as a result of Fox being too much of a disgrace for him!

If something similar doesn't happen, I'll stop following this so called revolution and not care any more what happens. May the fellow Americans get what they deserve.

Lord Xar
01-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I agree.. he should call them all out NOW.. including their CFR affliations..

GET THE CAMPAIGN ON THIS PLEASE!!!!!!

This nice guy routine needs to end now...

Scott Wilson
01-10-2008, 03:11 PM
The main reason why he needs to go on the offensive is because the other candidates already have with him. Maybe if some of the fence sitting republicans saw Ron take the gloves off they'd get behind him a little more. Voters want to see STRENGTH from their candidate, not just wisdom.

He needs to be calling these candidates out and spitting some TRUTH to the viewers. Call McCain on his war stance, call Huckabee on his stealing positions and being 180 degrees from where he was before this election cycle, call them all out on why they change their positions so often for votes!

It's not mud slinging if you use facts, speak the truth, and do it in a way where you're not necessarily SMEERING them, but instead QUESTIONING them.

I think this is CRUCIAL to getting more people interested.

Just turn to McCain, look him in the eyes, and CALL HIM OUT!

If Ron keeps letting these pricks gang up on him at these debates and he does nothing about it, he's going to appear SOFT.

The last thing we want voters to think is that Ron Paul is ultimately a wimp when faced with adversity like that. Voters want to know that if he's faced with another nation giving us a problem, that he'll RESPOND.

I agree.

The campaign needs to be presented with this message.

Hurricane Bruiser
01-10-2008, 03:20 PM

Absolutely. Anyone worked up about CFR already supports Ron Paul. It's a non issue.