PDA

View Full Version : Sudden thought!

Truefiction
01-10-2008, 03:45 AM
Hey I am sure everone here has heard about the super secret upcoming add blitz. (I hope it's real, what else could the campaign be doing with the 20 million we sent them?) I just had an idea, what if the campaign actually jumped on the r3EVOLution thing! There is already a strong recognition for it online, and Dr. Paul has even stated that he is himself a member. Could this be the secret twist? Think about it, the American people really do want change. What's more than a Revolution in terms of change? Well the answer to that boys and girls is a r3VOLution. A revolution without fighting where the better ideas win out in the end. Imagine the commercial possibilities.

Ron Paul (in theory) "There's something going on in this country, and our News Networks aren't talking about. People are fed up with thier government. People are fed up with neverending war and curruption that deflates our the dollar through deficit spending. The American people are crying out for a Revolution, a change in they way Washington works. They are calling for a return to our cherished values: Liberty, Freedom and Honesty. I can bring you all of those. So if you want to bring honesty back to Washington come join our Revolution.

PS Ron should contact the remaining Beatles and see if he can get them to let him use their songs "Revolution " and "Revolution 1." Hey the beatles were for peace and so is Ron maybe there's a shot.

PPS John Lennon comes back from the grave and plays the song Revolution with Ron on this commercial.

S

shasshas
01-10-2008, 03:51 AM
don't strain yourself for a second

hehe looks like good ideas

Dave Pedersen
01-10-2008, 03:58 AM
There is one more option in the works besides armed revolt. Secession. All fifty states secede from the Federal government in Washington D.C.

Our constitution would probably never return as a ruling document. But it can always serve as a model for whichever states decide to confederate.

Think about it.

noztnac
01-10-2008, 04:08 AM
Hey I am sure everone here has heard about the super secret upcoming add blitz. (I hope it's real, what else could the campaign be doing with the 20 million we sent them?) I just had an idea, what if the campaign actually jumped on the r3EVOLution thing! There is already a strong recognition for it online, and Dr. Paul has even stated that he is himself a member. Could this be the secret twist? Think about it, the American people really do want change. What's more than a Revolution in terms of change? Well the answer to that boys and girls is a r3VOLution. A revolution without fighting where the better ideas win out in the end. Imagine the commercial possibilities.

Ron Paul (in theory) "There's something going on in this country, and our News Networks aren't talking about. People are fed up with thier government. People are fed up with neverending war and curruption that deflates our the dollar through deficit spending. The American people are crying out for a Revolution, a change in they way Washington works. They are calling for a return to our cherished values: Liberty, Freedom and Honesty. I can bring you all of those. So if you want to bring honesty back to Washington come join our Revolution.

PS Ron should contact the remaining Beatles and see if he can get them to let him use their songs "Revolution " and "Revolution 1." Hey the beatles were for peace and so is Ron maybe there's a shot.

PPS John Lennon comes back from the grave and plays the song Revolution with Ron on this commercial.

S

You are being vague. What do you have in mind?

austin356
01-10-2008, 04:59 AM
There is one more option in the works besides armed revolt. Secession. All fifty states secede from the Federal government in Washington D.C.

Our constitution would probably never return as a ruling document. But it can always serve as a model for whichever states decide to confederate.

Think about it.

We're first this time!!!

Dem Yanks better not pass between Dauphin Island and Fort Morgan cause if they do its on.