PDA

View Full Version : I'm a voter fraud.... "TRUTHER"?????

tyler477
01-10-2008, 03:09 AM
I can't help but notice how flagrantly we parade the term 'truther' for a definition of;
Any act that might swerve from the status quo in america...
whether it be;
9/11 investigation,
voter fraud...
i've even been called a truther by bringing up the CFR or NWO, even when Dr. Paul brings them up on occasion.

As far as i see it a "truther" is a MSM definition of a person wanting another 9/11 investigation.
How did it transmogrify into a bash on freedom of thought?
voter fraud exists, all the trolls don't want a recount.... don't let them get to you. we DEMAND the truth!!

wildflower
01-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Oh, please. I was hoping no one would try that ploy. :rolleyes:

The word "truther" has a negative stigma (probably thanks to the powers-that-be) we don't need to attach that to the voter fraud issue. As people have posted, it is not a "conspiracy theory" it has happened before, there is evidence of it, and it will keep happening if people are complacent or if people are too afraid to speak up... for fear of being labeled, like they do the 9/11 crowd.

Dave Pedersen
01-10-2008, 03:14 AM
You have a point. From now on I'd like to be known as a "falser".. I'm sure if I never question anything I hear I'll get along a lot easier no matter who ends up in charge and people won't ever accuse me of hurting the campaign..

Falsers unite for Ron Paul !

..bleet for America..

tyler477
01-10-2008, 03:39 AM
Oh, please. I was hoping no one would try that ploy. :rolleyes:

The word "truther" has a negative stigma (probably thanks to the powers-that-be) we don't need to attach that to the voter fraud issue. As people have posted, it is not a "conspiracy theory" it has happened before, there is evidence of it, and it will keep happening if people are complacent or if people are too afraid to speak up... for fear of being labeled, like they do the 9/11 crowd.
i agreed with you in my post.....

the term "truther" is totally fascist.

tyler477
01-10-2008, 03:39 AM
You have a point. From now on I'd like to be known as a "falser".. I'm sure if I never question anything I hear I'll get along a lot easier no matter who ends up in charge and people won't ever accuse me of hurting the campaign..

Falsers unite for Ron Paul !

..bleet for America..
i'm an 'anti truth denier!!'

wildflower
01-10-2008, 03:54 AM
^ Yeah, I realized that when I re-read your post. I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear that we agreed. :o :)

It's really unfortunate that the word "truther" now has a bad connotation, to many people. Because regardless of where one stands on 9/11 - the truth of what happened either way is important. And if there are legitimate questions and a need for an investigation, there should be one - why would anyone be afraid of that if there's nothing to hide?

It's the same thing with the word "conspiracy" - it has evolved into a negative word. And granted, there are some crazy "conspiracy theories", but that doesn't mean you throw them all out, because there's no doubt that corruption and cover-ups take place. But when people who talk about 'conspiracies' are labeled with words like "crazy", etc, it silences people - which is exactly what the government wants, they don't want corruption and coverups to be uncovered, obviously.

That's why I think you have to be aware of the words we use. Or else we just play right into their hands.

tyler477
01-10-2008, 04:29 AM
^ Yeah, I realized that when I re-read your post. I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear that we agreed. :o :)

It's really unfortunate that the word "truther" now has a bad connotation, to many people. Because regardless of where one stands on 9/11 - the truth of what happened either way is important. And if there are legitimate questions and a need for an investigation, there should be one - why would anyone be afraid of that if there's nothing to hide?

It's the same thing with the word "conspiracy" - it has evolved into a negative word. And granted, there are some crazy "conspiracy theories", but that doesn't mean you throw them all out, because there's no doubt that corruption and cover-ups take place. But when people who talk about 'conspiracies' are labeled with words like "crazy", etc, it silences people - which is exactly what the government wants, they don't want corruption and coverups to be uncovered, obviously.

That's why I think you have to be aware of the words we use. Or else we just play right into their hands.
yeah, sometimes there is no 'theory', just a CONSPIRACY.

Discobolus
01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
25 Tactics for Truth Suppression

1. Hear no Evil
6. Hit & Run
11. Fake Confess.
16. Lose Evidence
21. Subvert
2. Incredulous
7. ? Motives
12. Too Complex
17. Change Subject
22. New Truth
3. Rumormonger
8. Authority
13. False Logic
18. Antagonize
23. O.J.
4. Straw Man
9. Play Dumb
14. Not Enough
19. Ignore Proof
24. Silence Opp.
5. Ridicule ie name calling...conspiracy nut, truther, liberal, etc
10. Old News
15. Twist Facts
20. False Evidence
25. Vanish

just look around, trolls use each and every one of these to discredit nwo, 9/11 truth, etc

Birdlady
01-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Anti-Falsers! lol :)

Thumper
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Opposite of "Truther" = "Liar" ??

Elliott
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM

The term "conspiracy theory" is the greatest defense weapon of those involved in a conspiracy.

integrity
01-10-2008, 12:39 PM
the criminals are the best at accusing their accusers of their own crimes.

tyler477
01-13-2008, 02:40 AM
The term "conspiracy theory" is the greatest defense weapon of those involved in a conspiracy.
that was great, i'll have to remember that one.