PDA

View Full Version : Do u think John "100 years" McCaine is more rude to RP than the other GOPcandtidates?

Constitution Supporter
01-10-2008, 02:38 AM
I usually don't like negitive-ish threads but I was wondering if you think John "100 years" McCain is more rude to RP than the other GOP candidates? Or if its just me. I mean, first the accusing him of being an Isolationist who would have let Hitler come to power, then mocking him for not being at the FOX NH debate etc. I know the candidates joke around a lot, but sometimes it seems he's just plain rude. And to other candidates too sometimes, I know other candidates attack each other and RP too, but anyway, what do you think.
EDIT: Also something else strange about McCain, On the RP acclaim page it says:
"John McCain, U.S. Senator

“You’re working for the most honest man in Congress.”
As told to Kent Snyder, Phoenix, AZ, 1988."
So..... Why is he so rude to him?
EDIT: Oh, I didn't mean is he more rude to RP than he is to other GOPers. I meant is he the rudest GOPer to Paul (oh well)

njandrewg
01-10-2008, 02:43 AM
I think they are all being assholes

AggieforPaul
01-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Yeah, he's the biggest dick. Rudy at least tried to make small talk with him and complimented him on his following.

Dave Pedersen
01-10-2008, 02:46 AM
They all smirk and laugh out loud (under their breath loudly enough for everyone in the auditorium to hear clearly). Rudy doesn't even pretend to hide his amusement. I would expect this from 9th graders shoving around an 8th grader in the boy's room.

Maybe that what it actually is. The boy's room I mean.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah, McCain is the biggest asshole. Rudy is just confused on the issues and doesn't understand what Ron is saying. Huck and Mitt are nice enough to him, from what I have seen.

RSLudlum
01-10-2008, 02:52 AM
I'm wonder if it would be good to put McCain's "the most honest man in Congress" compliment of Paul in an Ad.

Would that be considered a big "no no" in political advertising?

Constitution Supporter
01-10-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm wonder if it would be good to put McCain's "the most honest man in Congress" compliment of Paul in an Ad.

Would that be considered a big "no no" in political advertising?

Lol, I was just editing to post that quote (didn't think of it till after I posted), when I saw this, I must be a little slow today.
But you bring up an excellent point. I too wonder what would happen if that was done, or if it would be unethical-ish.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Yes, especially since I thought RP and McCain were somewhat affable.

Airborn
01-10-2008, 03:33 AM
If you watch the debates, at look at huckabee when Ron is speaking, it looks like he's actually listening to RP.. No wonder he is starting to use Ron's ideas. Ron is actually putting a little sense into Huckabee.

free.alive
01-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Airborn, Huckabee is still scary, though.

Airborn
01-10-2008, 04:14 AM
Airborn, Huckabee is still scary, though.

yes i know, and i won't never vote for him. Notice i said "little" sense into him.

Danny Molina
01-10-2008, 04:19 AM
He's worse to Romney.

webber53
01-10-2008, 04:45 AM
McCain is a complete a**wipe!
The people of Arizona should dig a hole in their desert and bury that
dumb SOB as deep as they can bury him! He is an embarrassment to
the Republican party. He is a flippin joke of a politician.