PDA

View Full Version : Anybody feel weird when they're not working?

DjLoTi
07-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I work on RP projects all day, every day. I hardly sleep, lol.

I have about an hour of free time. There's literally nothing for me to do right now...

It used to be that I did nothing all the time. Now doing nothing feels eerily unsatisfying.

Anybody else find themselves completely consumed with the RP grassroots campaign?

Revolution9
07-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I work on RP projects all day, every day. I hardly sleep, lol.

I have about an hour of free time. There's literally nothing for me to do right now...

It used to be that I did nothing all the time. Now doing nothing feels eerily unsatisfying.

Anybody else find themselves completely consumed with the RP grassroots campaign?

Yes. Code for food and rent..read..read..read about Dr Paul and the issues..watch the latest videos..check the forums 50 times a day for new stuff.. always grabbing new folks for the campaign and meetups. Plan..plan..plan..getting a good set worked out and being rehearsed for some of the Ron Paul RockFests happening here abouts. Stealth lectures on liberty and freedom are my latest schtick when people talk with me. I am a character and always get approached publicly so I have alot of opportunity to spiel away. I felt guilty doing my laundry just now..

The meetups are growing so fast that if they were graphed with the gradient occurring now Dr Paul will have everybody on the planet voting for him come election time..hahaha! While I was doing laundry som of my sons pals dropped by..early twentes. They were immediately recruited for the meetups. It is the cool thing to do now.. My son was hanging at the bars on Friday with some of the young folks from our local meetup..so it is becoming much bigger than politics..

Best Regards
Randy

DjLoTi
07-22-2007, 07:19 PM
What kind of coding do you do?