PDA

View Full Version : this is how dumb the average voter

cindy25
01-10-2008, 01:03 AM
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2008/01/09/nh-voters-thought-mccain-opposed-the-iraq-war/

NH Voters Thought McCain Opposed the Iraq War?
Wednesday, January 9th, 2008 in News by James Bovard| Comment |

CNN crunched the exit poll data from yesterday’s New Hampshire primary and found that “among the 34 percent [of Republican primary voters] who said they disapproved of the war, McCain had a wide advantage over the GOP field — even over Texas Rep. Ron Paul, the sole advocate of a U.S. withdrawal in the Republican field.” (hat tip to Think Progress).

Perhaps such voters did not realize the temporal difference between exiting Iraq ”now” (in Ron Paul’s case) versus 10,000 years from now (in McCain’s case, according to his comment on CBS’s Face the Nation last week).

McCain has rarely missed a chance to grovel at Bush’s feet to support the Iraq war.

Why were so many voters who claimed to oppose the war so ignorant?

RSS feed | Trackback URI

37 Comments »

B9vot3r
01-10-2008, 02:15 AM
did we get their age? not like it matters i suppose. idiocy comes in all ages and races.

Cindy
01-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Maybe someone needs to test the drinking water in NH

Maybe lots of older homes in NH are filled with lead paint.

Maybe "stay for 100 years" means "leave now" in New Hampshire speak.

Maybe, someone bussed in a bunch of war mongers from out of state to vote for McCain. I hear thats what Hillary did to win it for herself. I wouldn't be surprised to learn someone with the war agenda did it for McCain to send America a false message about the war having more support then it actually does.

Who knows the answer to this mystery??????????????

kushaze
01-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Dr. Paul needs to go after McCain on this in the debate tonight. He needs to wake up these morons.

Richandler
01-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Paul needs to point out that our ships are sitting miles off of Iran and that we are provoking them.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-10-2008, 03:48 AM
LOL! God, there are some morons in this country.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Read my sig, its their new state motto

Dave Pedersen
01-10-2008, 03:52 AM
No this is just more evidence of voter fraud. We like to think we are the only intelligent people but such arrogance will translate into contempt and isolation and then defeat. We have to have faith in the integrity of our fellow countrymen, even if it is not always true.

How many neo-con or unconstitutional things did we utter before we saw the light? Same difference.