PDA

View Full Version : A new poll at a highly-read Catholic blog

Catholicnerd
01-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Hey there. Gerald Augustinus' "The Cafeteria is Closed," a highly-read Catholic blog, has a poll up asking Republicans which candidate they'd choose. Head on over and vote, and be prepared to point out that Dr. Paul is the only option for Catholics who strive to vote according to the mind of the Church. :D Frankly, the Catholic vote can and will turn the tide in our favor. We're a group that shouldn't be ignored. h ttp://closedcafeteria.blogspot.com/2008/01/republican-poll.html

Catholicnerd
01-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks for voting. Initially, the blog's owner felt we were "cheating," but he's since content with the numbers as they've turned out. Paul is right below McCain with over 300 votes. Nice work. It's gotten people talking about Dr. Paul, and that's what matters :D

L.A.mama
02-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Catholicism doesn't belong under the "Christian" outreach category as it is the religion of the New World Order(NWO) and not the one faith of the New Testament scriptures at all.

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism. Ephesians 4:5

The Roman Pope called for New World Order Christ-mass 2005:

http://americanawakening.blogspot.com/2005/12/pope-calls-for-new-world-order-christ.html

Ibtz
02-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Catholicism doesn't belong under the "Christian" outreach category as it is the religion of the New World Order(NWO) and not the one faith of the New Testament scriptures at all.

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism. Ephesians 4:5

The Roman Pope called for New World Order Christ-mass 2005:

http://americanawakening.blogspot.com/2005/12/pope-calls-for-new-world-order-christ.html

It's funny how you rail against the Catholic church, yet you spell "Christmas" the way it should be spelled - Christ's Mass.

I'd like to see the source for Pope Benedict and the NWO Christmas.

(edit: I found the source of his Christmas message and am looking at it.)

Molly1
02-01-2008, 12:21 PM
The Catholics like Dr. Paul because he is pro-life.

misericordia
02-02-2008, 12:55 AM
That, and he makes sense, knows what's going on, isn't a puppet, and knows that to be for life means NO WAR.

IPSecure
02-02-2008, 01:15 AM
I was raised as a catholic. When I was 9 years old, the "Father" at the church in Chicago called my Mom a 'Bastard' to her face, in front of her husband and children. Reason: Mom was born out of a 2nd marriage from my Grandpa. (I kicked him in the shin, Dad had to pull me away!)

Since, I have given up on religion. If there were a God, this would not happen.
Think about it: The son of a @#?# made my mother cry, and destroyed my faith.

Anyone seen 'Zeightgeist'?

noztnac
02-02-2008, 03:10 AM
I was raised as a catholic. When I was 9 years old, the "Father" at the church in Chicago called my Mom a 'Bastard' to her face, in front of her husband and children. Reason: Mom was born out of a 2nd marriage from my Grandpa. (I kicked him in the shin, Dad had to pull me away!)

Since, I have given up on religion. If there were a God, this would not happen.
Think about it: The son of a @#?# made my mother cry, and destroyed my faith.

Anyone seen 'Zeightgeist'?

The people at that church were not Christians; they were assholes. Often these days it is difficult to tell the difference. I am a Christian but would never have said any such thing to your mom. And yet I call people who distort the true teachings of Jesus assholes. See how people who outwardly appear Christian often aren't, and people who seem like rebellious outcasts often are? Things are often not as they initially appear.