PDA

View Full Version : S.C Voted for Ron Paul!

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 12:25 AM
For South Carolina and other early states... time is short, but I think we have a good tool to combat vote rigging. I first thought of it about a week or 10 days ago and immediately reserved the web domain "www.IVoted4RonPaul.com".

Not being a webmaster I put it out in these forums to see if anyone wanted to work with me to develop the theme, but unfortunately, I got no takers, so I had to do the best I could.

here's the deal... We get Ron Paul voters to come out of the voting polls and after crossing the 100 foot line (or whatever your state says), pops out a big plastic poster that reads something like this....

http://panhandleinvestors.com/RP/image/IV4RPlogoart-3md.jpg

And the voter proudly displays this poster to all of the cameras out there watcing. The videos start pouring in... YouTube is capturing multiple tens of thousands of people who just voted for Ron Paul. It catches on like wildfire, and soon everyone who is voting for Ron Paul gets one of these plastic posters (plastic so you can have it folded in your pocket while you vote), for a very small price plus shipping.

Meetup groups can pass these out outside of polling locations (as is legal).

The design could have a state name underneath, like for example SOUTH CAROLINA (or Nevada, Florida, etc.).

I just made up this crude design about 30 minutes ago so yes, it can use some work. I have a couple or three versions so far, but I think you get the drift.

I will be getting printing costs and hopefully a FAST printer who can get these babies out to the RON PAUL voters.

The website can be used somehow I imagine as a sort of clearing house, maybe have a database of people who log in as having voted for Ron Paul, where they can give their county and precinct for later verification (if needed).

I have no idea how I can pull this off alone. In fact, I know I can't. I will be giving the link to this post to my local meetup people who may have some talent or funding to put behind it, or maybe someone else who is reading this might volunteer.

I think the way Ron Paul goes viral, this could be a viral way to help insure a clean election.

By the way, the hosting for the website should be ready by tomorrow... it's just parked at the moment in case you are looking for it. I will be shopping for a fast webmaster to help out here. I ain't that good at webmastering!

Comments please.

Help, please!

RON PAUL, PLEASE!

bitsyf
01-10-2008, 08:18 AM
The SC primary is Jan. 19th. That doesn't really give you time to print and ship. Maybe each meet up group could make their own and pass them out locally. I'll forward your idea to our group if you don't mind.

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 08:56 AM
The SC primary is Jan. 19th. That doesn't really give you time to print and ship. Maybe each meet up group could make their own and pass them out locally. I'll forward your idea to our group if you don't mind.

Not at all... yes time is short and if each local meetup group in an early state can get together and pool their resources, they should be able to find a local printer... the main point is to video capture throngs of Ron Paul voters as they exit the polls.

bobo37
01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Is it possible for people to list there name on a database after they vote? I don't know the laws on this and this would only work if someone was at EVERY polling place which is a lot. Horry County has 117 alone.

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Is it possible for people to list there name on a database after they vote? I don't know the laws on this and this would only work if someone was at EVERY polling place which is a lot. Horry County has 117 alone.

I realize we couldn't cover every single precinct. A lot of this is marketing. If some of the larger meetup groups were to rally behind this, they could put out thousands of the posters in their county, video tape it for YouTube, gather hard copy voter affidavits as well as send people to the website to register their vote and give their contact information in case the national campaign needs this information later.

It's not about getting a poster into every single Ron Paul voter's hand, as great as that would be, but rather getting them into the hands of tens of thousands of voters and having YouTube videos of Ron Paul voters from the various states proudly displaying their signs for the cameras and documenting their vote.

The more people see other people voting for someone in one state, it could help them make a decision in another state that comes later... "hey look at all those people on that bandwagon, maybe I should get on it too!" sort of thing.