PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a GENIUS!

hummtide
01-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Romney is all in Michigan.. hes finished on money.. and he WONT WIN! And McCain is doing it too!
'
Guiliani is all in for Florida and thats it for him

Thompson is all in for South Carolina and thats it for him

DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE!!! RUDY, MITT, MCCAIN, and FRED ARE ALL GOING DOWN One after each primary and WE STILL HAVE FUNDING! RON PAUL WILL HAVE SUPER TUESDAY TO HIMSELF! YOU ALL DONT SEE IT! We should be in S. Carolina, as Fred and John, and Mike will split that vote (about 85% to them 3) We need to focus all S.Carolina moneys to Nevada, Michigan, and Florida! And if you live in those states, you sure as heck better walk til your feet bleed to get out the word on Dr Paul!

hillertexas
01-09-2008, 11:58 PM
:)

Azprint
01-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Do not underestimate size of Mitt's pocket.

parke
01-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I keep telling people that its not Ron Paul's first rodeo.

Do you think a man thats spent 30 years spreading a message hasnt planned on how to do it?

born2drv
This is what I've been saying. They can't all win, we can expect some big names to drop out in the next few weeks. Whether or not it's some brilliant strategy, or the Paul camp is just inept in getting us attention in the meantime remains to be seen.

figueir2
I smell a money bomb if this catches.

steve005
01-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I hope you are right but due to the fact that the FEC is not operating, the other candidates will get any amount they can print

Chester Copperpot
01-10-2008, 12:03 AM

it might be time.

RP is going to need to advertise in all those POST super tuesday states.

cicatrice
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I have seen very little presence of Thompson in SC--at least in the Greenville area. This includes signs and bumper stickers. Just today I've seen an increase in Huckabee signs in the Furman University area--then again, that may be due to the fact that he's supposedly visiting the campus this week.

VoluntaryMan
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
genius

Jobarra
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
If Romney loses in Michigan, he'll be demoralized so much that I doubt he'll continue. Of course, he has the money to go forward so maybe he'll do it out of spite. I doubt Giuliani would be out after losing in Florida. He's sly like Dr. Paul. He realizes anything could happen even after Feb 5th. Huck and McCain may have seen a resurgence in money so they might stay a little longer, but if they lose in SC and Michigan, it will dry up their money well. I'm not sure WHERE Thompson has a chance. He just can't spend two weeks in every Feb 5th state like he did in Iowa and he seems to have no money left. He may get one more 3rd place finish, but I doubt he can continue on. I would actually love to see him win SC if Paul can't get it.

specsaregood
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
//

dt_
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Romney's leading in the delegate count though isn't he? Why would he drop out?

Thompson will probably be the first to exit the race. (Actually probably second, if Hunter drops out first)

jd603
01-10-2008, 12:10 AM
bingo, plus isn't the FEC now closed down?

jd603
01-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Poster makes an excellent point, we have more money... they are not raising much money any more.

We are still in a good position, but the media will never tell the public that, they've got the DISCOURAGING PROPAGANDA engine cranking.

Richandler
01-10-2008, 12:11 AM
I think you guys fail to realize the post voting donors that these campaigns get. Both their campaigns are reporting millions in donations.

bluemarkets
01-10-2008, 12:13 AM
I keep telling people that its not Ron Paul's first rodeo.

Do you think a man thats spent 30 years spreading a message hasnt planned on how to do it?

Exactly ... he even called his run in 1988 "an experiment" ...
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/FRONTPAGE/801050301

Our Dr. Paul is brilliant, let's support him until the very end!

Drknows
01-10-2008, 12:13 AM

what a coincidence! I had a feeling most of the top GOP candidates were having trouble raising money.

I guess they will start pumping them full of fresh cash without anyone bothering them.

Dave Pedersen
01-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Romney is first and foremost a businessman. He has to weigh the likelihood of defeating the Dem nod as well as winning the GOP nomination. He won't waste money just to win the GOP if it means losing millions on a hopeless run to November.

Goldwater Conservative
01-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I think Romney will lose Michigan to McCain and drop out after a few more embarrassments, Thompson will lose South Carolina to Huckabee and drop out immediately to endorse McCain, and Giuliani will lose Florida to Huckabee and be severely hobbled heading into Super Tuesday. I definitely think Paul is going to outlast all but two candidates.

LukeNM
01-10-2008, 12:16 AM
In case you did not notice in NH, Huck is the one we need to go after...

quantized
01-10-2008, 12:17 AM
I actually wished Ron Paul would be more generous with the money we give him. He should buy as many TV ads in these early states. It is just getting a bit discouraging now looking at our results...

jd603
01-10-2008, 12:17 AM
I disagree, I think he is delusional about where this country is and has no idea that the Corporate elites are banking on a Democrat for a reason... because they expect them to win.

The banking elites on the other hand, already have a hand on every single horse in the race on both sides except for Ron Paul. So can you guess who public enemy #1 is for the bankers? It doesn't help that CNN airs him giving speeches about ending the federal reserve. :)

Romney is first and foremost a businessman. He has to weigh the likelihood of defeating the Dem nod as well as winning the GOP nomination. He won't waste money just to win the GOP if it means losing millions on a hopeless run to November.

hummtide
01-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Romneys campaign knows he cant get the non-mormon vote, the minority vote, nor the young or low income or middle class vote outside of MASS, so thus he is finished no matter what fortune he thinks he can spend. hes a socialite, and the best one (Kerry) couldnt even win the election (nor did the Rockerfellers) So after Michigan, ROMNEY IS OVER.

Giuliani is betting all his cards in Florida. If he cant win a southern state, (testing the waters to determine to go on after florida which is all hes doing) then he is finished, not to mention his funding is dried up.

Thompson gets less than 2nd place in SC, he will drop out at once and he will be empty on money as well.

McCain will stay in until Super Tuesday BUT he simply will not have but maybe a couple million AT BEST to run with along with Huckabee, but Paul will have 2 to 3 times the funding.

The way I see it, Paul finishes second to McCain in a close Michigan and Romney drops out.

in South Carolina, Itll be Huck who will win, followed by McCain, then Thompson and then Paul for 4th. Then THompson drops out.

In Nevada, Ron Paul wins by a hair over McCain

In Florida, Huckabee wins with Paul in close second, then McCain then Giuliani.

Rudy drops out.

Then Super Tuesday...

JACKPOT!

rfbz
01-10-2008, 12:22 AM
This election is still very early and the positions are shifting every day. Look at what we're up against, Giuliani? We more than doubled him in Iowa, almost tied him in NH and seems to be less and less relevent every day. Fred Thompson got what, 1% in NH? That guy is a sinking ship and will soon be out of the race. McCain is the so-called come back kid but the conservative base doesn't like him. It's just one state - if there's one state he would have won it's NH. Romney has spent millions of his own money and where has it gotten him? Mike Huckabee was a media creation and once anyone looks below the surface they'll realize there's no substance. Ron Paul better damn well stay in this race till the very end!

pacelli
01-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Romney is all in Michigan.. hes finished on money.. and he WONT WIN! And McCain is doing it too!
'

DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE!!! RUDY, MITT, MCCAIN, and FRED ARE ALL GOING DOWN One after each primary and WE STILL HAVE FUNDING! RON PAUL WILL HAVE SUPER TUESDAY TO HIMSELF! YOU ALL DONT SEE IT! We should be in S. Carolina, as Fred and John, and Mike will split that vote (about 85% to them 3) We need to focus all S.Carolina moneys to Nevada, Michigan, and Florida! And if you live in those states, you sure as heck better walk til your feet bleed to get out the word on Dr Paul!

Just out of curiosity, where can I look at each candidate's current cash on hand? That's an interesting strategy, and might support giving them another moneybomb soon.

Cindy
01-10-2008, 12:26 AM
They all have TONS of free and regular media coverage to take them through it.

After Hucks win in Iowa, party elites have been offering to host big ticket fundraisers for him.

Romney has his personal fortune to pull from if he feels like a state is worth it, and Rudy still has tall cash.

Pauls going to need every dime to compete with them through super Tuesday.

Hunter is the only one that is toast, cooked baked, stick a fork in him he's burnt to a charcoal.

It really is in our best interest to quit over inflating the truth of the reality at hand.

To many false highs then lows and let downs, are discouraging others along the way.

Others, who think things are in the bag will quit working at it and spending money, then wish they would've and it will be to late.

derdy
01-10-2008, 12:26 AM
This was just sent to my meetup.

Remember the secret plan? You’re about to see it! plus Words of wisdom from your fellow supporters.

http://www.paulunteer.com/news-stories/remember-the-secret-plan
-youre-about-to-see-it-plus-words-of-wisdom-from-your-fellow-supporters/

From this thread:

Remember the secret plan? You’re about to see it

The money was purposefully saved, prepare to get sick of Ron on national TV.

and,

I just gave you all I knew.

They were undershooting so they could get 3rd in the first two states…they weren’t far off in either. They didn’t WANT first, as it’s politically bad with super tuesday so far off (call it the buchannon effect).

Then comes the media blitz, you WILL see the money, and they WILL be targeting proper demographics now that they have the info, this is how he has won all of his elections. No other republican can effectively use the demographic information (fix the economy, end the war).

I don’t know anything beyond that other than they are hoping for others to drop out so he gets more air time during debates.

Others shared these thoughts:

“The media has been saying all along he is not viable, so we didn’t really lose much, yet.”

“It was hardly a very far fifth place finish it was damn close.”

“I have heard this too from the campaign! I had a good cry last night, but I am over it and ready to keep fighting the fight!

This aint over till the fat lady sings!”

“This would be good, especially since all the candidates have blown all their money on the first couple of states, and then Ron Paul comes in and blasts all the states on Super Tuesday with ads to take the lead right out from under everybody….BRILLIANT!”

“Facts we do know here
Based upon expenditure reports from air time being bought in NH and IA
1. RP appears to have about $20 million still stashed
2. RP is asking for another $23 million
3. RP Campaign has played it low key at first - look at the first few ads
4. RP Campaign came out with 4 great ads recently
5. RP campaign is starting tv and radio ads in 10 states this week based upon press releases
6. RP campaign definitely didn’t do an early state strategy in spite of funds raised and looking back if you think how much time and resources spent there by all campaigns RP was never going to stand out from the pack in IA and NH.”

“Gotta really think about it. It would be a good idea. This giga Tuesday thing is new. We cannot look at Iowa and NH as significant at all. It may be that Ron’s campaign has thought outside the box on this. If you think about it…here in California, I talk about the primaries with people and the majority cannot even name a candidate. This especially applies to the republican candidates.”

“The more that I think about this….and from the snippets I heard while in IA the more it becomes obvious that they have taken this course.
For three reasons:
1. Its impossible to stand out from the crowd in IA and NH
2. The field is way too crowded right now… let it settle out some first and let everyone beat up on each other and get bloodied up
3.. Most of their money in all honesty came in in the last month… too late to be spent on IA and NH but perfect for laying out a post IA, NH media blitz that will be unrivaled as other campaigns starve for cash”

“Is Ron Paul not the “thinking man’s candidate?” Once you consider this, “aiming for 3rd” strategy, it really does make sense, whether the poster was privvy to inside info or not. If Ron is sitting on a pile of cash now, why the hell would he continue to hold onto it? I’ll assume he plans on spending it!

Without having to spend a dime, Ron Paul, in a clever way, could be said to have used these two events in IA and NH to fish out all manner of valuable demographic information. Now that he’s got this info on so many important particulars, he can put his war chest to better use than ever before, instead of having to dump piles of cash into various efforts and cross his fingers. If you’ve got less money, overall, than people like Romney, Giuliani, Clinton, Obama, you’d better do your research first so you can get the most for your money when it comes time to spend. Does this not make perfect sense?

This is an intelligent man and regardless of what happens, this is not over until 2009.

Eyes on the prize”

“Ahh I love speculation… though so much of it makes sense… because if you think about it… the campaign really didn’t try hard at all for either of IA or NH, RP and Kent Snyder have had 20 years to plan this… RP has beaten the establishment before big time so everyone cheer up, don’t lose heart and donate some more money!”

“I’ve been mulling this all over tonight, and in reading this, the thought occured to me - does Ron Paul now hang his head and hang it up? and I honestly think the man would laugh at such an idea. He’s been a lone voice for decades - these results are nothing but encouragement for him.

The votes have not proven he’s a front runner, but they do NOTHING to prove his ideas wrong. Nothing whatsoever. He knows he’s right, we know he’s right. He’s got the Constitution, the founders, history and economics on his side, and he’s going to keep fighting the good fight as long as we stand with him.

Let’s stand with our man and march with him all the way, to the end.”

“Remember the field was too crowded at first.
Now Romney is hurting bad, Rudy is tanking, Thompson is sleeping, Huckabee is bogus, and McCain is still insane.”

“You all are missing the big picture.

We are a few % points away from #3. You want everyone else to kill everyone else. Then you step in to fill the void.

It is political strategy. If you think Dr. Paul is smart enough to understand the fed, the war, and so on: Why not understand that he knows what he is doing. He is playing the fiddle just like Huckabee….

Wait and watch”

“This thread is making me think. Even moreso, maybe Paul is crazy… just crazy like a fox.

1) You’re sitting on the largest Republican war chest
2) All your opponent’s fundraising is on life support, or they blew all their money in the first two or three primaries.
3) Each of the other candidates has a huge huge negative that will show up and turn off republican voters

If they can pull the following off, it would be the greatest election coup in history:

Parity of wins gives each candidate a few days in the sun, or a few days of good grilling by the conservative media for their undesirable chances. Huck’s vast tax and spending, McCain’s amnesty fiasco and McCain-Feingold, all of Rudy’s baggage from NYC, and Thompson’s lack of enthusiasm and personality all weigh on the mind of the Republican voters. Look at the first two primary winners for Iowa and NH:

Do you think people from the more liberal states are going to look at Huckabee and actually say, “I’ll vote for him”? No, they’re gonna see that record of his and remind themselves that they would never do that. He won Iowa, now he placed 3rd in NH.

Do you think people from the South and West are going to look at McCain and not remember the amnesty BS? They’re not going to vote for him. He placed 3rd in Iowa. In NH he pulled off a win. Is he going to win in Michigan or SC? No way.

As for second place, do you think people are going to look at Romney after he blew all his chances on two states, and consider him an electable candidate? When he polls at 12% nationally? And all of those flip flops from his days as governor?

He notices that Hillary is being built up as the comeback girl, which causes splinters in Obama’s support among independents. They end up looking for a new option, and it ain’t Edwards.

Meanwhile, Paul sits back; he lets the media in Iowa and NH do his polling work for him - with real election results, not opinion polls. He lets his opponents spend themselves into debt. He allows each one of them a few days in the spotlight to allow Republican voters to remember why they suck. He figures out what voting blocs are voting on what issue, and how independent voters are swinging. Using this he super-targets on the winning issues with his 20 million dollar war chest in the 2 weeks prior to super Tuesday (to get the most bang for the buck) while the grassroots continues, and the blimp flies on in SC and Florida.

It couldn’t be possible… could it?”

hummtide
01-10-2008, 12:33 AM
This was just sent to my meetup.

BLIMP!

billyjoeallen
01-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Clinton won his first term with the slogan "it's the economy, stupid!

this is how we sell RP to the base! He is the only real fiscal conservative running, and as soon as Thompson drops out, he will be the only one even claiming to be a fiscal conservative.

As the economy gets worse, our position will get stronger.

Goldwater Conservative
01-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Jeez, if Paul really did switch to a national campaign so the others could nuke each other (verbally and financially) and if it actually works he will go down as the single greatest political mastermind in American history.

4RP08inKCMO
01-10-2008, 12:45 AM
'

But will the voters in the Super Tuesday states vote for a candidate who has not performed well in the early caucuses and primaries? I hope so!

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 12:47 AM
My fear is that our votes will be stolen and givven to one of them muts like they did in IA and NH :mad:

all J's in IL for RP
01-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Elections Paul has won while not an incumbent: Three. Do not underestimate the good doctor.

Talk radio was all over McCain today ripping him a new one and trying to put wind in Romney's sails. Every single one of the other candidates has serious demographic faults. This is a wide open field and all we have to do is be smart about it. I believe the campaign has been cagey about the money thus far spent. Most of the grassroots wanted us to dump it all and gamble on Iowa and New Hampshire and are whining that 1) he didn't do that and 2) we came up "short". What they fail to realize is that that was never their strategy! Read that long missive a few posts back and see the large effort at organizing the Super Tuesday states.

RSLudlum
01-10-2008, 01:23 AM
I have seen very little presence of Thompson in SC--at least in the Greenville area. This includes signs and bumper stickers. Just today I've seen an increase in Huckabee signs in the Furman University area--then again, that may be due to the fact that he's supposedly visiting the campus this week.

Thompson and McCain signs everywhere in Charleston/TriCounty area, Romney starting to show up,,,,but our signs have bee all over the place for months now :D

I've been wondering if there's been anymore polling done on African American Republican voters, I remember in October there was a report that said Paul was ranked 1st among that demographic....I hope it's still true!!

The Only Woj
01-10-2008, 01:28 AM
you fuckers better donate. I donated $225 yesterday. going to donate again tomorrow after the debate. these dollars are worthless, might as well spend them on liberty!

Hope
01-10-2008, 01:32 AM

And here I thought he was just happy to see me.

davidhperry
01-10-2008, 01:41 AM
But will the voters in the Super Tuesday states vote for a candidate who has not performed well in the early caucuses and primaries? I hope so!

They will as long as all the Dr. Paul supporters hang in there with him.

slowmotionjones
01-10-2008, 01:41 AM

Pledge now, ye bastards!!

http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

drexhex
01-10-2008, 06:20 AM
blimp

defcreative
01-10-2008, 06:23 AM

That doesn't matter, it has already been confirmed that the same laws still apply!

Johnnybags
01-10-2008, 06:28 AM

He wants to be president and someone spending his money that loses, kills his "brand", he has plenty of time to run again in the future.

BLS
01-10-2008, 06:30 AM
RON NEEDS 23 MILLION!!!

WE HAVE to GET IT TO HIM NOW!!!

GET IN IT TO WIN IT!!

Copernicus
01-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Money bombs are great, but here is pure genius.
www.ronpaulrewards.com

If we get everyone to buy one we will have a million or more a month.

SilentBull
01-10-2008, 06:42 AM
'

Yes, I see; but with voter fraud, this DOESN'T MATTER!!!

losinglife
01-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Money bombs are great, but here is pure genius.
www.ronpaulrewards.com

If we get everyone to buy one we will have a million or more a month.

haha if thats real, that is pretty awesome.

We have those kindsa cards floating around from local baseball teams, highschool and such.

Totally worth it.

bucfish
01-10-2008, 06:55 AM
Go all in to win now. I will be once my commission check comes in. The sooner the better.

Also check out these programs that help
for those that have no money get the RON PAUL TOOLBAR AND every search and click through raises money for a grassroots project. Get it here:
www.ronpaultoolbar.com

www.ads4ronpaul.com newspaper ads for Ron Paul in local papers in SC, NV, and FL and I am sure supertuesday once we get past those states.
Plus at night you can write an editorial to your local paper (Stay away from real strong or opinionated issues but giving his strong consistent record would be a great thing to get out there)

www.ronpaulaircorps.com gets those on the ground airsupport in terms of flying planes with banners

and of course www.ronpaulblimp.com

westmich4paul
01-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Romneys campaign knows he cant get the non-mormon vote, the minority vote, nor the young or low income or middle class vote outside of MASS, so thus he is finished no matter what fortune he thinks he can spend. hes a socialite, and the best one (Kerry) couldnt even win the election (nor did the Rockerfellers) So after Michigan, ROMNEY IS OVER.

Giuliani is betting all his cards in Florida. If he cant win a southern state, (testing the waters to determine to go on after florida which is all hes doing) then he is finished, not to mention his funding is dried up.

Thompson gets less than 2nd place in SC, he will drop out at once and he will be empty on money as well.

McCain will stay in until Super Tuesday BUT he simply will not have but maybe a couple million AT BEST to run with along with Huckabee, but Paul will have 2 to 3 times the funding.

The way I see it, Paul finishes second to McCain in a close Michigan and Romney drops out.

in South Carolina, Itll be Huck who will win, followed by McCain, then Thompson and then Paul for 4th. Then THompson drops out.

In Nevada, Ron Paul wins by a hair over McCain

In Florida, Huckabee wins with Paul in close second, then McCain then Giuliani.

Rudy drops out.

Then Super Tuesday...

JACKPOT!
You are delusional to think Ron will take second in Michigan, I love Ron Paul and have been busting my hump to get the message out to as many people as possible since sept here in MI, no way will he take second. I would crap with a 3rd place finish. National HQ just hasn't invested enough here in MI to even think a top 2 would be concievable.

Lyn
01-10-2008, 07:19 AM
I really hope that voters will continue to support Ron in these primaries that are coming up. I can't tell you how much I hope and pray that. The problem I see is that so many people I've talked to who love his stand on the issues and think he has the best ideas will not vote for him because he did poorly in their eyes in the first few states. Too many Americans just will not vote their convictions and their conscience, if they think the candidate won't win. WE many know that Dr. Paul has a strategy but they feel that it is "throwing their vote away". God, how I hate that phrase.
People would rather -make their vote count- and vote for McInsane or the Ghoul if they think he has a chance to "win". It makes me sick to my stomach.

Vox Populi
01-10-2008, 07:22 AM
You are delusional to think Ron will take second in Michigan, I love Ron Paul and have been busting my hump to get the message out to as many people as possible since sept here in MI, no way will he take second. I would crap with a 3rd place finish. National HQ just hasn't invested enough here in MI to even think a top 2 would be concievable.

Go after the Dems in Michigan! We have a good chance in Michigan if we get the word out to the Dems that their vote won't count if they vote Dem. The Dem delegates in Michigan have been stripped from voting in the primary.

Barrack Obama and John Edwards aren't even on the ballot.

Real_CaGeD
01-10-2008, 07:28 AM

rpfan2008
01-10-2008, 07:35 AM
All warfare is based on deception.

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem
inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we
must make him believe we are near.

Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

Sun Tzu

mjp1025
01-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think ANY of the Fearmonger Foursome will drop before Super Tuesday....

SonOfLiberty
01-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think ANY of the Fearmonger Foursome will drop before Super Tuesday....

If their money is low, they may have no choice............

AlexMerced
01-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't think anyone will drop either, but we don't need them to drop to win, just fade away

Bossobass
01-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Ron Paul rules in every category.

Most money raised.
Most contributors.
Most new contributors.
Most grassroots supporters.
Only campaign that grew (besides the free press spikes for McCain and Huckabee, all others went DOWN).
The only real plan to save Soc Sec, which will become insolvent by the end of the next President's term in office.
The only candidate to pledge immediate withdrawal from the ME.
The only candidate with a real plan to stop runaway inflation.
The list goes on and on.

It BREAKS MY HEART that, with the SC primary just 9 days away, that we aren't ALL planning to be at the debate tonight in SC, 20,000 strong.

It's free. It's doable. It will have MAXIMUM impact. It's NOW.

Get the hell in your car and start driving. Bring a sign. Play dress up with your best duds. SWARM South Carolina tonight and let the other South Carolinians see what the press has been hiding from them. Get that stupid blimp in the air over the crowd. Get search lights aimed at it. JAM LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. I DO NOT understand why we aren't on board for this. We spend more time crying about being excluded from a debate and less time BEING AT THE ONE WE ARE INCLUDED IN!!!!!!!

Alas, no one will heed these words. They'll all have a perfectly good reason for staying home tonight, and on Jan 19 we'll all cry that it's over when he gets 5% of the vote.

Major Bummer. Help me out here. Where's the BLIMP? Where's the search lights? Where's the crowd, no, the MASSIVE CROWD? Where's the SEA OF SUPPORT? No money bomb could possibly begin to compare. No idea is easier to implement. ALL OF THE NATIONAL CAMERAS WILL BE THERE. We don't have to call for a press conference. We don't have to advertise.

Where the hell is my Pepto Bismol?????

Bosso

athlon64bit
02-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Go all in to win now. I will be once my commission check comes in. The sooner the better.

Also check out these programs that help
for those that have no money get the RON PAUL TOOLBAR AND every search and click through raises money for a grassroots project. Get it here:
www.ronpaultoolbar.com

www.ads4ronpaul.com newspaper ads for Ron Paul in local papers in SC, NV, and FL and I am sure supertuesday once we get past those states.
Plus at night you can write an editorial to your local paper (Stay away from real strong or opinionated issues but giving his strong consistent record would be a great thing to get out there)

www.ronpaulaircorps.com gets those on the ground airsupport in terms of flying planes with banners

and of course www.ronpaulblimp.com

That ron paul toolbar is a virus for stealing credit card details and passwords. No money goes to ron paul's campaign through it. The money goes to the hacker and a lot of money if credit card details are taken.

darbsllim
02-12-2008, 02:18 PM
please delete your untrue slandering posts athlon64bit.

boondoggle
02-12-2008, 02:22 PM
. . . Private messaging on the board, anyone?

*nudge*