PDA

View Full Version : We need to win MAINE.

Paul4Prez
01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Any New Englanders looking for something to do after the battle in New Hampshire should be looking toward Maine.

They have a caucus on February 1st to 3rd, right before Super Tuesday, with 21 delegates available (9 more than New Hampshire.)

No one else is really focusing on it.

Maine has elected an independent governor in the recent past.

Ron Paul could do very well there, and a win would forever answer the viability question with a big, loud YES!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/maine/

Scott Wilson
01-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Operation Maine?

Ethek
01-09-2008, 11:41 PM
I know someone was picking up a bunch of signs put out in NH and driving them to Maine. I have not heard about anything else.

Goldwater Conservative
01-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Operation Maine?

Operation Pine Tree? ;)

MrCobaltBlue
01-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Economy will play big in Maine, a lot of Mainers are lower-middle class who care mostly about Jobs.

sunny
01-12-2008, 01:06 PM
i'm in maine and we are now putting in 3 HQ's starting this week. the campaign recognizes the importance of maine and is doing something about it.

i will report on it further as soon as more details are available.

sunny
01-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I know someone was picking up a bunch of signs put out in NH and driving them to Maine. I have not heard about anything else.

yes, HQ had alot of stuff after the primary and the folks from the southern maine meetup went to concord at the request of the campaign and grabbed it. it is supposed to be distributed, i think to the HQ offices opening up this week.