PDA

View Full Version : The "REAL" message Ron Paul is trying to spread

icon124
01-09-2008, 11:29 PM
First, I'm with ALL of you guys, and I want Ron Paul to win this election just as much as any die-hard supporter. The reason I'm posting this thread is because I don't believe everyone is understanding what has happened.

Remember when Ron Paul said he is the true Republican, and everyone else is the fake? He is absolutely right. If you look back on how the neo-cons took over, they picked a major party and decided to take it over from within. This didn't happen over night, but they did it. It only makes sense to take over one of the two major parties from within. Face it, every other party is always pictured as a joke.

What Ron Paul is trying to do is exactly what the neo-cons did to the real republican party. He understands that a third party could never survive. So when he says we are spreading the message, this is it. It's time to take back the Republican party. He is the spark and the followers will be the flame that will take back this party.

If you look at any of his messages it makes so much sense. This isn't going to happen in one election, remember that. BUT what we can do is HOPE (omh isn't that his slogan;)) that it could happen now. With MASSIVE support we can get this done. But imagine years from now how good this party will become once again because of Ron Paul.