PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Evengelical Pastors/Clergy in SC

Bladestunner316
01-09-2008, 11:29 PM
I remember seeing on tv an interview with a Huckabee campaign worker who said they were the only ones utilizing an email list of pastors to get out the vote for huckabee.

Does anyone know how to abtain this list so grassroots may supply pastors/clergy with info on Dr. Paul.

Blade

MessyTessy
01-10-2008, 12:29 AM
I remember seeing on tv an interview with a Huckabee campaign worker who said they were the only ones utilizing an email list of pastors to get out the vote for huckabee.

Does anyone know how to abtain this list so grassroots may supply pastors/clergy with info on Dr. Paul.

Blade

This is such a disgusting tactic to me. I grew up Southern Baptist and it was normal for the pastor to have political discussions from the pulpit....every person in our church voted the same way.

Ridiculous, I don't believe in God anymore, but for those who do, he would never get involved in politics, religion is about freedom of choice, not legislating christian viewpoints and foisting them on non-believers. Sick.

I'm glad Dr. Paul doesn't use his faith in a political way, but we definitely lose votes because Huckabee is willing to use such a slimy tactic to get supporters.

noztnac
01-10-2008, 01:55 AM
List of churches and other religious organizations.

http://www.sciway.net/org/relig.html

noztnac
01-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Fair Tax

http://www.fairtax.org/PDF/PlainEnglishSummary_TheFairTaxAct2007.pdf

Bladestunner316
01-10-2008, 02:03 AM
I think Huckabee is manipulative with his christianity. I dont care for it.

noztnac,
Thanks for the list!!

RSLudlum
01-10-2008, 02:05 AM
Ridiculous, I don't believe in God anymore, but for those who do, he would never get involved in politics, religion is about freedom of choice, not legislating christian viewpoints and foisting them on non-believers. Sick.

I'm glad Dr. Paul doesn't use his faith in a political way, but we definitely lose votes because Huckabee is willing to use such a slimy tactic to get supporters.

Ok so why don't we give them another choice to choose from by using the list?

RSLudlum
01-10-2008, 02:06 AM
I've been dopping some of Pastor Chuck Baldwin's writings off at various churches around my area lately.

coffeewithchess
01-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Found a list of SC Southern Baptist churches here...http://www.scbaptist.org/associationsandchurches/

Bladestunner316
01-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Awsome!!!!

My mom convinced a pastor she works with to vote for paul instead of obama-granted this is in everett,wa. It can still be done.

One way may be to relate Ron Pauls struggle to defend states rights with the souths battle against lincoln for the same reason. Thats if your dealing with pastors who are pro-southeren.

coffeewithchess
01-10-2008, 02:10 AM
I've been dopping some of Pastor Chuck Baldwin's writings off at various churches around my area lately.

+100

Bladestunner316
01-10-2008, 02:14 AM
I honeslty dont think it will take much to convince people that huckabee's record on taxes does not back up his plan to cut taxes and implement a "fair tax" espcially if he does not cut spending overseas.

One thing that worked for my mom was to tell them about the 'dollar crisis' almost nobody knows about this.

If you drop literature off with people you might want to inlude a print out of the currency exchange rate to prove the dollars falter. My mom showed the pastor at work and that convinced him to look in ron paul even more so.

coffeewithchess
01-10-2008, 02:20 AM
I honeslty dont think it will take much to convince people that huckabee's record on taxes does not back up his plan to cut taxes and implement a "fair tax" espcially if he does not cut spending overseas.

One thing that worked for my mom was to tell them about the 'dollar crisis' almost nobody knows about this.

If you drop literature off with people you might want to inlude a print out of the currency exchange rate to prove the dollars falter. My mom showed the pastor at work and that convinced him to look in ron paul even more so.

It's amazing...I really didn't think a lot of the public would understand the dollar crisis, but I had a friend just tonight tell me that his step dad said that what he heard Ron Paul saying about our dollar crisis was very interesting and he was going to investigate Ron Paul more.

noztnac
01-10-2008, 03:56 AM
I think Huckabee is manipulative with his christianity. I dont care for it.

noztnac,
Thanks for the list!!

I'm a Christian and was very put off by it. Religion should be a private matter. Dr. Paul handles it perfectly.

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Indeed he does and like I tell my Christian brothers and sisters he is more chrsitian in his policys than all the other guys!!

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 04:15 PM
here is a smaple letter to use for winning evangelicals. I know becasue I wrote it and I am an evangelical too.....well, an informed one! Cpy and paste this letter below. BTW, I am emailing lots of SOUTH CAROLINA churches from the http://www.sciway.net/org/relig.html, so please pick another state and let us here know which one you are emailing, so we don't cover the same ground twice........

Brethren, there is a dangerous deception going around in the church nation wide!

Please investigate this for yourself, but we are being hoodwinked into supporting a presidential candidate that is in bed with the CFR, an organization who promotes anti-christian one world government and open borders. Mike Huckabee's foreign advisor is none other than Richard Haas, the President of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
Read the full details here......... http://americawideopen.wordpress.com/
I cannot stress this enough. We cannot, before our God, support a man who is being a "friend of the world" with organizations who have an anti-christian, anti Constitution and anti US sovereignty agenda.
Upon further investigation, Mike Huckabee's record is in defense of illegal aliens!
Read the details here....... http://www.americawideopen.com/articles/december2007/huckaby_illegal_aliens.php
Furthermore, Giuliani, McCain and Fred Thompson are all members of the CFR.
I do hope you will take the time to look into the only fiscally conservative republican candidate who is worthy of our vote, Ron Paul, one of the only christian candidates who regularly writes and introduces pro-life legislation (H.R. 1094, H.R. 300, H.R. 1095) and he's not a member of the CFR, but actually directly speaks out against such organizations. The others are dead silent about this. His main focus is the economy because the Federal Reserve with our government is destroying our currency and it is showing up as the inflation tax upon our savings and labor. I do hope you will visit www.christiansforronpaul.com and get the details on Ron Paul and who he is!
He is winning in the straw polls so he has a real chance! http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/
Our nation is under attack from enemies within and every vote for the wrong candidate is a vote for the enemy! Please take heed to this warning. The Lord may wink at our ignorance, but history will be our judge, as well as our children. Let's not give them a future of debt and economic slavery, for this is the path America is on. Only Ron Paul's fiscal policy will save us form the 9 trillion we are now in debted to. We must arise and not be silent!
Yours in Christ, BA nashville, tn

other web sites: www.taxhikemike.org - www.ronpaul2008.com
google video search "Lou Dobbs NAU", the proposed plan to unite Mexico, the US and Canada.
As you can see when you investigate, we are under attack from within!

Ron Paul Pastors and Clergy Endoresements from http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements
Pastors & Clergy
Rev. Thomas W. Allen, Rector, Holy Cross Episcopal Church, Sumter, South Carolina
Dr. Chuck Baldwin, of Crossroad Baptist Church, Pensacola, FL; 2004 Constitution Party Vice-Presidential Nominee
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8344652409749570952&q=ron+paul&total=21010&start=10&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=3Pastor

Bill Barnwell, Pastor, Missionary Church, USA
Rev. Jacob Bogle, FAS
Rev. Edward G. Butler, Retired Baptist Clergyman and Chaplain
Rev. Matt Chambers, Student Pastor, Blountville, TN
Rev. Troy J. Cleveland, Pastor, Northern California
J. Stephen Conn, Pastor, Author, Syndicated Newspaper Columnist (Retired), Loveland, OH
Rev. Joel P. Curtiss, Pastor, Petoskey, Michigan
Rev. David Hoffman, Pastor; Two Baptist Churches, Rensselaer, Indiana
Rev. Robert A. Keator Jr., Pastor, New Life Assembly
Dr. John H. Killian, Pastor, Maytown Baptist Church, Maytown, AL
Garrett Lear, Pastor, The Well of Living Water Christian Fellowship, Sanbornville, NH
Rev. Creighton Lovelace, Danieltown Baptist Church, Forest City, NC
Bro. Scott Mitchell, Pastor, Grace Family Bible Church, Seguin, Texas
William Moore Jr., Minister, Yahushua Ministries, Springfield, Missouri
Rev. James Murphy, Pastor, West Virginia
Rev. Thomas Newcomer, Baptist Minister, Skagit County, Washington
Rev. Abraham Partridge, Baptist Pastor and Missionary, Middlesboro, Kentucky
Rev. Matthew Perry, Boone’s Creek Baptist Church, Lexington, KY
Timothy Pugh, Minister; Small Business Owner, Cedar Rapids, IA
Rev. Tony Romo, Founder and Pastor of South Pointe Baptist Church, Pelzer, South Carolina; Anderson County Chairman of the South Carolina Constitution Party

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
LET'S COORDINATE THIS - from this site below

we can each take a section of the churches listed in alphabetical order

I am on the "A" cities and there's alot to cover.
I will get from A to F,
if someone wants G to L
and someone get M to R
and someone get S to Z

who's in???

All you gotta do is get to the church's web sites, comb for "contact" links, or "staff" and click their email links. After getting about around 50-70 email addresses, trasfer them over to one email letter by copy n pasting their emails and defintely use your BBC fiield to send them. Then copy n paste the letter I made above and send away!

WHO'S IN???????????????????????????????????

Macon, GA
01-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Another list can be found at:

www.churchangel.com

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 04:34 PM
weatherbill,
Let us know which you have done. Two points I want to add to your superb letter.

1.) Encourage these guys to spread the word.
(Mike Huckabee may talk about getting rid of the income tax but his record does not back it up.)

2.) One thing Ive mentioned to fellow christians is we need a Foreign Policy of "Matthew 7:12
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." "

If we can ge this message spread to the churchs of SC and they show an upset over Huckabee. We will have changed this election.

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
great,! feel free to alter the letter if you like and be encouraged by the most powerful letter you think to send out!

Grab a section of letters of churches above, let us know your claim to that section of letters and start emailing..... I have A to F churches from the web site. The web site lists the churches in alphabeltical order by CITY, so grab you G to L or M to R or S to Z.

I CLAIM A TO F!!!
Let us know what you claim! Post it here

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
S to Z!!

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM
I start to do this and gmail is down????

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Awsoem Bladestunner....go for it!

don't forget, click under "staff" some web sites have a bunch of emails to be had!

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
so far
A to F is claimed

and S to Z is claimed

once again, we need

G to L and M to R claimed......see page 2 for details

We are launching a south carolina Ron Paul e-letter to churches using this link

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 05:27 PM
bumpb.....come on folks....step to the plate. Let's win SC....this is a great way to get the word out to many folks there!

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm up to the "Cs" so far and have about 400 emails sent out.....

people! This is a great way to reach many evangelicals for Ron Paul!

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I got From S to Senca before my computer froze on me. Only 1 email came back bad address.

Im going to eat and try some more latter.

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 06:00 PM
I caught the catholic arch dioces page and from just this page, I have like 50 emails....8)

sometimes it helps to surf the site just a bit to see a list of emails .....sometimes under "staff" or "ministries" or "personnel" and similar links

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 06:12 PM
so far
A to F is claimed

and S to Z is claimed

once again, we need

G to L and M to R claimed......see page 2 for details

We are launching a south carolina Ron Paul e-letter to churches using this link

expect about 10-15% return on emails no good.

GunnyFreedom
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM

Blade

If you do, get me in on this list. Especially in the area of Charleston. I went to the most conservative Southern Baptist Seminary in the nation, and I am on the ground in Charleston. We are (at HQ) trying to get contact info ASAP since tomorrow is the last Sunday before the primary.

We have none currently. e-mail is great, but I'd like actual people around Charleston since I am here, the right person at the right time. And shaking hands and looking someone in the eye when you tell them about why Ron Paul is better than Mike Huckabee cannot be underestimated.

I'll keep posting my e-mail in these requests because I am on the ground in Charleston, and I can get the e-mails much easier on my iPhone -- glen42@gmail.com

ionlyknowy
01-11-2008, 06:40 PM
LET'S COORDINATE THIS - from this site below

we can each take a section of the churches listed in alphabetical order

I am on the "A" cities and there's alot to cover.
I will get from A to F,
if someone wants G to L
and someone get M to R
and someone get S to Z

who's in???

All you gotta do is get to the church's web sites, comb for "contact" links, or "staff" and click their email links. After getting about around 50-70 email addresses, trasfer them over to one email letter by copy n pasting their emails and defintely use your BBC fiield to send them. Then copy n paste the letter I made above and send away!

WHO'S IN???????????????????????????????????

We have already done this exact thing.

We have already emailed 120,000 pastors from all over the US with a focus on Iowa NH and SC.

BUT if you want to do it again for SC, then I can help.

I have a email program that searches websites and grabs all of the emails automatically. No need to go to every website and search for them.

Just give me the URLs of the websites for the churches and I will do the rest.

ionlyknowy
01-11-2008, 06:49 PM
We even created a website just for this...

www.rp-supporters.com/support.html
www.rp-supporters.com/compare.html

Rudy Giuliani: www.rp-supporters.com/giuliani.html
Mike Huckabee: www.rp-supporters.com/huckabee.html
John McCain: www.rp-supporters.com/mccain.html
Ron Paul: www.rp-supporters.com/paul.html
Mitt Romney: www.rp-supporters.com/romney.html
Fred Thompson: www.rp-supporters.com/thompson.html

weatherbill
01-11-2008, 07:08 PM
edit

Bladestunner316
01-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Awsome keep up the good work!!!!

Bladestunner316
01-14-2008, 02:27 PM
anybody get any feedback from the pastors in SC?

thehittgirl
01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
We have already done this exact thing.

We have already emailed 120,000 pastors from all over the US with a focus on Iowa NH and SC.

BUT if you want to do it again for SC, then I can help.

I have a email program that searches websites and grabs all of the emails automatically. No need to go to every website and search for them.

Just give me the URLs of the websites for the churches and I will do the rest.

Oh good, I was about to mention you. I just popped in on the sheet to see if there were addys from SC.

kirkblitz
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Are all of the letters taken?

limequat
01-14-2008, 03:38 PM
FYI, most churches apply for 501(c)3 tax exempt status. This prohibits them from any sort of politicking. I've been to several churches, never have I heard a pastor mention a particular candidate.

However, it might be a good idea to canvass church parking lots.