PDA

View Full Version : National March Planned !!!

Pauls' Revere
01-09-2008, 11:21 PM
I found this site and want to pass it on. Please pass it on to all you know.
http://www.ronpaulnationalfreedommarch.com/

Jobarra
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Yes, please waste many hours of time NOT reaching the actual voters of the state. This is getting ridiculous.

MEGAMERICAN
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Yes, please waste many hours of time NOT reaching the actual voters of the state. This is getting ridiculous.

Posting on a forum telling others they are wasting time is a great way to reach voters.

hillertexas
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
thanks for the info

Lucid American
01-09-2008, 11:41 PM

Please read the details of it. One of it's main purposes is to channel "boots on the ground" to all the Super Tuesday states the weekend prior.

The whole goal is to reach actual voters in the states.

Jobarra
01-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Posting on a forum telling others they are wasting time is a great way to reach voters.
It's midnight where I'm at. Go ahead and canvass at midnight. Or are you suggesting that people will march at midnight? Any way you look at it, the march will take an hour at the very least. All those people showing support for an hour = how many people actually talked to directly about Dr. Paul? That's ALOT of man hours spent on an inefficient activity when the time is purposely spent on the campaign.

Please read the details of it. One of it's main purposes is to channel "boots on the ground" to all the Super Tuesday states the weekend prior.

The whole goal is to reach actual voters in the states.
All I see is that there will be convassing etc. after the march. This is good, but why not just canvass for an extra hour or two and skip the march?

I just get the feeling that the same ones who shout "March!" and "Protest!" are the ones that complain about the campaign messing up, when the campaign is the one that says canvassing is what it needs.

Lucid American
01-10-2008, 07:13 AM
It's midnight where I'm at. Go ahead and canvass at midnight. Or are you suggesting that people will march at midnight? Any way you look at it, the march will take an hour at the very least. All those people showing support for an hour = how many people actually talked to directly about Dr. Paul? That's ALOT of man hours spent on an inefficient activity when the time is purposely spent on the campaign.

All I see is that there will be convassing etc. after the march. This is good, but why not just canvass for an extra hour or two and skip the march?

I just get the feeling that the same ones who shout "March!" and "Protest!" are the ones that complain about the campaign messing up, when the campaign is the one that says canvassing is what it needs.

An hour or two for the march to rally the troops brings local media focus and also brings hundreds, or even thousands of extra feet to hit the street, hands for the canvassing, and mouths for the movement.

People love to participate in a spectacle, the media loves to cover spectacles, and supporters who love Paul will get all fired up before the most critical weekend of the campaign.

Look, and you'll find I've not said anything derogatory about the official campaign. I just think this is an excellent way to maximize support in key areas that last weekend.

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-10-2008, 07:37 AM

negative attitudes are not what's needed to spread the message of peace and love.

thuja
01-10-2008, 08:57 AM
beautiful Ron Paul supporters, let's go on the march, and get some possitive attention.

jason43
01-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Why not march AFTER the Feb 5th primaries??? we should be spending that time canvassing and getting out voters, not hanging out with people who already believe...

Just my thoughts.

RonRules
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Before that, don't forget Vegas this weekend. Right before the primary. I'm flying there!
http://www.paulapalooza2008.com/

Lucid American
01-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Why not march AFTER the Feb 5th primaries??? we should be spending that time canvassing and getting out voters, not hanging out with people who already believe...

Just my thoughts.

Again . . . please read the website. Three main purposes (in no order):
1) Media attention
2) Rally supporters & concentrate them in population centers of Super Tuesday states
3) Disperse them to promote Ron Paul far & wide, canvassing, campaigning, and showing that we are the widest support base out there.