PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the games already!!!

quickmike
01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Ok, its time to stop worrying about online polls. Actually that time was the beginning of last summer, but nobody would listen. People on the ground handing out literature is what gets votes. Who gives a F--K if someone is beating us in some stupid AOL poll. It doesnt translate into votes, and it does nothing to educate people on what Ron Paul stands for even in the slightest. Old people vote and they also dont get online to see who won the latest BS online poll. They dont care about that crap. Same thing goes for waving signs on a street corner. It does NOTHING to get votes. People see a guy with a sign they might look and just go "hmmmmm" and thats about it.

Door to door is where its at and has always been where its at. Are you guys gonna listen or just play games ?

Only time will tell I guess.

RobS
01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
bump

quickmike
01-09-2008, 11:15 PM
bump

Im gonna call your bump and raise you 2 bumps

lol

dsentell
01-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Hey Mike!

Haven't seen ya for a while.

As always you are right on target!

Bumpety bump!

Shatterhand
01-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump!

quickmike
01-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Mike!

Haven't seen ya for a while.

As always you are right on target!

Bumpety bump!

Yeah, Ive been on some, but been busy with work and other things. Trying to get the message out here in Obama country. LOL

Its tough, but someones gotta try.

davidt!
01-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah, the time for playing around with on-line polls is over. We need to get out and canvass now.

dsentell
01-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah, Ive been on some, but been busy with work and other things. Trying to get the message out herein Obama country. LOL

Its tough, but someones gotta try.

Have you seen the video by the guy from Norway on converting Obama supporters? Maybe I am weird (:D), but I think its great!

quickmike
01-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Have you seen the video by the guy from Norway on converting Obama supporters? Maybe I am weird (:D), but I think its great!

You mean the guy that talked about the water drops and the bursting of the dam. The guy who called Gore a hypocrite?

If thats the guy youre talking about....... yes!!! Hes awesome!!!