PDA

View Full Version : How I helped Ron Paul Today...

NCMarc
01-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Let's quit our complaining and get back on the offense. We need to tell everyone about Ron Paul. EVERYONE...

I wrote this letter to every single person in my address book and I think you all should write a similar one. Make it come from the heart, or copy this one, I don't care, just do something.

Hi everyone,

If you can spare 10 minutes, I hope you can read this letter and learn about something I hold dear to my heart.

As a nation, we are at a time in history where the US is in trouble. We have over $53 Trillion in "promised" debt based on all current obligations/entitlements and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The Housing industry is in massive decline, unemployment is dangerously high and spending is out of control. We're becoming the World Police and it's causing us to spend over $2.3 TRILLION just on Iraq alone. How can we afford this? The real truth is, we can't.

In this video, CNN Commentator, Author, and Radio Talk Show Host, Glenn Beck from CNN talks to David Walker, the head of the GAO (Government Accounting Office). David Walker is tired of Washington politicians not listening to him, so he's going to the public to let us, the people know. Something needs to be done before it's too late.

Please... Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

After you watch, read this:

What you've just seen is the chief accountant for the government telling us that the United States is in serious trouble. If you don't care about this and tell people about what is going on in this world right now, I fear that there will be nothing left for our future generations. To be honest, I don't normally talk about things like this with my friends and family, but I feel this is just too important not to share.

With this in mind, I have found someone who is largely ignored in the corporate controlled media and his name is Ron Paul. He's also running for president, but you probably wouldn't know it.

The media has got the "memo" from high above and makes Ron Paul out to like he has NO support, yet, he's raised nearly $19.6 Million from small individual donations, more money than ANY other republican candidate in the 4th Quarter of last year. I have to admit, he's unique and his views are not what you expect from a guy running for President. However, what he speaks about is the truth and I encourage you to look at what he's saying and learn. It took me about 10 minutes to know this was the only person running that really has a clue about our economy and our country.

Best videos:

"Stop Dreaming" - 1.2 MILLION Views on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

"A New Hope" - 1.1 Million Views on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

Some interesting tidbits about Ron Paul...

• believes that we should not be the world's police
• raised nearly as much as Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama last Quarter, from Small Donation, not $2300 donations from the elite "rich"
• has been re-elected 10 times as a Congressman in Lake Jackson, TX
• is a veteran from the Air Force and has recieved more money from active military personnel than ANY other candidate, yes much more than John McCain
• is a medical doctor (MD) and has delivered over 4,000 babies
• has NEVER voted to raise taxes and has literally be 100% consistent on his position for 30 years
• returns a portion of his annual budget from his district EVERY single year
• does not participate in the lucrative pension program from Congress
• has never accepted a government sponsored junket
• while on the campaign trail, he travels in a minivan, stays in motels and eats at IHOP and Dennys... much how he'd run the Government, lean and mean.
• has over 80,400 videos on You Tube that have been created by supporters
• has the most YouTube Subscribers of any other Candidate
• has the most Meetup.com Volunteers, over 85,000 Grassroots Supporters signed up, 5 Times the nearest Candidate

Well?
If you think Ron Paul is "too good" to be true, I just encourage you to learn about him and see if he's right for you. I've never been involved in politics, and I've never donated money to someone running for office until I met Ron Paul and I have a renewed passion and I truly believe, with all my heart, that he is the only candidate that can make the REAL CHANGE needed to turn this country around.

Please vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries, you may have to change Party Affiliation asap if you are not. Do this soon, time is running out.

Thanks so much for reading if you got this far!

Sincerely,
<<MY NAME>>

P.S. If you'd like to get more involved, please contact me. Thanks.

DXDoug
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
right on! Great work on that should be used :D by other people it really gets it down too it!