PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Registered Republicans

AZ Libertarian
07-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I received this in an e-mail from Valerie and Jean from the World Wide RON PAUL 2008 Organizers' Meetup:

WASHINGTON – Republican National Committee Chairman Robert M. “Mike” Duncan announced that new media veteran Cyrus Krohn has joined the RNC as Director of the E-Campaign division.

As E-Campaign Director, Krohn will oversee the RNC’s website, all online strategic communications, and constituent outreach. He will be responsible for the introduction of new technologies and multimedia to continue to expand the GOP’s Internet efforts.

“I am thrilled to welcome Cyrus on board as the new Director of our E-Campaign. His wealth of experience in both strategic multimedia and politics makes him uniquely qualified for this key role. Continuing to stay ahead of the technology curve is a top priority for the RNC, and we are fortunate to have someone of Cyrus Krohn’s expertise and reputation to lead our efforts in the coming election cycle,” said Duncan.

Krohn joined the RNC following two years with Yahoo! and nine years with Microsoft.

While at Yahoo!, Krohn was the director of content production and election strategy. While at Microsoft, Krohn was Slate magazine's first employee and then publisher. Krohn also managed the political advertising efforts for MSN.com, the Microsoft Network, and was executive producer at MSN Video. Krohn worked in CNN's Washington, D.C. bureau producing Larry King Live and Crossfire and served as an intern for Vice President Dan Quayle.

http://www.gop.com/

I have been reading this message board for a long time now, and I haven't seen much talk about the National Republican Committee, or GOP. It is good to be active on a local level, but it is important to be on top of things at the National level as well. Sign up at the GOP website and be active there on the comments and blogs at the website. Become a volunteer for the GOP. Register to receive their emails and make sure you are vocal and an active Republican Constituent and that you stand in support of the principles and candidacy of Congressman Paul. The Republican Party support numbers have suffered miserably, and it is important that we get those numbers up as Ron Paul supporters. In other words, We the People have to become the GOP. In light of the current situation insofar as the media, and corporate interests, the only way to defeat the machine is to become ONE VOICE in America. If we become the majority in terms of GOP membership, and let it be known that our choice for the presidential nomination is Republican Congressman Ron Paul, with the 'Gandhi approach' it will be impossible for anyone to ignore or silence us. So, if you haven't already, go do it now, and then tell everyone you know to do the same.
__________________________________________________ ________
p.s. - the 'message board' referred to above is the one for RPWW meetup - not this forum. Ed

JosephTheLibertarian
07-22-2007, 03:17 PM
uh is this good?