PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get images for a newspaper ad?

TruePatriot44
01-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I am going to put an advertisement in my local paper for Ron Paul the next three weeks. I need an image of Ron Paul for it.

I want to make sure I obey copyright laws. Does anyone have a backdrop of Ron Paul to put in the ad?

Thanks.

Mark
01-09-2008, 10:47 PM
I am going to put an advertisement in my local paper for Ron Paul the next three weeks. I need an image of Ron Paul for it.

I want to make sure I obey copyright laws. Does anyone have a backdrop of Ron Paul to put in the ad?

Thanks.

Can you post an example of what image you want to use? There are MANY. Most, if not all, are free to use.

Crickett
01-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Can you post an example of what image you want to use? There are MANY. Most, if not all, are free to use.

Where are these "many" ads? I would like to put 1 on the TV station here for community access. It is $15.00 for 3 days. They put it up for about 2 minutes and play music behind it..but I have no ad copy..

Mark
01-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Where are these "many" ads? I would like to put 1 on the TV station here for community access. It is $15.00 for 3 days. They put it up for about 2 minutes and play music behind it..but I have no ad copy..

I didn't mean many ads. I meant many images.

Ron has many "official" ads on his YouTube page.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom