PDA

View Full Version : The Republican Party Has Noticed the New Republican Registers

Captain Shays
01-09-2008, 08:45 PM
We all know that many of us have re-registered as Republicans so that we can vote in the Republican primaries. No doubt this has been noticed by the republican machine. I think its one of the main reasons why the media blackout of Ron Paul and the voter anomolies are taking place. They are alarmed by the prospect of Ron Paul winning the nomination so they are countering it ane I think much of their alarm is based upon the new registers to the party to vote for Ron Paul.

That said, we should put them all on notice that no matter what, we will not vote for any of their other candidates just so that the Republicans will "win" against the Democrats. Ron Paul and we stand on Constitutional principles and that is what we're going to vote for no matter what or who.

If they want to marhginalize us and disenfranchise us and not count our votes and ignore us in their media outlets we'll teach them a lesson they'll never forget.

When they ask Ron Paul if he doesn't get the Republican nomination will he run as a third party candidate, he should from this day forward tell them that he won't have to because everyone who supports him is committed to voting for him no matter who gets the nomination and if they think they can afford to do without the hundreds of thousands or millions of people who have joined the Republican Party just to vote for him then they will have that on their hands and it will not be his fault that they lost the election.

Cindy
01-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I think they already realize that new registers for Paul, only did it for Paul. They even say they know that, and it's because of that, they see us as the phoney republicans, instead of themselves as the neocon traitors to the party.

The threat is meaningless when they have candidates that get over 30% of the vote in states and Paul gets 10% or less.

What are the going to do, say, "Oh Noes, we better ditch the guys that get over 30% so we don't loose the guy that gets 10 % or less. "

They no doubt, just want us out of their party because we don't toe the neocon line.

Remember, neocon honor is more important then winning elections according to their darling Huckabee.