PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Computer “Nerds”

midevilmark
01-09-2008, 08:44 PM
I think I have a plan to get us back on track. Now this may seem a little strange at first, but I think what we have to do here is play to our strengths (the net). I have this idea for a non-malicious viral email that raises awareness for Dr. Paul, and also reinforces the fact that most people agree in principle with him once exposed to the message. I would do this myself but honestly don’t know the first thing about web authoring. Please contact me via private message to get rolling on this…..we don’t have the luxury of time. And when I say "nerds" I mean that in the best possible way, I'm envyous of tech people.

FrankRep
01-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Hell no.

georgedonnelly
01-10-2008, 06:26 AM
recommend you drop the idea immediately.

in all things, honor first. eliminate those options which are not strictly ethical.

mysticgeek
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
horrible idea! This would work against the campaign

Ben Woods
01-24-2008, 01:06 AM
If by " non-malicious viral email that raises awareness for Dr. Paul" you mean a simple e-mail forward that people willingly send to friends in their own contact list, then there is nothing unethical about that. I get 5 or 10 irritating forwards from well intentioned friends every day, I just delete them. So what kind of content were you thinking? I have a few ideas, as I have been thinking along these lines too.