PDA

View Full Version : The FINAL PUSH

justinc.1089
01-09-2008, 08:43 PM
The final push of the revolution!

We need to promote EVERYONE and ANYONE that can go all in donating to do so IMMEDIATELY!!!

If we could get a substantial number of people to go all in we would see a MASSIVE increase in funds VERY fast! Lets face it, Paul has spent very little money so far, so we all know he decided on the same strategy that Giuliani decided on. We are not doing well for the Republican nomination, BUT we need to give this 1 FINAL SHOT.

If we could give Paul another big amount of money up in the millions again it would help tremendously for super tuesday.

The moneybombs are failing that are planned because they are simply too late and everyone knows it. So lets promote everyone donating all they can for one final push for super tuesday. Its our last shot at the republican nomination, and running 3rd party will be 100 times harder than this has been.

This is not a revolution for nothing. Revolutions require that you fight to the end.

Scott Wilson
01-09-2008, 08:50 PM
I agree. Donate now not later. The time for money bombs is over.

I'll be donating this Saturday when my cheque goes through. Anyone else?

justinc.1089
01-09-2008, 08:53 PM
I am going to max out if I can. I have to figure out how much money that would be, but I am not giving up. We need more money for super tuesday.

If that fails, then we can go on to a 3rd party run, and that will be general election donating AND we can all have some time to save more money.

Show some faith and confidence in Paul. The man's a genious. Plus his strategy is the same strategy the establishment people chose for Giuliani to try to win with. But Giuliani just lost most of his support to Romney probably, or perhaps he has support in other states who knows. I tend to think Romney got his support though.