PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul For President 2008

bluefish
01-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I have been reading through the endless threads on the RP Forums and I'm wondering what some people are thinking. When I started backing Ron Paul it was because I believed he was a capable and able candidate. In my mind he seemed like he stood for things I could, for the most part, vote for with a clear conscience.
In my opinion the "grassroots support" means just that. It means I'm "backing" Ron Paul in his run for President, not helping him in the planning of his strategies.
I for one, know I'm not smart enough to second guess what he should or should't be doing at this point (or any other point).
My thoughts are---let him decide(with his years of experience in office) what is the best way to fight the battles. My part is to back him in whatever way I can until either he sees fit to stop or I decide not to back him. If he "ask" for or needed MY help in the "planning", then I would think he couldn't function as President.
My point being let him run things his way, there are enough problems without his supporters adding to them.