PDA

View Full Version : New Video Idea - Ron Paul vs. The Establishment

charlotteronpaulguy
01-09-2008, 08:37 PM
We need a new video to send to the massive amount of new people that will be exposed to Ron Paul when he launches his National TV advertisements. How about a compilation of all the clips that most expose the media and demonstrate their utter hatred for Paul in no uncertain terms. We need to play the underdog card, people like to root for an underdog. If we can make an awesome video that exposes how bias the media is against Paul and it went viral... It has the potential to open a lot of peoples eyes! Let's make a list of the most blantently hateful videos I'm sure there are plenty! BUT THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO EXPOSE THEM. There can be no doubt in the viewers mind of a unfair bias against Ron Paul in the media. I know there is someone here who could do this.

I can think of these these videos off the top of my head:

Stephanopoulos interview on CBS where he says he 'would bet every cent he owned Ron Paul wouldn't win' - http://youtube.com/watch?v=AEouauH_mIw

Video's of Hannity being himself...

Ron Paul talking about the Economy (mix in some old clips with some new ones to prove that small government this isn't some new idea he recently came up with like huckleberry is trying to do)!

A video of an excerpt from The New York Times hit piece that they had to apologize for or

snippets from the Concord Monitor article about his congressional race where Bush and Gingrich campaigned against him.

I'm sure you guys have some great ideas. Lets make this happen! We want the new people who look up Ron Paul to understand how much we have already fought for them to have the opportunity to hear about him in a nationally televised ad. The money bombs, the e-mails, the threats to boycott. This wasn't free, we earned it now lets make sure we make the most of it!

ReVOLution