PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for Ron Paul?

hayeksrevenge
01-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm interested to know. I am trying to do more for the campaign. I have given money on the money bombs and a little here and there. I talk to people about Ron Paul when the election comes up... every chance I get. But I want to do more.... so...

I bought some Ron Paul slim jims (pamphlets) from the RP2008 campaign store. I bought 2 packs of 100 to start and I also bought some lawn signs. I will put the lawn signs on the highway leading in and out of my city. As for the slim jims, I am going to hand them out at the gun range where I shoot on the weekends, and I also purchased the sj pack with the picture of Ron Paul and Ronald Reagan.... I'm going to hand those out at the mall where I live. I figure I will hand them out to people who are leaving the mall so there might be a better chance they might actually read them.

I know that's not a lot, but I will do more each week. I plan to budget 500 slim jims per week. That's 2000 per month from me. If 10,000 Ron Paul supporters would invest in 2000 slim jims per month (about $50) and the time to hand them out, that would be 20,000,000 slim jims passed out in one month.

If we all do a little, it will add up to a lot.