PDA

View Full Version : RP Appearances in Michigan?

Akula
01-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi,

does anyone have a list of campaign appearances that Ron Paul plans to make while in Michigan? Is he going to target the entire state or just the Detroit area?

Next Tuesday is the primary and I haven't seen anything definite yet.

Thanks

RobS
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
No idea... I'd love to see him come to GR though...

RobS
01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Maybe he is going to just let Michigan go and focus on S.C. and Nevada?

adamo
01-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Ron Paul will be speaking at the defending the american dream summit this saturday.

On they Michigan 4 Ron Paul Forum they are organizing.

http://www.defendingthedream.org/MI/index.html

http://www.michigan4ronpaul.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1350

anewvoice
01-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I had not seen confirmation that Ron Paul is in fact attending on Saturday. I know someone local had requested a refund because there was no confirmation.

FInal answer pending.

dawnbt
01-09-2008, 08:33 PM
I received the following email today from our state coordinators:
Hello Ron Paul Supporters!

With the primary less than 7 days away I am sure you are all very anxious to hear when Ron Paul will be in the great state of Michigan. We have been very busy working on his schedule and when his dates and events are confirmed we will post them immediately so that you may make plans to attend. Incorrect posts have been made as to his whereabouts this weekend so I ask that you do not post anything regarding Dr. Paul’s upcoming schedule until it is confirmed through the campaign.

Thank you again and see you at the rally!

Thomas Paine
01-09-2008, 09:01 PM
This is getting ridiculous. John McCain and Mitt Romney were already in Michigan first thing this morning with scheduled campaign experiences. Why the hell is our candidate not in Michigan first thing this morning doing the same thing???

IndieRocker79
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Because he's the real president, he's waiting for us to roll out his red carpet. :-D

walt
01-09-2008, 09:25 PM
why wasn't this planned earlier? this shoudl have been set in stone weeks ago. Another mess up by HQ.

Opulen
01-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I believe he is in South Carolina.

Aldanga
01-09-2008, 09:38 PM
He's a Representative, too, folks. You can't forget that. He has other responsibilities.

limequat
01-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Dawn, Please keep us up to date, I don't check the local board very often. One goal in my life is to shake Ron Paul's hand. Another is to get him into the whitehouse, thus I will be making calls on Sat instead of going to DAD. Hoping for a party after polls close!

Richandler
01-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Um it's the precinct leaders who need to reach a 1,000 people each if we are going to win Michigan.

Roadrcr
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Donate to the RPABGPS ! ( Ron Paul ankle bracelet gps ! )

Paul4Prez
01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Maybe he is going to just let Michigan go and focus on S.C. and Nevada?

South Carolina is important, because the media focus is there and everyone else is contesting it, but Ron Paul's chances seem a lot better in Michigan and Nevada to me.

Michigan is open to independents and Democrats, and the Democratic vote doesn't even count in their primary. Nevada is a low-turnout caucus state without much serious competition.