PDA

View Full Version : We HAVE to do this.....

BLS
01-09-2008, 07:42 PM
FREEDOM needs 23 Million.

How can we achieve this?

There is only ONE way.

EVERYONE must go 'ALL IN'.

We MUST donate the maximum to his campaign.

This has to be the NUCLEAR MONEY BOMB.

We need to get this off the ground. Who can help??

(BTW...in NO way is this intended to usurp the MLK bomb or Benjamins for Paul bomb...maybe we should get them all together...dunno)

Thoughts?

Hook
01-09-2008, 07:51 PM
When I see a plan from HQ that indicates their heads aren't up their asses, I'll donate. Not a cent until then.

BLS
01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
When I see a plan from HQ that indicates their heads aren't up their asses, I'll donate. Not a cent until then.

I understand Hook.

I was TOTALLY with you last night when I got home.
I was SO mad, I can't even explain it. I was throwing stuff around my house, wondering what the hell HQ is doing.

Now I understand.

They didn't WANT to win IA or NH.

They are going to let Giuliani and probably Thompson run out of money, and subsequently exit the race.

They are going to blow the WHOLE wad on Super Tuesday ads.
He's SO smart about this....he's staying out of the race, but doing just well enough to keep going. He's being VERY frugal with his money, but he WILL spend it.

I was SO upset when they asked TWICE for 23 Million more.
I was asking myself "Why would we give you more, if you can't spend the money you have now?!"

I believe they are going to go ALL OUT for Super Tuesday, but NOT until the right time. And he's going to need that money to do it.

Hook
01-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I understand Hook.

I was TOTALLY with you last night when I got home.
I was SO mad, I can't even explain it. I was throwing stuff around my house, wondering what the hell HQ is doing.

Now I understand.

They didn't WANT to win IA or NH.

They are going to let Giuliani and probably Thompson run out of money, and subsequently exit the race.

They are going to blow the WHOLE wad on Super Tuesday ads.
He's SO smart about this....he's staying out of the race, but doing just well enough to keep going. He's being VERY frugal with his money, but he WILL spend it.

I was SO upset when they asked TWICE for 23 Million more.
I was asking myself "Why would we give you more, if you can't spend the money you have now?!"

I believe they are going to go ALL OUT for Super Tuesday, but NOT until the right time. And he's going to need that money to do it.

Great. I want to hear it straight from HQ. It also doesn't explain the shitty commercials, the Iowa database fuckup, countless interview requests denied, and general incompetence.

Supposedly, they are having some kind of conference call on Monday explaining everything to the grassroots.

I'll continue to support grassroots projects because they have a higher ROI so far. When HQ demonstrates they respect our money we give them, I'll give to them again.

I am glad you are feeling better though. We'll see what happens soon enough.

skilt
01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
I feel we need to put focus on the fundraising. Ron Paul had ~130k unique donors in the last quarter. If every friday we could get those individuals to commit to donating 50 dollars, then we would easily make the goal. Easily. But we need to provide a goal and we need to provide focus. I think honestly, this would need to come down from the campaign. Ron paul pay day was the original idea, but maybe they could call it 50 for freedom, or something else catchy. Again we need a goal, and we need focus. Randomly bombing here and there will not accomplish raising 23 million. What do you guys think???

sk