PDA

View Full Version : breaking down fox: contact the guests

rfbz
01-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Besides going after Fox's sponsors, I think another good idea is to go after the many guests that go on the network. Anyone who goes on Fox news should be aware that their implied alliance with the propaganda network will tarnish their reputation and credibility.

For example, Michelle D. Bernard, President and CEO of Independent Women's Forum (http://www.iwf.org/experts/) was just on the O'Reilly factor.

from their mission statement:

The Independent Women's Forum is a non-partisan, 501(c)(3) research and educational institution. Founded in 1992, IWF focuses on issues of concern to women, men, and families. Our mission is to rebuild civil society by advancing economic liberty, personal responsibility, and political freedom. IWF builds support for a greater respect for limited government, equality under the law, property rights, free markets, strong families, and a powerful and effective national defense and foreign policy. IWF is home to some of the nation's most influential scholarsówomen who are committed to promoting and defending economic opportunity and political freedom.

Why is this organization giving Fox credibility by going on the O'Reilly Factor?

English Mastiff
01-17-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm sure this has already been posted but can someone post the list of Fox's sponsors? I've been boycotting FOX by not watching but realized I don't know all the sponsors! Thanks!

Kludge
01-17-2008, 03:20 PM
I suppose I'm unsure of how harassing guests on BillO's show will help anything. Next we should be scolding people who watch the network for having such a "sheepish" mindset?

TexasBattalion14
01-20-2008, 10:53 AM
go to texasbattalion14.com (http://texasbattalion14.com)

That's a great idea to contact guests appearing on key Fox News shows. Will will include a list of guests as well as spongers on our website. The website will be updated weekly.

14th Texas Battalion for Ron Paul.