PDA

View Full Version : Note to any Romney, McCain, Hillary, Obama Trolls

Geronimo
01-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Have the campaign pay you to come back to NH to pick up all the garbage you've left along the side of (and in) our roads.

The snowbanks are melting, and the wind is knocking your redundant rows of signs into the streets. You guys were quick to take down Ron Paul signs, and even quicker to put up your own. But you're all slacking when it comes to picking up your mess. It's no wonder Romney didn't win NH. He's a Masshole, and folks in NH were never too keen on people from Mass coming up here to spend their money and litter.

Surprisingly, almost every Huckabee sign that I knew of is already gone.

mconder
01-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Have the campaign pay you to come back to NH to pick up all the garbage you've left along the side of (and in) our roads.

The snowbanks are melting, and the wind is knocking your redundant rows of signs into the streets. You guys were quick to take down Ron Paul signs, and even quicker to put up your own. But you're all slacking when it comes to picking up your mess. It's no wonder Romney didn't win NH. He's a Masshole, and folks in NH were never too keen on people from Mass coming up here to spend their money and litter.

It would seem Huckabee has good, if not stupid people.

Geronimo
01-09-2008, 07:38 PM
It would seem Huckabee has good, if not stupid people.

They must have sent out a memo at church last Sunday.

Speaking of churches, I was looking at some of my local church's websites last year and on one of their notice boards was a note from the church that said, "Interested in becoming a member of the FBI or CIA? Come back for more details!"

I shit you not.

familydog
01-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Heh...

deedles
01-09-2008, 07:43 PM
cripes.

Probably posting that is a condition of their 501 c3 status lol

ItsTime
01-09-2008, 07:45 PM
their trash bags (signs) are all over the fing place! pick them up... you think the DEMS would care about the earth.

Same thing happened when the dems had their debates down the road from me. they left their trash there for weeks.

slantedview
01-09-2008, 07:59 PM
hopefully all those RP signs get recycled and sent to other states.

Geronimo
01-09-2008, 08:04 PM
hopefully all those RP signs get recycled and sent to other states.

I've got a truckload of them going to Maine eventually. I still need to pick up more though.

Geronimo
01-09-2008, 08:47 PM
bump

kushaze
01-09-2008, 08:51 PM
I guess the environment isn't an important issue after all. I guess that means no more Al Gore.

seapilot
01-09-2008, 09:07 PM

They probably needed all the signs to take them to S.C. to save $.

brandon
01-09-2008, 09:37 PM
You should see all the factory made signs that say "stop global warming" littering NH. What a joke....

Geronimo
01-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Almost as bad as the "I'm voting for kids" signs.

legion
01-09-2008, 10:41 PM
make a video on youtube of you reclaiming their signs for the ron paul revolution

its just the ones with the trashbag over the black board, right?