PDA

View Full Version : California, California, California!

linusPAULing
01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
We simply can't risk underestimating the value of California. In my opinion, if we don't pick up enough delegates in CA it will be hard to continue much beyond that point. I think we need to fight like hell for this state. Remember, they just re-elected an untraditional Republican Governor; at one point in Schwarzenegger's first "term", I would have thought that was impossible.

I've set up a chipin for an ad in the East Bay of San Francisco. Please consider donating a few dollars to it. Note that other meetups around the bay are also working furiously at getting ads in medium sized papers, so hopefully we'll make a difference!

http://californians4ronpaul.chipin.com/ron-paul-ca-print-ads

Bold As Love
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I agree 100%. California is not only HUGELY important, but I feel there is a lot of potential there. Our message has appeal to almost everyone in the state.
We should be strong in the bay area on social issues, on economic issues we should be strong state-wide, particularly in Orange County. I feel our position on immigration is solid there as well.

This is not a hard message to sell, but I feel even less hard to a mostly progressive-minded state with an Open Primary.