PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to be stronger!

Lamont
01-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Ron Paul has major major issues and will never come close to winning unless he changes his tone and becomes more aggressive. Doesn't he realize that everybody out there is trying to eat him alive? The media, the other candidates, etc

He gets interrupted all the time during debates and when some low life candidate like Hukalooser bashes Ron with lies and manipulations, what does Ron do? Sit quiet and enjoy. This needs to change. Faux threats Ron Paul like a nobody, censors him and doesn't invite him to debates, and what does Ron Paul do? Sit quiet and enjoy, thats all he does.

Faux now decided to invite Ron Paul to their next debate and you guess it why? Because he scored low in NH. What did Ron Paul do? Accept!
Doesn't he know that they will threat him bad? What happened to all the previous things Faux did? What about all the censorship?

By going to the FAUX debate (Its not even a debate, more like a joke), Ron Paul just gives an OK sign to FOX for everything they did previously. What happened to the FOX Boycott? I can't believe he kisses the media's ass soooo much.
He SHOULD have REFUSED to go on FOX for a LOOOONG time. He should have personally boycotted Fox by refusing to have anything to do with them. But instead, he continues to let them humiliate him

Didn't Ron Paul learn that to the American audience, educated debates don't really matter. Its all about who can bash who and who bashes the most. Thats the only way you can explain Giuliani doing so good and having idiots clapping when he says idiotic phrases that would be obvious to intelligent people.

Bottom line is that Ron Paul needs to act more like Mike Gravel and debate like a mad dog instead of a lousy fox. He should be mad as hell and not take it anymore!

The biggest problem is not Ron Paul but the audience. They don't care about educated comments and lack intelligence to think outside the box. They are easily fooled by a few speeches, and sweet words. To attract such an audience, you need to be a tough mofo, because nothing else works. Ron Paul is soft and needs to change that.

He, like Mike Gravel, needs to show passion!
I guarantee you, he will not even be close to winning if he doesn't start acting tough, and keeps bowing down to the media.

If this doesn't work, I suggest we mobilize our efforts to get Gravel to power (who has very similar points to Ron Paul, especially foreign policy, which is the most important!) He is one tough mofo and the only problem is that he has no money and everybody is censoring him. But when into the action, the media, nor the candidates dare to touch him as he lashes back like a mad dog.

Thanks for reading my long rant, and hopefully Ron Paul puts his stuff together, stop making shitty adds, and starts looking more tough!

xtravar
01-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I think he's just holding back on purpose until the right moment.

Check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXRa2n6Fe4

smartguy911
01-09-2008, 06:23 PM
he is 72. 72 years of experience. I am sure he knows what he is doing.

Antonius Stone
01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
next time Romney or any of those clowns try to talk over them he should snap at them and very grandfatherly way put his foot down, like- "you will NOT talk over me. Wait your turn."

Lamont
01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Smartguy, must I remind you that Ron's experience at the age of 1 and most of his early life doesn't really matter here?

And didn't Rudy and Obama teach you guys anything? They have as much experience as a brick, yet are getting more voters....
Americans care more about religion and ethnicity than experience.

yankee_blue
01-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Paul is what he is. He is not an egomaniacal power hungry politician and, thus, doesn't act like one. You think he's gonna change now, you can forget it. Personally, I like him just the way he is...