PDA

View Full Version : Cfr, Un, Nato

StudentForPaul08
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
CFR, UN, NATO

I am looking to where i can find the history of these organizations and what they have done. I understand that they are taking US sovereignty away i just want to get more informed on them. Any info on any of them would be great, a link, books, anything. Thanks so much!

:cool:

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
When you look at the UN, pay attention to 'groups' underneat the UN.. Like the WTO..

Thats where all the legislation is coming from to make vitamins and health supplements illegal.

Naraku
01-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Look into the Rhode-Milner Round Tables which were modeled after Masonic lodges. Cecil Rhodes was a powerful advocate of World Federalism and wanted to set up or did, depending on who you talk to, a secret society to achieve this alongside the Round Tables.

The Round Tables were the basis for the CFR and Royal Institute of International Affairs. Both of those groups consisted of members involved in the creation of the League of Nations, the predecessor of the U.N. The CFR was initially proposed by the U.N. in the U.S.

NATO, well, no clue. However, the Western European Union was actually advocated by an American to allow Europe to be more easily controlled and used to prevent Soviet expansion.

StudentForPaul08
01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the info. I want to use all of these organizations as ammo of evidence towards a one world government and im just trying to know more about them and understand their goals, what they have done and what not.