PDA

View Full Version : Distribute PROOF there WAS room at the Fox NH08 Debate

MrZach
01-09-2008, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djeviHYtSqU

In the first few seconds of this video it is so OBVIOUS there was room for Ron Paul at the table in this debate! In fact, the way the arranged the candidates - 3 on one half, and 2 on the other - it is as if they are trying to rub it in his face! Crazy!

MrZach
Does anyone have a good image of this that they could edit Ron Paul into or draw a giant red circle on to show that Fox was lying about there not being any room? Thanks!

Chester Copperpot
theyd have plenty of room if they sat on the other end of the table.. the curve is wider

Melissa
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
wow you guys need something to do. How is showing that there was room going to help get Dr. Paul elected. Cant you go door to door or write letters or something. I know I know you are going to call me names and yell how you can do what you want but I was just curious how this helps Dr. Paul

MrZach
01-12-2008, 06:10 PM
lol... its okay Melissa... point taken.

I can't spend 24/7 canvasing for Ron Paul, although I did just spend my last two and a half weeks in Iowa and South Carolina doing just that (I'm from Chicago, btw)... Sometimes I need a little break from the canvasing to perhaps rant about something and let some steam off... no biggie. =o)

Melissa
01-12-2008, 06:14 PM
and since you did not stay and rant about this for days I will gladly say that you can let off steam

I had completly forgot about this thread --thought you were one that would rant for days and was getting tired of people doing that so I left off some steam too--

By the way I will maybe meet some of the people that are from Chicago that are helping in Kalamazoo-my group and yours are going tomorrow.