PDA

View Full Version : Talk show hosts

RPFP
01-09-2008, 05:01 PM
I have always listened to "conservative" talk show hosts. I've noticed lately that all they do is talk about Hillary. If they do talk about a republican its to talk down upon them. I'm beginning to think that Rush, Hannity, Quinn, and Savage (those are who i mainly listen too) are trying to get Hillary elected. We all know who the most conservative candidate is and we all know how he has been treated by these so called conservative candidates. These guys get the people so pissed off at the republicans that people go out and vote democrat. I know thats the reason the congress looks like it does today. Anyone else care to comment?

smartguy911
01-09-2008, 05:05 PM
sean hannity did say that he will vote for hillary if Dr. Paul gets the nomination. I might be wrong but i think the time is now for Clinton family to rule. Clinton and Bush family prob made some deal.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 05:21 PM
I have always listened to "conservative" talk show hosts. I've noticed lately that all they do is talk about Hillary. If they do talk about a republican its to talk down upon them. I'm beginning to think that Rush, Hannity, Quinn, and Savage (those are who i mainly listen too) are trying to get Hillary elected. We all know who the most conservative candidate is and we all know how he has been treated by these so called conservative candidates. These guys get the people so pissed off at the republicans that people go out and vote democrat. I know thats the reason the congress looks like it does today. Anyone else care to comment?

I believe that there is a concerted effort done on purpose through MSM media control to do just this. I have witnessed the above, too, and we have to remember that the 'mainstream' candidates are CFR members or affiliates. I have believed for awhile that the Rothchild banking goons want Hillary in there and have been grooming her for this.

Fox News is really not conservative as we can see in different ways, and the real conservative views they do display I believe are a front to get people to believe there is not a direct effort by all but a few (like RP) to further socialize/communize this country. Fox News is a front, Rupert Murdoch has done fund raisers for Hillary.

Yes, they are trying to get people pissed off so they vote for Hillary/Obama. Make them think just voting for the other side is going to make a difference. The demonization of the Rep party as a whole was done on purpose, and the sheeple are following hook, line, and sinker.

Olberman and Hannity are two sides of the same coin for example, pretending to be different. They both promote big gov't in one way or another, and all stations have pushed the wars and fear mongering. Stations other than Fox are trying to pretend they support withdrawal from the wars, and try to get people to think Hillary or Obama want to do the same thing. It's a farce.