PDA

View Full Version : If holding signs and shouting the truth does not work>>>

robertwerden
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Why not hold a RUDY or McCain sign and shout their truth!!!!

I mean If the voters see the RUDY sign and then hear the words,
MORE WAR
WE WANT A POLICE STATE
WE WANT A NORTH AMERICAN UNION
WE WANT A NATIONAL ID CARD
KILL EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLY
ETC.

We are getting ignored, but they are not. So lets take it into their court and expose these other so called Republicans for who they really are.

trey4sports
01-09-2008, 05:01 PM

MORE WAR
WE WANT A POLICE STATE
ETC.

We are getting ignored, but they are not. So lets take it into their court and expose these other so called Republicans for who they really are.

good idea, i like it!

UK4Paul
01-09-2008, 05:06 PM
LOL.

But wouldn't it be better to hold up slogans that represent Ron Paul's message, such as...

ABOLISH INCOME TAX - PERIOD!

or

BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW

... along with the standard Ron Paul signs, draw more positive attention to RP's message?

I suspect abolishing the Income Tax (and not replacing it with anything) and bringing the troops home are the real vote-winning issues... but people need to be aware that's what Ron Paul stands for.

smartguy911
01-09-2008, 05:10 PM
negative ads stand out and they stay in your head longer. For example, the 100 year stay in Iraq etc.

If i see a negative ad about someone, i will prob pay more attention to that, especially if i am a supporter of that specific candidate.

robertwerden
01-09-2008, 05:11 PM
We did that. The other candidates are telling lies. They are only telling people what they want to hear.
We need to spread the truth about them. Tell voters:
A vote for McCain is a vote for 100 years of war in Iraq
A vote for Mitt is a vote for higher TAXES
A vote for Huckabee is a vote for GOD
A vote for Rudy is a vote for big brother

familydog
01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Good idea lol. I'm all for it.

ronpaulhawaii
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
LOL.

But wouldn't it be better to hold up slogans that represent Ron Paul's message, such as...

ABOLISH INCOME TAX - PERIOD!

or

BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW

... along with the standard Ron Paul signs, draw more positive attention to RP's message?

I suspect abolishing the Income Tax (and not replacing it with anything) and bringing the troops home are the real vote-winning issues... but people need to be aware that's what Ron Paul stands for.

Both of these signs are associated with "protesters".

This is not a protest, it is a presidential election.

It is one thing for RP to state these things as he can actually explain his positions with the force of experiance. For us to be repeating them for mere shock value is not the way to attract voters. The IRS one will turn off many left leaning independants and democrats. The war one will turn off many right-leaning independants and republicans. IMO, The days of the protest signs are over, we need signs that are fairly tame and intrigue Joe and Mary Voter to find out more about the good doctor.

"Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX),
a politician who delivers"

"Washington needs a doctor,
not another lawyer
Vote Ron Paul"

"Dr Paul cured my apathy
Google Ron Paul"

"We are not getting paid,
Ron Paul for President"

etc, etc.

my2¢

american.swan
01-09-2008, 05:33 PM

MORE WAR
WE WANT A POLICE STATE
ETC.

How about spreading the signs out down a highway? Ya know the first 10 miles it says all the Rudy and Mitt can obama stuff then the next 10 miles it says the Ron stuff.

OR have two groups holding signs. One group holding I WANT A POLICE STATE. I <heart> parental government! with VOTE RUDY.

Then a mile down the road hold the ROn message.

jake
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Mike Huckabee
No Pastors In The Whitehouse!