PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Address - Money-Bomb:

ronpaulyourmom
01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I've purchased an [unnamed] domain and intend to use it for a money bomb. The site is currently being worked on and will go live on the weekend. Even though the project is already underway, I would like to hear the opinions of the people on this board as to whether or not it should proceed to fruition. This money-bomb is fundamentally different than the other ones because we're donating in hope that the campaign will use it in a specific way.

Dear Dr. Paul,

We’re very proud of you. In early 2007 you joined the presidential race and eloquently presented the case for a government that promotes peace, liberty, and prosperity. Now, on the dawn of this January 17th, 2008, the ranks of those who have embraced your message have swelled to the millions, and we stand valiantly beside you.

The time has come to address the nation, to speak to the American people with a strong heart and sound mind. We are relying on you, the best man for the job, to deliver the message of individual freedom in a way that hasn’t been done in a very long time. We send you this money in hopes that you will use it to purchase a block of airtime on every major national outlet and deliver a speech similar to the one you gave when you first joined the race. We hope that you can lead America, and teach us to build upon the unbreakable platform on which you have stood honorably for decades; the same one envisioned by our forefathers when they established this nation under the rule of our constitution.

Sincerely,
The Ron Paul Revolution [logo]

[B]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPlPT4bncq8

We the people will pony up the cash to take the airwaves for 5-8 minutes and deliver a message of individual freedom to the people of this great nation. The payoff will come if the press decides to cover the grassrootsiness of the event and hype up the national address before it actually happens. Then Ron Paul rolls in and nails it with a speech like the one in the link above.

I'm sure many of you noticed the date I chose, next thursday the 17th. My sense is that if I get the site up by Saturday, that 4-5 days isn't enough to mobilize enough people. The problem we're up against is that NV/SC is on the 19th, so if we want headlines we'll have to raise the money after that point, but the 21st is MLK fundraising day so we have a conflict there. It's a vexing situation, so please give me some advice in the poll.

frasu
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM
good idea