PDA

View Full Version : REAL change.

shadowhooch
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
This is a flyer I created to distribute to all the voters in my precinct. What do you think?

Dear neighbor,

WOULD YOU LIKE REAL CHANGE IN AMERICA?

· Would you like to end the Income Tax and keep 100% of your paycheck?
· Would you like our government to stop spending a Trillion dollars overseas each year?
· Would you like to stem inflation and the devaluing of your dollar?
· Would you like to stop borrowing billions of dollars from China each year?
· Would you like to protect OUR borders instead of other countries’ borders?
· Would you like to stop rewarding illegal immigration by denying them taxpayer-funded benefits?
· Would you like a real plan to fund Social Security?
· Would you like the Federal Government to get out of Education and return the responsibility to the parents and local communities?
· Would you like a Medical Doctor with direct experience in the industry to address the problems with our healthcare system?
· Would you like a President that always obeys the law of the land -- the Constitution -- and has flawlessly done so throughout their career?

If so, you will like Ron Paul as our President.

The People of America want change; that is clear. All of the Presidential candidates promise change, talk change, and say they are an agent for change. But if they are elected, will any of the above really change? If they promise to cut taxes, do they specifically spell out how to cut hundreds of billions in spending as well? If they promise new programs, do they specifically offer how they will fund it?
Face it, cutting taxes or offering new programs MUST correspond with MAJOR changes in spending or taxing. Otherwise, the rising debt of this nation will cause economic hardship on everyone. As it stands now, our government debt is at 9 Trillion dollars, or 80,000 dollars for every household in the U.S. And it continues to grow. This is not a burden that we can keep passing on to future generations.

Only Ron Paul has specifically stated where the spending can be cut through changes in foreign policy and reducing the role of the Federal government in our lives.
Do you believe your tax money is being well spent?
Can you imagine the boost to our economy if people were allowed to spend their own money instead of letting the government do it for them?

230 years ago, our founding fathers made freedom from an imposing government a reality by risking their lives, families, and well-being.
This can be a reality again. But this time, all it takes is for you to stand up and vote for what you believe.

If you would like to learn more about Ron Paul, please go to:
www.RonPaul2008.com or call 1-877-Ron-Paul

Also, www.RonPaulLibrary.org is a great website to research his speeches and views on every issue.

If you would like to support Ron Paul for President or volunteer, please contact me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you for your time.

garyallen59
01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
i like it